Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some BDSM Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathantrick

Planetoid
UPDATE 17/11/2015:

Decided to refresh this old request thread. Looking for someone to actually complete a roleplay story with now. I am quite busy as I am writing my thesis and exams are coming around, but I really need the stress release. Hope to hear from you soon!

23/11/14:

Looking again for more partners! I would love a good long thread roleplay with a good couple subs, something nice, a bit of both romance and smut. Some drama and character development would be lovely! I've had some really good roleplays, wonderful ones actually. Check some of those posts for an idea for things that would be wonderful. My plots still remain the same! Always looking for something a little taboo and incesty, of course!

Hope to hear from you all soon!

26/10/14:

Found a couple of really good roleplay partners so far! But always voracious for more so please feel free to keep asking, people! I can have multiple goes at the same plots so I'm not marking any as taken or anything, just because I feel I can do it. Thanks to my current partners for being great and hope to have big, successful roleplays with you!

25/10/14:

Well, I guess it's time to finally put up a request thread. The following will be a list of my plots and cravings, general ideas and subjects for roleplay. I'm usually available for roleplay over the forum, PMs, or Instant Messaging via Yahoo or Skype. I will also be interested in picking up a regular back-and-forth email roleplay if anyone fancies going for that. Hope to have fun writing with you awesome people!

Dominant Male seeks Female for BDSM-Based roleplay:

Kinks:

BDSM
Tease and Denial
Master/Slave
Consent AND Non-Con

(For full list of kinks please see my K List)

What I'd Like to Roleplay:

Anything as long as it's hot, steamy and kinky! I'm interested mainly in BDSM and it's a major love. Tease and denial is my absolute favourite. If you roleplay with me expect lots of chastity and orgasm denial. I love the Master/Slave dynamic so please come to me if you are interested in roleplaying that. I can do long-term roleplays or short term. My main craving is to roleplay an ongoing kinky Master/Slave lifestyle. I would like roleplays across the spectrum; from romance to pure smut.

I really want to go all out and actually complete a roleplay. To that end perhaps we could do quick one shots too, like I keep saying, just come to me with ideas.

What I'm Looking for in a Partner:

In a partner I will write with just about anyone of any skill level in writing. So please don't be scared to come to me with ideas. I really love roleplaying in all its forms, be it the full prose style or just the *he does this to her* style, so I can fit with just about any style. I will usually match my partner when it comes to the roleplay, so usually I make it a rule that the partner initiate the roleplay so I can adjust to what style YOU want to play. Of course I can initiate roleplays too so don't be shy if that is your thing.

Plots:

General Story Pairings and plots with Level of Craving (*=Yeah! *** = Really craving right now):

Master/Slave***
Story Based**
Incest*** (Brother/sister or cousin, same age group)
Smut Based**
Kidnapper/Captor*
Auction**
Slaver/fresh captive**
Monster/prey* (NO snuff play, just a non-con sexual scene)

Plots:

Our Little Secret:

You've always felt closely attached to your big brother. Throughout school he has always protected you and the two of you do practically everything together. Things take a turn for the strange when one night the two of you go to a party and end up drinking a little too much. In your drunken stupor, you accidentally say a little too much about your affection for your brother. After a little flirting he takes you home and before you realise it, he's got you pinned against the wall, growling in your ear about how he's going to punish you for drinking too much. Eventually the two of you embark on a BDSM-based relationship as he takes control of you.

Thank You For Buying Me, Master:

Typical auction setting. You're a slave being auctioned off, my character buys you and takes you home. He has a private, secluded house and all the toys he needs to make you a thorough sex slave. What lies in store for you in the hands of your new Master?

I Had No Idea:

The two characters are neighbours, living next door to one another. Both are at home for the summer. Their parents have left their houses free and the two of them decide to keep each other company. Things get a lot steamier between the two of them when they realise they were both hiding their need for BDSM from each other, and you decide to become his slave for the rest of the summer.

The Prey:

Fantasy setting. While foraging in the wilderness you have come to the attention of a monster known for abducting young women. Terrified, you try to get out of the forest before he hunts you down and takes you to his lair. When he captures you, you find that the stories of being abducted by the monster do no justice to the truth of being his prey.

If you have any other plot ideas and want to run them by me please! I'm always happy to play any idea in general. I'm very friendly and open when it comes to talking so if you have any interests or want to play your own plot with me then please get in touch!

Limits (NMK=Not My Kink):

Underage Characters (ALL characters must be 18+)
Scat, watersports, toilet (NMK-Squick)
Vore, Snuff play (NMK)
Excessive Age Difference (NMK)

Phew, I hope that wasn't too long for you to read! I certainly enjoyed writing it though. This post will be updated or bumped as I get more cravings or as I need to put my name out there for more roleplay partners. As a roleplay partner I hope you find I'm friendly and approachable, as I always endeavour to be, so absolutely don't be shy to talk to me. I'm also very happy to have friends so always click the message button if you fancy a chat! I hope to hear from you soon and I really hope I haven't turned you off!

-jonathantrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom