Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bunny Love (dando20 and Lovelost)

dando20

Supernova
In a basement during midnight, A scientist, named Dane, was working on a DNA morpher, which would be able to manipulate DNA of any creature, allowing them to live in any climate. He was testing the solution to a rabbit since he taught a mouse was too clique to use it on. Besides, they ran out of test mice for him to buy and had only rabbits. Even so he keeps working on the formula and tests it on the rabbit, who he has grown attached to over the months.

"Sorry girl, I hope this doesn't hurt you much." Dane said, always a bit uneasy with testing his experiment on live subjects, especially one that he has a bit of attachment to. He injected the formula in its bloodstream, seeing what happens. He didn't expect any sudden changes but he still got his camera ready and his notepad out to write on, wanting to know if it cause any harmful effects.

Dane saw that other than some sleepiness, the rabbit has no ill effect so far. He was really hoping it wouldn't die, as he really saw Angela (the name he picked for the lovely rabbit) as a pet than just a subject. He wanted her to see through him perfecting the DNA morpher. Dane wrote down what has happened, or rather didn't happen. Seeing that it's past midnight now, he decide to hop on to bed.
"Well...I hope you sleep well, Angel"
Dane petted Angel softly as he carries her back to her cage. He closed the cage, leaving it unlocked in case she wants to explore more. He went to bed, hoping the next day will be more eventful. He yawns, feeling like a good night sleep will do him some good.

The next morning came and Dane woke up and stretched, hoping he could get some real work done today. He needed something to turn to the Bio-associates to get his work funded, otherwise, he would lose everything: his house, his lab, his pet. He already lost most of his money to his bitch of an ex-girlfriend, so he wasn't feeling like losing anything else.

He got up and went to the bathroom, getting in to take a shower. "Wonder how Angel is doing..." he thought as he was showering. He wonders what he would call his DNA morpher if it works..De-Morph-A.....Hmmm...Dane decided THAT would be a work in progress. Soon, Dane was done showering and got to dressing up for the day. He would go and get breakfast, but then he realized he needed to see how Angel was doing and if any changes happened. He went downstairs to the lab, hoping for some results this time. At the stairs, Dane gasped as he saw an unbelievable sight. "A...Angel?" Dane said in a whisper as he recognized the white bunny ears and tail.

Dane walks slowly to the bunny girl and gently touched the ears, making sure it was real. Using his reasonable logic, he would have guessed it was someone dressed like a bunny girl trying to steal his secrets...but there was no way she had sneaked in here without causing attention. It would seem the formula worked even more than he predicted. "W...Wow....it...it really worked" Dane said. He had to make sure!
Dane quickly remembered the camera installed in the lab. He rushed to his Chromebook that had the footage of last night and quickly rewind to last night to see the footage. Indeed he saw the metamorphosis took place, and he slowly grinned in excitement. "HA....HAhaha....You..you really are Angel...it worked...HAHAHAHAHA...my formula worked!!" Dane said in joy as he laughs and hugs Angel tight. "I'm going to be rich!" Dane said, unintentionally rubbing Angel's breasts as he hugged her.

"W..Whoa.." Dane said realizing he was hugging a human hybrid that was very recently before a regular rabbit. He then sees he was being hugged by same hybrid. He blushes, rubbing her naked back. He sees then how long her whitish blond hair is, looking like a real life Rapunzel, minus the bunny ears and tail. He made sure to make a mental note to work on that slight defect.

"Ok Angel..." Dane said as he lets Angel go. "Can you speak" Dane said slowly. He wonders if she can even understands him right now. He wouldn't be surprised if that isn't the case.

"Ok good..I should go make notes and-" Dane said but was interrupted with Angel rubbing her naked self on Dane. He blushes as he puts his hands on her sides, rubbing her waist firmly. He wanted to see a reaction from his bunny girl. This seemed so unprofessional, but Angel looked so hot and sexy. Dane keeps rubbing more and more, until he just started caressing her hybrid body now.

Dane smiles, seeing his bunny girl is in heat. She probably doesn't even know what was happening to him. Dane carried Angel in his hands, glad to see she felt so light. He walks off to the bedroom, carrying the miracle bunny girl in his arms. "Do you want me to take care of that feeling you are having now?" Dane said smiling so excitingly. Dane then kissed her lips as they reached the room, unable to wait any longer. "Ohh..you're so beautiful" Dane whispered.

Dane chuckles as he puts her on the bed and unzips his pants. Dane felt excited, about to mate with a creature thought impossible. He got on Angel and slowly entered her. Dane moaned, feeling how tight and warm she is. "OOhh..yyeahh..that's soo goood....Mmmm" Dane whispered to her, kissing her neck smoothly.

(Remember the bunny girl is very fertile)

Dane moans as he starts to hump her, going as deep in Angel as he could. He starts humping her while rubbing her erect nipples firmly. "Yesss...Oohh...Mmmm" Dane didn't hold back, screwing the bunny deep and hard.

Dane gasped in surprise, seeing the cute bunny girl, taking the top now. "Mmm..so my sweet bunny is being rough huh?" Dane said with a smile. Dane got his hands to Angel's breasts and squeezed them hard, wanting to hear her scream. "Mmm..yyess..hump for me sweetie...More...MMOREE" Dane screamed in bliss. He wanted to see what the rabbit girl can do to please him.

Back
Top Bottom