Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For the Perfect Toy (M/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatMyDiction

Meteorite
Hello!!

I am new to this site, but I am certainly not new to role playing. I am going to try my best to get all the basics in this thread, but if I leave anything out or you have a question, please feel free to message me. xD

:::What I'm looking for in an RP partner:::​

Post Length: I'm not asking for something epic every post, just 2-3 paragraphs.
Detail: Please be detailed, it adds to the experience and makes it more pleasurable
Character Development: I prefer long-term RP stories, not really looking for the one shot RP.
Communication: Have a question? Want to try something? Going out of town? Please just communicate with me.
Dom/Sub:I am not the biggest fan of brain dead submissive characters who basically just regurgitate everything I have already said in their posts. If this is you, please...for the love of all that is good this world...look elsewhere. That being said, I do thoroughly enjoy playing Dom characters.

Right now I am really craving a Daddy/Son story. I would love to include every kinky thing we could think of. My only limits are scat, gore, vore and feet. Want Daddy to make you fuck the family dog? Have him knot in your ass? Drink Daddy's piss? I am really open to almost anything, as long as Daddy's new son is a good little cum slut.

Other Pairings

Kidnapper x young man
Prison guard x prisoner
Uncle x nephew
Teacher x student

Also open to hearing ideas. I will say I do not watch anime, so please do not contact me with doing something from an anime...as I will have no idea what you are talking about lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom