Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No, I Will Not Be Your Sack of Potatoes [M/F & F/F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhReally

Moon
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. PM’S ONLY.

As the title has said I am not looking to play a completely submissive female that spends majority of the role play on her knees. I’ve done enough of that in the past and I’m looking for something different. Please do not be mistaken, I will still play a submissive character! However, I am not interested in playing role plays that are centered around D/S or a damsel in distress.

Playing against a female character that actually has a personality? Crazy, I know.

Anywho! As far as my writing goes it varies depending on what my partner gives me to work off of and what the scene calls for, normally my minimum is two paragraphs but as I said it varies.

Kinks can be found on my f-list if you have questions or concerns please ask instead of assuming! I’m pretty flexible unless it is under the no category.

Currently craving:

-Strung out characters
-Serial Killers
-Sociopaths
-All of the above

I don’t have a set plot at the moment but I’m willing to work on something with my future partner; I should also mention that I play via PM. Threads (unlike IM) is not completely out of the question, though it could take some serious convincing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom