Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just Looking For Some Smut Heavy Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auriel

Planetoid
Okay so I'm really craving something fun and smutty. I'm up for any pairing really, maybe we play a father who just can't resist his daughter's advances, or a mother who just needs relief and begs her son to give it to her. Maybe we have a young woman who craves the touch of a furry, and she finally gets what she desires. Or we could flip it and make the female a furry who desires a human male. Anyways, whatever it is you're craving, please let me know and we can get it started. If both of us enjoy the roleplay, I' be happy to talk about making it long term, but for now I'm really just looking for something quick and fun. Please send me a PM if you're interested! I'm really craving a Daddy/daughter scene right now. You'd be my favorite forever if you played that out with me ;)

Ideas:
Island of the Lost
When a cruise ship sinks in the middle of the pacific, just two survivors make it out of the wreckage, finding themselves washed up on an island with no hope of rescue in sight. The two of them begin to work together to survive on this island, but the loneliness starts to get to both of them. Can they find a way to make that loneliness a little more bearable together?

Daddy's Friends
Abby had always been a naughty girl. She was the class slut. She was the girl who could always be counted on for a good fuck. She loved sex, and sex was her life. So when one night when her father was having his friends over for a football game something comes up and the dad is called off to work, telling his buddies to stay and enjoy the game without him. Abby sees this as an opportunity to have some fun with her Daddy's hot, older friends.

A Mother's Love(Really craving this one right now!)
Diana was sick of seeing her son fail. Every semester he came home with terrible grades and no interest in trying to better himself. All he seemed to care about was running off to hang out with friends and chase girls. So his mother decides to come up with a rewards plan for him. She knew he thought she was hot. She'd seen him staring when she was out in the pool or when she wore low cut tops. She knew he'd be into the idea of getting rewarded for his effort. She just wants him to do his best, and this seems like the way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom