Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood of Legends ((Kiandra&Mephilis))

Cylesta headed down to the shooting range, and yawning, opened the door, slipping inside silently. She loved how predictable her uncle was, at least when it came to down-time. She approached, and her eye caught sight of Menis, who was shooting his bow. His aim was amazing, and she smiled at that. These three might be newbies, but their potential was shining bright.

"Uncle Melorn, how much longer will we be on this ship? Because if we're going to be much longer, I'm going to find my room and take a long hot shower and then a nap. I might have overworked my body during practice." What she hadn't told Thyverian was that her practice had included supercharging her muscles with magic, which was part of the reason they had come out as damaged as they had been. Melorn knew this, but Cylesta was her own person, and way past the age where he could have protected her from war. As it was, she was probably deadlier than him, and so he had enough respect for her to not voice his opinion, although he did give her a disapproving look, which she answered with a cheeky grin.

"You will have time, Cylesta, our trip has some time yet, we have to move almost halfway across the kingdom." Melorn says as he returns to cleaning the barrel of one of his pistols. He did not like what she did to herself, but he could not stop her, only advise her. She would never listen either, took after her father, the times that boy almsot got himself killed before she was even born. With a sigh, the old Cheetah would just try to focus on his gun.

Glancing over, menis would see Cylesta, and as per usual, when a pretty girl showed up, the male wanted to impress. Drawing two arrows, Menis would notch them both against his two strings. Pulling them back, the emerald eyed feline would twist his arm, turning his bow on its side. Bitting his lip, Menis would take a breath, focusing on the target ahead, he planned the move in his head. It was hard to do, and rarely worked, serving little purpose other than to show off. Releasing the breath, he would release, but also jerk his arm to the opposite side, causing the bow to spin as he fired. As they left the bow, the two arrows would spiral most stylishly through the air, almost as if they were dancing on their way to the target. It worked, taking a breath of relief as the arrows burred themselves in the target.

"Don't worry about it too much kid." A voice called to Thyverian from behind him. Turning her would see nothing, his ears would begin twitching, searching for even the slightest sound. His eyes would find it, however, a puddle forming on the floor before him. From this puddle of darkness came a very familiar face, or well mask. "She dosn't judge as harshly as you might think, but you have a ways to go if you want to attract her," It was Manus, brother to Menis, it would appear that he was listening in on them. "How long ahve you been there?" Thyverian would ask, crossing his arms as he watched the black feline climb out of the puddle. "Long enough." Manus replied quickly, as he stood on solid ground once more.
"Does she know you listen to her conversations?"
"I did not come to listen, but no, other shifters cannot sense me when I do not want them to, not even her."
"If not to listen, then why did you come?"
"For you, you wanted a rematch, did you not?"

Thyverian would turn away, looking out over the deck. Yes he did, but he was unsure if now was the best time. Not only was he unexperianced but he was also on his way to a mission. "Now? Before a Mission?" Laughter would fill the air behind him, "Don't worry, you will have plenty of time for recovery later." Looking back at Menus, Thyverian would try to place his eyes where the other's might be, but due to his mask it was quite difficult. "Why now?"
"Something about you has caught my interest."
"Like what?"
"That is not for you to know, so, are you ready?"
"Lets do it."

A smile would come over the older feline's face, hidden by his mask, as he took a step back. "Return to where you saw Cylesta train, I will be waiting Thyverian." With that, Manus returned to the shadows, leaving the younger male alone again. He would waste little time, darting off to the gym, passing Seylain along the way. His friend would say something, but Thyverian would not hear it, this made the grey feline curious, causing him to follow.

Cylesta nodded towards her uncle, and then headed up to find herself her room. She entered it, and placed her pack down on the bench in front of the bed. She stripped her armor, folding it, and putting it down next to her pack, and then slipped into the shower.

She turned the water on, waiting until it was hot before slipping into the shower. She tossed her head back, and allowed the water to flow down her body. She closed her eyes in pleasure, as her hands slowly worked down her body. One hand slipped in between her legs, and she circled her clit, allowing herself to fall into the pleasure.

After a very satisfying shower, Cylesta came out, and dried off. She pulled down the covers, and naked, slid between the sheets, snuggling under the covers. She closed her eyes, and pulling the shadows around her, fell asleep. It had been something she had learned to do when she was younger. Manus, for all his shadowy skills, hadn't been able to pull off the relaxed way she pulled shadows to her while she slept.

Melorn would nod to his niece as she left, looking over at Menis with a small smile. "THat was pretty good kid, but I don;t think she noticed." H esaid as he went back to his guns. With a sigh, Menis too, went back to practicing.

As Thyverian made it into the gym, he saw the shadows begin to writhe, and merge, forming the armored figure he knew as Manus. Making his way to the opposite side of the soon to be arena, Thyverian drew his sword eagerly, he did not think he could win, but he would be damned if he backed down from a challenge. "So, kid, are you ready?" Manus said as he twisted his arms, his blades extending from his gauntlets. "As I'll ever be."

Seylian made it into the gym, and stopped dead in his tracks. Surely Thyverian wasn't gonna do something as stupid as try to fight the more experienced fighter. Not voicing his concern for the red head's sanity, he simply moved to the wall to spectate. "So, want me to hold back? Perhaps I should turn my shadows off." Manus said teasingly, intentionally testing the younger male's ego. Shaking his head, Thyverian would respond, "No, I would fight you with all of your arsenal."
"Are you certain? You likely have no chance of winning if I use everything I have."
"If I beat you while you are holding back, it is not a true victory."

Offering the younger warrior a respectful grunt, Manus would ignite his own shadow, making it come over him like an aura of black fire. "Then let us begin." With that, the two rushed at one another, and from the moment their blades clashed, it seemed as if the battle was already over. Thyverian wound up hitting the ground many time sin the first thirty seconds, but he always managed to find his feet again and try once more. Seylain merely shook his head a she watched his friend get knocked down again and again.

"I want you to fight as if your life depend son it boy!" Manus said as he crashed his elbow into Thyverian's exposed chest, as he staggered back, the red head could feel the older male strike him several times before he hit the ground. The pain began to blurr together, only getting worse as he stood up. Thyverian began to get the sense he was being test, with a breath, he lifted his sword and continued to try to fight Manus.

After several minuets of being completely out preformed, Thyverian managed to block, and even deflect one of Manus' attacks. This shocked both the older black feline as well as the onlooker, Seylian. The white feline however moved in, delivering as making blunt attacks as he could, before finally kicking the stunned Manus to the floor. Laughing, the older feline stood up, "So.. you can fight after all, good, now lets see how you do when I try." The look on Thyverian's face a she heard those words was not unlike, 'oh shit.' He had felt some pride, having knocked down such a skilled warrior. Before he could react, Manus began to use his shadows, moving around Thyverian with ease, striking him from any, and every location possible, and with that, the red head began losing horribly again.

Menis arrived just in time, to watch Thyverian swinging at shadows, and getting kicked to the ground by his older brother. "Whats going on?" Menis whispered to Seylian as he walked over beside him, "Thyverian is showing us all what kind of Masochist he is." Seylian replied laughing as the aforementioned feline was thrown across the room. As he began to stand, THyverian felt the shadow opening behind him, he quickly rolled away an instant before Manus came out with an attack. Gathering all his strength, the red head smacked the older feline's helmet with the hilt of his sword, causing a sickening impact that caused Manus to stagger back. As Thyverian tried to follow up on him, Manus vanished into the shadows. "Thats twice you managed to strike me, I am impressed."

Before Thyverian could reply, Manus came up, from the red head's shadow. Too late, Thyverian tries to flee, Manus grips him tightly, then drags him down into his own shadow, both of them vanishing as if falling into a lake. This creeped Menis out majorly, his brother had never done that to him... thank the Gods. Now trapped in the realm of Shadows, Thyverian began to thrash about, trying to hit Manus, unable to tell his shadow from the rest of the darkness. "Lets see how you fare in MY world." Manus was always a bit arrogant about his mastery of the shadow arts, often referring to the 'shadow realm' as his own world. Thyverian would not be one to argue as he began to get pummeled by the darkness itself, his vain attempts to fight back seemed less than impressive.

Not long after, the battered feline would come flying out of a portal, and onto the hard, unforgiving gym floor. Stepping from the shadows, Manus began to laugh. "You have done well, you should however give up now, because I will not be nice any longer." He said uttering a deep growl to emphasize the dangers of continuing this battle. Pushing himself up to his feet, Thyverian would only glare at him defiantly, "Bring it." This would cause Manus to laugh once more, "You two are alot alike..." He said before rushing at Thyveiran again, who would manage to block his wrist blades with his own bastard sword. He could feel Manus' superior strength as he was pushed back, the shadows writhing around him burned like flames. "Fight for your life, Thyverian." Manus would utter, before finally breaking Thyverian;s guard, kicking at his leg to bring him down to a knee. Quickly taking hold of his left arm and twisting it violently. Thyverian would yowl in agony as he felt the bones in his limp snap like twigs> "Fight!" Manus would spit, before slamming his foot into his back, breaking more than a few ribs as the red head flew forward.

Seylian and Menis would try to intervene, but would be stopped by a thick wall of dark flames. "You will not interfere!" Manus called out as he lifted Thyverian up over his head. "Your life is on the line, boy, fight!" He commanded as he threw him down, chest first onto his knew, shattering more of the boy's bones. Standing up, Manus would watch Thyverian fight to his feet, gripping his sword with his good arm,a nd trying to rush him. Manus would merely fling some shadows into his face, causing him to stagger. Walking away from the white feline, the black feline would vanish into one of his shadow portals, that were a unique ability of his, other shifters needed to move into a shadow to vanish, Manus could create his own if the area was not too bright. Appearing from a portal behind Thyverian, the assassin would clap his hands over the younger male's head, cracking his skull as Thyverian tried to scream. Retracing the blades on one arm, he would slam his fist into the boy's gut. Thyverian would lurch forward, vomiting some blood onto Manus' armor. The shadow shifter would erect another portal behind Thyverian, kicking him into it and following quickly. Another portal would appear above the arena which Thyverian would come falling out of with Manus close behind. As he hit the ground, the red headed feline would cry out again as the older male landed directly on him, breaking even more of his bones.

Jumping off of him, Manus would finally give the boy a break from his attacks, "Give up, or get up." He said sternly, soon after Thyverian began to struggle to his feet. This would provoke a curt laugh from the other male, "You really are tenacious, you will be most useful... if you could just learn to fight!" With that, Manus would reach behind himself, his arm entering a portal, and reappearing from a portal behind the wounded feline. Grasping onto his long, red hair, Manus would pull just as the boy began to speak. Another cry of pain, as Thyverian was pulled through one portal and tossed out the other.

Thyverian did not stand after this, Manus would wait several seconds before finally turning his back on him. "Well, you did better than one would expect from a rookie... but I thought you had more..."Just as it Manus began to walk away, a rush of adrenaline began to course through Thyverian's broken body. The pain blurring into the background as he stood up quickly, lifting up his sword. "I didn't hear no bell." Just after he spoke, Manus vanished into the darkness, and again began to attack Thyverian rapidly from the darkness. as he felt the older male pummel him from the darkness, Thyverian tried to fight back, but failed. That is, until it happened, something clicked, and he could feel it, Manus' movements. Turning quickly, Thyverian would catch the older male in the shadows, this woudl startle Manus, a she wa snot used to anyone, not even other shifters being able to follow him. As he looked into the younger male's defiant eyes, he two sets of eyes staring back at him, THyverian's and someone else's under his.

Throwing Manus back, Thyveirna began to attack, but his movements were different. He with an experience that was beyond his own years, or even Manus' apparently by the way he began to out fight the trained assassin. Noone was sure what was going on, Thyverian was just acting on each impulse he felt, it was strange, like he had done this all before. Finally, Manus would catch the boy;s sword in his own wrist blades, the two reaching a stalemate, even though Manus was stronger before and Thyverian was only using one arm. "So I was right... there is something about you." Manus said with a grunt, a she struggled to hold the younger male back. Thyverian would not speak, only twisting his sword quickly. Causing Manus' own blades to bend and finally break, then the younger male began to repay the older for the beating he had given before. No bones broken, but he did break his helmet, bloody his nose and give him several love slashes before cutting at his leg and forcing him to a knee. Then, the white male finally collapsed, his wounds taking their toll a she passed out infront of Manus.

The walls of flame dissipating as the older male got back to his feet, his bloody face now exposed, "It has been along time, since I have seen my own blood." He spoke as he wiped a bit from his face and looked at it. "Still red." He spoke, jokingly as the other two males ran over. "What the hell man!?" Seylain would ask demandingly as he reached his friend. "Brother!?" Menis asked accusingly as he stood before him. "I merely wanted to tease out the boy's potential. Don;t worry, he just has to find Cylesta, I think she knows a thing or three about healing magic." Manus said before finally vanishing.

It was not much longer, before Thyverian came back around, getting up to his feet, refusing the aid of his friends as he began to stagger around the ship. They had mentioned something about Cylesta, and so that is where he headed, or tried to, he was not sure where her room was, where Menis mentioned she might be. It would take him some time, and many wrong turns, but he finally stumble into the females room. Looking over he saw her on the bed, he did not notice her armor discarded, and was unaware of her nudity, hidden by her covers and shadows. "Cylesta..." He whispered through the pain a she approched her, normally, he would not be so eager to awken a deathly person such as her, but this pain was unbearable. So much so, that he would collapse onto of her as she slept.

Cylesta had awoken the moment the door to her room had slid open. She opened her eye, and the shadows dissipated from her form as she waited. She wasn't on the defensive, but she knew that there was someone there. She was just about to get out of bed and confront the person, when the body landed on top of her.

She froze as she realized the male was very much wounded, as her bedsheets began to acquire the crimson color of his blood. She turned over in bed, and was shocked to find Thyverian laying against her. She slid from under him, her eye taking in his form, and she began to curse. She shook her head and wondered how he had gotten such wounds. She studied them for a second, and her own shadows reacted to the fingerprint left behind by Manus' shadows.
So the two had dueled? Obviously Manus had won, she had no doubts about that, but she also knew that for Thyverian to look like this, he would have had to fight back hard. She wouldn't be surprised to find Manus had his own wounds that would need tending.

As such, right now, she began to pull away his armor so she could get to his wounds. Her eye travelled down his lean muscular body, and she found herself getting aroused. She shook her head and began to slowly heal him, lending him her own strength, which would cause him to heal much faster.

"H-hey, nice to see you again..."
Thyverian forces out as she turns over to see him, a forced smile coming over his broken face. Even in this pain, he found the strength to try to play it cool. Things only became worse when he noticed that what he could see of her body was not armored, or even covered, sexual stimulation and agony would play a bittersweet symphony inside his body. As he felt his armor getting pulled away, a grin came over his face, "As much as I would love to get into this with you Cylesta, I don;t think now is the best time..." He tried to laugh, but all the broken ribs made it simply too painful. He would try to get comfortable a she felt her power flowing into him, it was an odd feeling, almost as if she were touching him with her very soul. There was something very strange, yet, romantic about it. He would emit the slightest of moans as he felt his body begin to piece itself back together. He had never been healed with magic before, and he found a strange bit of humor in the thought of her being his first.

Cylesta had to cover her laughter as best as she could. As if he was in any shape to be flirting with her, although as amusing as it was, she had to shake her head at him.
"For shame Thyverian. What possessed you to challenge Manus!?"

Her hands ran over his body as she checked for broken bones and internal bleeding. His body was like a jigsaw puzzle.

"Laugh it up Thyverian, you can't handle me even in the best of health... not to mention right now!" She said, a grin on her face as she slowly coaxed his bones to heal. Bones were relatively easy to heal, since it was simply calcium and marrow, cartilage to keep it all together. She found it was easy for it to grow quick, and as such, his bones soon had new growth. He would have to take it easy, at least until the new growth hardened, but he would be just fine.

The internal bleeding was another matter all together. Flesh and tissue took a lot more out of her than bones, because it was so soft and easily torn asunder.
"You're going to have to stay completely still for this next part. It's going to hurt. Badly, but if you move I'll have to start all over again." She instructed him, as she began finding the sources of the bleeding within his body. She hadn't been lying, and it felt like someone had taken a burning torch and inserted it into his body. He could feel each organ as she healed it. What he didn't know, and that Cylesta kept as a very well-hidden secret, was that she felt double what he did. She simply gritted her teeth and continued on.

Once all his internal bleeding was healed, she began on his fleshly wounds, forming large ropy scabs over the wounds, so that they would heal. She was tired from the rest of the healing, so she would give those a head-start and then let them heal on their own. She took a breath as she finished, and sat back tiredly, running a scanning hand over him once more to make sure she hadn't lost anything.

"Manus? Why would you do that to yourself!? He is an experienced fighter, and you aren't! You're lucky you were able to make it to me in time. And I'll be kicking Manus' butt too, for allowing this!" She shook her head, but her words were tinged with pain and exhaustion, and her eye was not shining brightly like it usually did. Her mechanical eye was completely off, lending the energy to her body.

"Challenge him? He challenged me right after you left, I wasn't going to say no!" Thyverian responded to her remarks, perhaps it wa snot wise to accept but he would never forgive himself if he backed down. A soft, gentle purr came from the wounded male as her hands moved over him. In his mind, he was thinking it was totally worth the pain now, through the rapid beating in his chest that she create din him wa snot good for how much he was bleeding.

A grin came form him as she spoke, "Don't under estimate me beautiful, I put Manus on his knees before my body gave out on me." Oh yes, he was proud of that, he knew he was outclassed. Manus dominated the whole fight until right at the end, Thyverian had the assassin backing down, and that was a victory, however small to him. Looking over at his left arm as her hands moved over it, he could feel his bones coming together. Soon, he could move it once more, damn she was talented, he thought as he watched the formerly shattered limp live again.

Giving her a nod as she spoke, Thyverian settled himself, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath just before she started. She would hear a loud grunt as it started, but he bit it back quickly. The burning, he felt almost as if his mind was growing numb from it. No way in hell he was going to cry out though, not with her here. He did dig his claws into the covers, gritting his teeth as he looked down at her. Seeing her expression, was she in pain? Or did she just look like that while focusing? The thought of her being in pain to help him made him feel guilty. When she finally stopped searing his soul, the while male would take a deep breath a she settled back down, looking over at her. A smile coming over his face as she wailed on him with her words. Leaning forward, getting a bit closer to the gorgeous female, he could not help but notice her mechanical eye had gone off. "If I didn't know any better, I would think you actually cared about me Cylesta."

Cylesta grinned and pushed his face away from her own as she answered, "Keep on dreaming kitty-cat."

She took another breath then stood up, completely at ease with her nudeness, and grabbed a washcloth, which she dampened with hot water before she walked back over to him. Seeing the look on his face, she smirked before covering his face with the washcloth.
"Wash the blood off your fur." She slid back into the sheets, only to grimace as she noticed that the sheets were beginning to stiffen with his drying blood. She got back up and stripped the bed of the soiled sheets, and then grabbed new sheets from a closet in the room. She put the new sheets on, before slipping between the clean sheets and stretching out. She pulled herself to the side, leaving Thyverian room on the bed.
"Come on, you need to rest too." She said as she lay back, yawning. Healing always took a lot out of her, and she was exhausted again. She fell asleep quickly, the shadows dancing over her body and hiding her from his view.

"Kitty-cat huh? I like that." Thyverian says with a soft laugh as she began to move around. He was surprised, that she did not worry about showing him her naked form. Though her armor did leave little to the imagination, her naked body did excite him. Watching her breasts bounce freely as she move, seeing the bare fur around her hips. He was nearly naked, from her stripping his armor, now revealing his one and only marking, a red insignia looking pattern on his left breast. but she left him his tight trunks that hid his quickly growing male appendage. "Your a damn tease, you know that?" He finally blurted out as she shoved a washcloth in his face. There is no way she did not know she was arousing him, with an impatient sigh, he began to clean off his fur.

"Yeah yeah yeah..." he said, tossing the cloth away, sliding in next to the mass of shadows that would not even let him look at her. Pulling the sheets over his body as she laid his head back. "Damn tease..." He said again, well he was in bed with her... now the way he wanted though.. baby steps, he thought.

Cylesta awoke, taking a moment to take in her surroundings. She felt Thyverian still next to her, and knew he would be asleep a little longer, with the amount of healing he had had to do. She felt the shadows slowly dissipate from her form and stood, folding the blankets around Thyverian's sleeping form, a small smile on her face as she looked at him.

She shook her head and got dressed, nearly silent in her movements. Once done, she left the room, the smile on her face turning into an ice cold smirk as she communicated with the shadows around her. As mischievous as they were, it was no surprise when the acquiesced to her request, and led her to the closest ethereal plane near Manus.
He was going to be punished, and not in the way he was used to receiving from her.

Funnily enough, the shadows led her to the large open main room, where her uncle and Seylian stood discussing the ship. She grinned at them, and Melorn knew her well enough that he took a step back, shifting from an unguarded position into a defensive position. Cylesta waved her hand at him, as if to say that his defensive position wasn't needed before she let out a loud two-tone hum.

Manus, who thought himself safe within the shadows was suddenly ejected by the very things, straight at her feet. Cylesta wasted no time, attacking immediately. She used her advantage to his disadvantage, having already closed off the shadows that Manus usually used, and her attacks were quick and graceful.

The twin sais in her hands twirled as she used them expertly, And although Manus felt the brunt of his anger, he knew he wasn't in any danger, as her mechanical eye glowed a light purple. Had her eye been black, he would have panicked, but as it was, he fought back as well as he had with Thyverian.

The only difference being that she had cut off his access to the shadows around them, and used them herself. Which meant that he was getting his ass handed to him by the fast female.

Unlike his bout with Thyverian, this bout against Cylesta ended almost as quickly as it had begun, with Manus on his knees in front of her, while Cylesta was poised above him, one sai pressed against the soft pelt of his throat, the other sai held over his head in a downward arc. Had he been one of her targets, she wouldn't have stopped where she did, but would have followed-through, the sai entering through his armor into his chest.

As it were, he was panting heavily, while she had hardly broken a sweat, and had numerous shallow cuts. She had made her cuts carefully, each one was only two inches long, and as thin as a papercut. Neither were they deep, but he would be feeling the cuts for awhile. While he was the more experienced of the two, she had always been more entranced with the darker side of the shadows. As he kneeled there in front of her, she called upon the power, causing everyone in the room with them to freeze as a dark wave made their fur stand on end. The shadows seeped into his wounds, and she growled low in her throat before speaking softly to Manus.
"The next time an inexperienced soldier challenges you to a fight, you either fight him back without your shadows, or you use that bout as a training exercise. I shouldn't have to expend my energy healing both of your stupid egotistical battle wounds."
She sheathed her sais and took a step back before feeling her energy drift around her in a cloud of shadows. She was suddenly covered by them as she collapsed, having expended too much energy with both the healing and the fight.

Manus had been meditating, reflecting on what he learned from the battle with Thyverian. He had showed a prowess that no other had before, able to catch him why he was intentionally hiding in the darkness. In his deep thought however, he had let his guise slip, which became evident as he was jerked from the darkness and into the light. Such a rapid change, especially since Manus was so intimately bound to the shadows, caused him to lose his senses for a moment. "What... the..." He stammered as he tried to figure out where he was. Then just as the blurred images became clear, he was attacked by Cylesta. He had been expecting a response, but not with such violence, he had thought she would be a bit more sensible and mature about this.

All he could do was attempt to defend himself, his weapons where still broken, his armor damaged by THyverian, and his wounds still open. Her having turned the shadows against him, that was what stung the most... the shadows' betrayal. Before he was even born he was one with them, like a prophesied marriage. Now they aided one who would attack him, and abandoned him, that broke Manus' heart in ways he might never admit.

In truth, he never had a chance, finally ending the 'fight' on his knees he let out a must unamused growl as she spoke. "I gave him the choice, he chose to fight me with all I had, like a true warrior... he did not want a handicap, so I showed him the respect he deserved." Manus said as he stood up, waving his hand at the woman, not wanting her healing. "Don't be stupid, I don't need your healing." he spat at her, most of his anger because of the shadows, not so much that he just lost to her. She never listened, Manus was built to last and trained to work through pain, and in truth his participation in the coming mission was going to be minimal at best.
"Damn fool." He muttered darkly as she fell, growling again as he watched his own shadow creep under him. "Oh, now you come crawling back..." He spat before moving to pick the female up and return her to her room, setting her next to the red headed male. A smile coming over his face as he looked at the two, it was almost cute, only real difference was she had a mechanical eye, and he had red hair. A portal forming behind him, he would turn to face it, "Fuck off." He whispered before leaving the room the old fashioned way,

Cylesta awoke again, much later, and looked out the window. She felt much better, well-rested, and she knew she would have to thank Manus for bringing her back to her room. She knew he had brought her back, because she didn't remember much after dropping from exhaustion in front of him.

She had to grin at that, as she found it hilarious. Passing out in front of the enemy would have wielded much different results. She knew, and as she thought about it, her grin turned more feral, and less humorous. She stretched out, and flicking a hand, left the mortal world behind as she slipped into shadows, before slipping back, now as nude as the day she had been born. She hated sleeping in her armor, it always left cricks in her muscles, and she wondered why Manus hadn't just stripped her like he was wont to do usually. Although usually, he was the male that was slipping into the bed with her.

That thought brought another to her mind, and she turned her head to watch Thyverian. He was just starting to wake up, and so she lay on her stomach, and pillowed her head in her hands, head tilted cutely. Her bed-rumpled hair fell over her mechanical eye, which was lightly whirring as it turned icy blue. She waited for him to wake up fully, before purring at him, which surprised her about as much as it would probably surprise him. Her tail twitched in annoyance at the unrestrained sound and then she heard a knock at her door before it was opening and Seylian was sticking his head into the room.

She rolled her eye and then looked back at him over her shoulder, knowing her could see her ample ass and if she moved her legs apart, would be able to glimpse at the paradise she held between her legs.
"Yes Seylian?" She asked, as she felt the bed move as Thyverian completely woke up.

Seylian had been charged with informing Cylesta that they were near their destination. He still maintains that Menis rigged the straws, of course he did not regret it so much when he saw the female. Damn, he knew obviously, that she was beautiful, but he was not prepared for this level of sexual stimulation. He quickly lurched over and let out a short moan. Recovering as quickly as possible to speak to the woman, when he saw Thyverian rise from the bed next to her. He looked naked too. That lucky mother fucker, Seylain thought as he jealously glared at his friend.

Thyverian looked as if he had seen a ghost when he awoke, quickly finding reality at the sound of a most lovely purr. Said purr dying as a knock was heard, it was about this time that the red head managed to pull himself up. "Wha.." He tried to ask as he looked over at Cylesta, she was nude, and next to him. Looking down, he realized he was mostly nude, and next to her. 'Shit!' He thought, did he really get into bed with those goddess of a woman and forget!? "Damn..." he whispered ins elf frustration as he met the burning envious eyes of his grey furred friend. Giving him an innocent shrug, he would smile at him, Seylian was not amused. Well he heard her purring, such a beautiful, intoxicating sound, he must have been good.. or atleast she thought he was pretty.

Cylesta rolled her eyes at the two of them, both were complete idiots. She got up from her spot on the bed and as she slipped into a sheer robe, asked, "Seylian, did you want something? Did Melorn send you to tell us something!?"
She started repacking her things, which were only a couple things as she hadn't packed much in the first place, and she also hadn't taken out everything. She looked over at Seylian only to see that he and Thyverian were still glaring at each other.
"Oh for crying out loud, We did not fuck. We just slept together. If we had fucked, he would have a shit-eating grin on his face and I would be walking differently. Now pull yourselves together and either tell me what you came in here for or get out!"

Sylian did not hear the female, he was still glaring at Thyverian in surprise, the red head stared back, but mostly in confusion. He didn't feel like he had sex, but she was completely naked... maybe she always slept like that. Seylain was about to speak when Cylesta had her outburst, which jerked Thyverian back into reality, causing him to jump a bit. Seylain merely grumbled as he glanced over at the female, "Yes, he wanted you to know we are nearly to our landing zone." He said before looking back over at Thyverian with a laugh. "You would only walk differently if he was actually any good, your mood however paints an interesting picture for quite the opposite!" Thyverian was about to respond when his friend simply shut the door. Only a an irritated growl would echo from the male as he stood up from the bed and began to pull his bloodied armor back on.

Cylesta rolled her eyes and placed one of her hands on Thyverian's arm, sending a wave of magick through him and his armor. When he would look down, he would find his armor cleaned and polished. She sent him a smirk and dressed quickly in her own armor, buckling each piece in and then slid her belt on. She checked her gauntlets once more, and then slid her feet into her leather boots. They weren't as silent as when she wore her specially made leg gauntlets, which covered her feet, but left the soles of her feet bare, but they were still pretty quiet. She carried her other boots, and would readily change into them in case she needed it.

"Come on, let's head up. Watching this baby land is going to be a blast." Cylesta said, knowing that the ship would dip down and look like it was rushing the ground before it would swoop up and then land on it's legs. She loved watching the ground sweep up towards her, it always sent her a rush of adrenaline, and she loved that.

As he felt a hand come over his arm, Thyverian would look over at her, a slight smile coming over his face. "You just love touching me don't you?" As she removed her hand, he went looking for his sword. It took several seconds, but he managed to catch a glimpse of it under the bed. As he moved to strap it on his back he noticed his armor looked... new. "What the heck..." He said in reaction to his cleaned gear. "Is there anything you cannot do?"

He followed in behind her as she moved. He began to feel uneasy as he felt the ship moving downward. "Land, yes I hope thats what we do.. not the.. other thing."

"What, Crash?" She asked, in an entirely innocent tone as she looked back at him. She turned back and smirked as her uncle came into view. He was standing and looking back at them, and shook his head as she heard what she said.

"This is your first time on a ship like this right? Has anyone ever told you how it lands?" Cylesta asked, keeping the grin off her face as she looked over at Seylian. She looked for Menis really quick, and smiled as she saw him, winking so he would know everything she was going to say was going to be crap.
"These giant buckets aren't supposed to fly. So... sometimes, when landing, they don't pull up quick enough... and we all go splat."
The serious look on her face was poker-like, in that they couldn't figure out that she was lying. She saw out of the corner of her eye that the pilot looked back at her real quick, a smirk on his face. He elbowed his copilot and they quietly guffawed together at her teasing of the young male soldiers.

Melorn kept his face plain, but in his mind he was shaking his head at her. She was going to terrify the poor boy, before his first real mission. Seylain and Thyverian shared a glace as she winked at Menis, who smiled back, the other two did not notice this as they shrugged at one another. "Uh, no." Thyverian finally answered, looking back over at the female curiously. As she spoke, the red head's eyes widened in shock, Seylian simply shook his head. "No way, your bullshitting us." They grey feline was not completely convinced by her, her act was good, but he just could not fully believe the military would use such questionable means of transportation. Poor Thyverian was a bit on the trusting side, her pokerface had helped asur ehim of his seriousness, and given her superior experience he conceded and believed her.

Walking off to the edge of the railing, Thyverian watched as the ship began its decent. As the ship picke dup speed, it was clear that her bluff had the white feline scared. Seylain, while not completely sold by her claims, seemed a bit concerned, but then looked over at the completely calm Melorn and felt more secure. But poor Thyverian was beginning to lose his composure as he saw the ground flying at him so rapidly. "Fuck this!" He called out as he jumped from the ship toward some trees. As he fell, he began to question the intelligence of his actions. "What the hell!?" He heard a voice call out, it was Manus who just noticed Thyverian lept from the ship. Before he could process anything, the red head felt something slam into his back, "Fuck!" He called out as he realized he hit a tree limp. He began to bounce from one limp to the next. A few bones where broken before he latched onto a tree with his claws. "That fucking hurt..." He muttered as he noticed the ship landed fine. It was then that he realized, he had been fooled, "Damnit it all." He muttered again as he started to make his way down the tree, he just knew he was going to get it from Cylesta. One thing was for sure, he was goign to think twice before trusting her again.

Cylesta had her eyes on Melorn who was shaking his head at her, so she missed Thyverian's jump from the ship. She simply looked over as Manus spoke and realized he was no longer on board. Her wide eye followed the path he would have taken, and she got just a glimpse of him before he disappeared into the trees. She turned back to Melorn who gave her a look that said 'This is your fault. You need to fix it.'

She cringed, but nodded, although everyone else was now full on laughing.

As the ship landed, she disembarked, heading back towards where he had crash landed. It only took her a couple of minutes to find him, and she sighed and gave him a look.
"You know... you can't fly..." She said, a slight smirk on her face.

"To be honest, I never expected you to have that reaction... On my first flight, I cried inconsolably. It took Melorn about three hours to calm me down once we had landed." She admitted as she started looking him over, trying to see what she would need to heal.

"I have never broken a bone in my life... today... has been a disillusioning day.." Thyverian muttered to himself as he scaled down the tree. Finally dropping off to hit the ground, a loud hiss shooting out of his as he cringed, the broken bones causing some obvious discomfort. He could hear the laughter, mainly Seylian, son of a bitch. Catching a glimpse of Cylesta, Thyverian tried to straighten up his posture, but he ended up cringing again. "Oh... Really? I thought I flew quite nicely, just until I hit the trees." He said with an irritated growl as he took a seat by the tree, letting her examine him, the growl more directed at his body, than her.

"What can I say? I don;t like the thought of just letting myself die, figured I had a better chance in the trees than on a crashing ship..." It was mostly his ribs that were damaged, but he did have a few fractures in his legs. "Guess this is what I get, for trusting a woman..." He said trying to eek out a laugh, but with a bone poking his lungs, he quickly stopped.

"Bloody hell, what possessed you to jump is beyond me..." She said as she started healing his legs first, since they were the least injured. A quick run through with her energy, and he had healed legs, although they ached from within, but that would soon fade away. With his legs healed, she started poking and prodding his sides, trying to coax his ribs back into proper position so she could heal them correctly.

"Almost... Done. There we go. Good as new." She said as she sat back on her ankles to check him over once again before smiling at him.
"We are mischievous creatures... or hasn't anyone told you that to give your heart to a female is pure foolishness?" The grin she gave him after she finished speaking wasn't very nice, a more feral one than she usually gave. She stood up, wincing a bit as her own body started the healing process from his damaged bones, and then stretched a hand out to him so she could help him up.

When she questioned why he jumped, he gave her a smirk, "I just figure dit was the ebst way to get you to myself, you know, we kinda skipped that first kiss and went straight to bed." He said, choking out a laugh as he felt her energies flow over him. Soft groans leaving him as he felt his body come back together.

"I feel good as new." he said softly as he watched her stand, a frown coming over his face as he watched her respond to her own pain. Sure she was pretty much to blame for what happened to him, but it gave him no pleasure to see her hurt because of him. Taking her hand, he would come up to his feet, stretching his muscles as he felt the sting fade away. "I would ahve done the same to you, but I would not have let you jump, or I woulda jumped after you."

"Oh really..." She smirked at his line, and she couldn't fault him for it, finding it hilarious instead of repulsive. Once she pulled him to his feet, she gave him a once-over again, and then answered his words, "Technically, I didn't LET you jump... Uncle Melorn was chastising me with his eyes, and so I never noticed you had jumped out. Then, by the time I had noticed, we were too far away, and I wasn't about to add more injuries to what I already needed to heal. So this is Your fault Mister!"

Her words ended in a teasing lilt as she said them, and the two began to head back to where the rest of the group was. She walked gracefully, although the sway of her hip was more of a predatory grace than a sexual one. Her ears kept twitching this way and that, catching even the tiniest of noises from the trees around them. She didn't want a predator to think they were easy prey, although with the way they moved, that was highly unlikely, as predators instinctively knew another predator when they saw one. It was the law of the jungle.

Back
Top Bottom