Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dallas' Dirty Desires :P (Under Construction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallas

Dust

ᴬᴮᴼᵁᵀ ᴹᴱ

Name: Dallas 

ᴹᵞ ᵂᴿᴵᵀᴵᴺᴳ

Experience: I've been role playing for almost two years now. 

Writing Style: I can write in first and third person, but prefer third person. I will always mirror what I am given, so if you post 2-3 paragraphs per post, that's what you're going to get. If you post more, or less, I'll do the same. Whatever you are comfortable with....is comfortable with me. 

RP Mediums: Right now, I'd like to keep the RPs to PMs and Threads...E-mail will come later. 

Genres: I like just about every genre there is. My favorites are modern, medieval, and supernatural. I'm very adventurous when it comes to writing, so if I come across something that I know very little of, I'll do a little research on it and try my best. Fandoms are always fun too.

My Characters: I don't have a set of characters that I use, because I like to create them to cater to the role play that I indulge in with my partner. I've played various personality types, appearances, and ages; I prefer to play younger characters though, anywhere from seventeen to late twenties. As far as genders go, I've played both, and don't really have a preference. I enjoy both. 

My Kinks: Gosh, these are just so varied. I don't think I'm going to make a kink list because they depend on the type of role play that I'm doing. I'll normally just ask what my partner's kinks are and then tell them what we have in common. My limits include scat, vore, growth, and those types of things, they just weird me out a bit.

ᴾᴬᴵᴿᴵᴺᴳˢ

COMING SOON! <--- Will update later this evening.

ᴾᴸᴼᵀˢ

COMING SOON! <--- Will update later this evening.

Anything else, feel free to ask :) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom