Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Well, I do like Interracial...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Pulsar
So I'll make this short and sweet and to the point. I like interracial (I know, shocking given the thread title). Don't particularly know how to say why, but I suppose you could chalk it up to a love for the exotic, or for anything that isn't a white woman considering that's what most everyone here seems to play.

Whatever the reason, I want to explore it a bit through writing. For my part I'd be best at writing as a white or latino man. Maybe black or Asian at a push? For your part any non-white woman would be a treat. Some gorgeous black gal, some Arabian tail, a Polynesian beauty, a Native American hottie... I mean really there are quite a few options to go with.

Pairing-wise, I'm rather open minded. Could be modern, historic, colonial or even sci-fi. Our characters might be good friends, or coworkers, could be a harem setup, maybe it's a master/slave dynamic... I tend to go for dom roles, but all things are negotiable.

Kinks? Got an F-list in the signature for those interested. Feel free to highlight anything you'd be particularly interested in. My 'no go' areas are pretty much the same as everyone else's: No scat, gore, snuff, that sort of thing. Sounds easy enough, right? Feel free to message me and we can try to hammer out something we'll both like.

Picture references (Likely NSFW):

Black: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11

Asian: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

Arabian: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7

Latina: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom