Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Night of Femme Fatales

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Planetoid
A detective is hired by one femme fatale to find her sister, yet another femme fatale. Along the way the detective runs into more, you guessed it, femme fatales, one after another. Stifle or smother the story in smut. You’re choice.

The writing would dive deep into a pulp fiction like theme that could slap Dashiell Hammett in the face for looking twice. It would be film noir meets playful pinups and tie-downs. Nights would always be dark and mysterious. Looming clouds must dash away all hope, leaving only a deep desire for two people in love to make love and to steal a few bucks to get by.

Think The Big Sleep meets The Maltese Falcon and Casablanca. Think long kisses, harsh slaps, strong firm tugs on the hair, and backstabbing when the kink isn’t kinky enough. Think similes that tie two unrelated topics together so that the preposition writhes against its antecedent. After all, sexual freedom sometimes demands some cruel binding chains.

Go campy noir for fun or go dark noir, exposing a city’s cruelty – of course, for fun.

I’ll do two posts a week, because otherwise I would feel rushed and it would just suck in a bad way. So be a man, in this case a detective. I’ll play the femme fatales and for extra fun, throw in another male character I can bump off at my discretion at anytime. As for the detective, I won’t god mod him. I promise. We’ll just hurt him a bit, but keep him alive, because it’s noir, where the world has to be built on the backs of hard-boiled cynical characters living a bleak city. So prepare to have your character’s joints adjusted in between moments of sexual bliss. It’s going to hurt.

Did I go too far with that? No! It’s boudoir noir you dick – as is the non euphemistic usage of dick. That is the one for a detective. Technically that’s a slang not a euphemism. Hey, is anyone reading this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom