Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Giving Into Temptation (Tenebris Anima & Futa Fanatic)

Tenebris Anima

Planetoid
When Riley’s sister Alissa called her almost a month ago to ask whether she would be willing to take her fifteen year old niece for a few weeks during the summer Riley had agreed easily. How could the shemale not be open to having her sexy teenage niece come and stay with her? A few months ago Riley had struggled with the fact that she desired the girl, that she found herself having fantasies about bending the girl over varied surfaces and fucking her no matter how she struggled. That had changed though, she no longer felt guilt about the improper thoughts or desires and knowing her niece was coming to stay a few weeks, well Riley was thinking about getting what she wanted.

Riley prepared her house, getting cameras secretly installed; making sure that her new Jacuzzi was ready for use when her niece arrived. Because her back deck was partially covered the Jacuzzi would be safe from the elements. She also had a brand new grille she had bought almost two months ago. The day her niece arrived, she told her that the following day they were going to have a barbecue and while they did, Riley would explain how different it would be living with her for a few weeks compared to her very strict mother.

Alissa had always been a very religious girl even growing up, she knew that her niece was probably stuck with very strict rules, considering that Alissa had gone on to tell her a structure she wanted Riley to have for her niece while there. Of course, Riley had no intention of sticking to her sister’s structure. Part of being an aunt was that she could choose to be the ‘cool’ aunt and give the teen some freedoms or she could be worse than Alissa. Riley had never liked order and rules.

She decided to make the barbecue simple, just cheeseburgers, hot dogs and a taco salad with medium salsa. She’d mixed a few drinks, her nieces were alcoholic Shirley Temples that she had made just strong enough that they would do something to her but not enough that her niece would be aware of the alcohol content. Riley recognize the signs that her niece was starting to feel some of the effects by the time they finished eating and she had the bikini clad teen get into the Jacuzzi with her, handing her a beer for the first time. “Now time for the rules portion; I’m not going to give you a bed time; you can watch anything on television you want to. You can listen to whatever music you want other than death metal which just gives me migraines.”

She smiled at her niece, the bubbles in the Jacuzzi easily hiding how her erection bulged against her own bikini bottoms as she reached down and removed the strap that had held it back helping to hide the difference. “I will allow you to drink, only with my supervision, if you want to try a drug, you tell me and I will get it so I can be here if you have adverse reactions.” She let that sink in a moment before she spoke, “But, I do expect you to follow certain rules, like try new things. For example, a Jacuzzi rule starting now is to enjoy it skinny dipping which means, naked.” Even as she spoke, she removed the bottoms and the top of the bikini, tossing them up over the edge. “You’ll find that it relaxes you a great deal more."

Her now freed cock was hard and thick, but she sat where the bubbles from the jets continued to keep her cock hidden from her niece’s view. Alissa had wanted Riley to swear that her niece wouldn't find out, Riley never gave her word.

Emily had been excited the past week about visiting and staying with her Aunt for a week, eager to enjoy some time with her as her mother never really let her aunt visit, or leave them alone for too long. Her mother never let her do much of anything, always keeping her home past a certain hour, refusing to let her have any fun unless she approved it. Of course that never stopped Emily from sneaking out of the house from time to time to hang out with her friends, which Alissa never found out about. So with the fact she was now going to be staying with Riley, Emily was ecstatic, finally able to enjoy herself without having to try and be sneaky about any of it.

But that wouldn't mean she wasn't in for trouble with her aunt as the woman had secrets of her own that the teen never even knew of. So over the day she got settled in after her mother dropped her off, warning her to behave and be wary around Riley. The teen thought nothing of it of course and ventured inside, greeted by the older woman. Emily gave her a hug before she had vanished to what was to be her room, unpacking her suitcase and other things, decorating the room before she had joined the older woman for dinner.

The plain meal that was prepared made her smile, happy that Riley wasn't too much about fancy dinners or extravagant things, which made it all so much simpler. a life she wanted. But after dinner and a few of her drinks, Emily felt a little off, but couldn't point it out as she joined her aunt in the Jacuzzi that was prepared for them, dressed in a small, tight fitting bikini she had secretly bought for when she went out to the beach with her friends for the summer Emily was prepared for the week of fun at her Aunt Riley's home.

Hesitant at first, Emily watched the shemale as she stripped, tossing her bikini aside, sitting nude in the hot tub, now waiting for her niece to do the same. After a while she followed suit, finally sitting naked in the Jacuzzi, her thin, nubile teen body displayed for all to see, while she had a blush on her cheeks.She thought it embarrassing, given they were family, but with how open Riley was about it, Emily shoved the thought aside, after all her mother would never allow such a thing anyway. "This week is going to be so much fun.."She explained with a happy giggle before she leaned back and relaxed, letting her body enjoy the warmth.

“I know it can’t be easy living with your mother, Emily. When she told me you were supposed to be in bed by eight, I had to hold in my laughter. She’s acting as though you are still a kid, when you are a growing young woman that should be exploring life.” Riley said, after her niece had followed her example, though she noticed the sweet little blush on Emily’s face.

“I’m betting that you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend that you've had to hide from Alissa? Since she’s older than I am, she always tried to keep track of what I was doing but when most siblings were all about talking about boys or girls, your mom wasn't. So, I want you to know you can talk to me about anything, no judgment. Hell, I’m sure as sexy as you are, you've had sex at least once by now?” She was giving her niece more time for the alcohol and the relaxation of the Jacuzzi to settle in but she was curious whether Emily was still a virgin or not.

The very idea that the hot little brunette was a virgin had Riley even more aroused, the thought of being the first inside the teen’s tight cunt caused her cock to twitch in the water. “Of course, you realize that your mother is going to be in Dubai for a few weeks, not just a week. You may end up being with me the entire summer if she has her trip extended further, but she is looking at being there for at least six or so weeks. I thought she would have told you, she even told me when I mentioned doing some school shopping with you what I wasn't allowed to let you get.” Riley laughed, “But, what she doesn't know won’t hurt her, right?”

As she spoke, she lifted a hand and ran it through her niece’s wet hair, “We’re going to have some fun shopping trips while you are here and become well acquainted, something your mother has tried to interfere with because she and I are so different.” Of course her sister had cause to be concerned; Riley had mentioned to Alissa that Emily was growing into a sexy young woman. “In fact, since I’ve given you a beer, I think we should enjoy this Jacuzzi while playing a small drinking game. Though because I don’t think either of us needs to get drunk, it’s going to be just a sip in answer. It’s called Never Have I Ever, if you have done what I say I haven’t done, you drink, okay?”

She gave her niece a chance, “So an easy one, never have I ever had a boyfriend cheat on me.” Until she was certain her niece had imbibed enough for her to really take advantage of the teen, she wanted to use this to learn more about the girl.

She smiled a bit as the woman spoke, explaining to her about the things she thoght, how she thought her sister acted with Emily. She smiled at how lax Riley was being, she was fun, always had been and she loved it. She was glad to hear she wouldn't be forced to obey strict rules and would actually get to enjoy herself on one way or another. This was going to be a great vacation until school started again, or at least a good get away until her mother returned.

Emily giggled slightly when Riley asked if he had a boyfriend or anything she had hidden away. While she liked boys and had a few that she was interested in, she didn't have any. With the way her mother was it was hard to find the time or even think about such a thing when she knew her mother would not approve. She barely had any friends to be honest since her mother was so strict and never allowed her to go out much to have fun. Emily relaxed a bit more in the jacuzzi, smiling a bi more as the alcohol began to sink in.

However, when Riley asked about her having sex, she blushed a deep red, eyes a bit wide as she swallowed, shaking her head."N-Never..I don't even have a boyfriend..because my mother is so mean...Half the time they don't stick around too long...simply because I'm not ble to spend much time with them."She explained, her eyes looking down into the water as emberassment settled in.But as Riley mentioned how her mother might be gone longer than a week, the whole summer most likely, she smiled brightly, more than happy with the idea of getting the whole summer away from the woman, gtting to live freely until then. The idea of being able to get the clothes she wanted, to look cool, sexy and all that was enticing to her, something she had been wanting to do for so long. It was hard staying popular when keeping up with the latest fashion was not on your mother's agenda.

"S-Sure..."She agreed, waiting for Riley to start the game, not seeming at all bothered by drinking. After all it would only be sips and she was here with her aunt rather than out with friends or people she wouldn't trust. So when Riley spoke, Emily smiled, shaking her head." Never had a boyfriend..."

Riley listened to Emily, shaking her head, “Why doesn’t that surprise me? Your mom is far too religious.” In fact, Riley knew that she was so religious and high strung that if Emily every got pregnant before marriage she would kick the teen out of her home. When the teen agreed to the game and the thought that this young girl had never had a boyfriend also meant that she was more than likely still a virgin, Riley smiled.

Her niece’s blush was sexy, adorable too. She was pleased to see Emily’s bare breasts so close at hand. She was also curious what other parts of her body would be flushed with color when Riley was touching her, fucking her. “Maybe while you are here this summer I’ll introduce you to some of the local boys and you can attend some events. Of course, that will have to be after we go shopping, you’ll need something sexy for some of those parties; something that simply enhances your gorgeous body.”

When Emily admitted she had never had a boyfriend, she smiled, “Alright, so you don’t take a drink, but I do.” She took the shot before she smiled again, “Alright, now you choose a never have I ever…”

(sorry for the delay..holiday this past week and had rouble finding what to write..)

She swallowed a bit, trying to relax as she sat there with her aunt, enjoying herself quite a bit. Despite the strange feeling inside her, Emily was just glad to be able to do such things and not worry about her over bearing mother breathing down her neck. If there was one thing she liked about Riley it was the fact she was alot more carefree than her mother was. So a they continued the game, she watched the woman as she now turned the same question upon her, the teen biting her lip as she thought about it.

As she did, a deeper blush took her cheeks as Riley mentioned getting her dressed up and out to some parties in the area. The fa ct she had been so secluded, she wasn't sure how to handle herself, let alone talk and socialize with them. As much as her outfits would help, Emily was now growing a bit nervous at the thought, the idea of it all.

Though she shook it from her head and smiled as she thought up of something to say."Never have I ever been to a party.."

Riley drank as she smiled at her niece before she considered something that she knew would make Emily have to take a drink and when it came to her, she said, “Never ever have I been forced to attend a girl’s school.” She knew that up until two years before her sister had paid for Emily to go to a year round girl’s school so that she would have to drink as part of the game. She discreetly paid attention to the rise and fall of the teens breasts as she breathed, thinking of holding their weight in her hands while she filled the virgin cunt with her thick cock.

She well imagined the blush on the teen’s cheeks if she knew just where her aunts mind was, she also knew that it was still wrong of her to want to take her niece and possess her sweet young body, but she would. “Drink up, sweetie. We’re going to have a chance to give you a great deal of first experiences while you are here with me and they will be our secrets. Your mom will never have to know that we went against her wishes and that you’ve had some fun.” She said this with amusement and certainty.

Her sister was a prude and she wasn’t about to let her niece grow to be one too. This hot teen before her was destined to be something more, including her aunt’s lover, though she didn’t realize it.

(sorry for the delay..holiday week and all had me so busy...and barely had time for much of anything...)

She listened, waiting for whatever it was Riley was going to say. Though when she took her turn, Emily swallowed hard, knowing full well hat she had to drink, but also that her aunt was going to use what she knew against the young girl. So with a bit of a sigh she swallowed hard as she took a sip of her drink, a shiver running down her back as the taste ran down her body. She paid no mind to the way her aunt looked over her form, eyed the teens young figure.

Emily relaxed after the drink was done working through her. Once she was able to focus again she looked over to her aunt."Like what?"She asked, turning the attention away from the game at the moment.

Riley listened to her niece, the simple curiosity that the teen had over the things her aunt wanted to help her experience caused her to smirk, “My sweet Emily, you have so much that your mother has stifled you from feeling. Girls your age have been kissed, have had hands fondle their breasts; fingers tease their pussies and have at least felt if not experienced a cock that was hard for them. Tell me something, Emily? Have you ever masturbated or have you been too afraid to try, afraid your mother would catch you and you’d be punished?”

As she spoke she moved closer to her niece in the water, but made sure that she kept her lower body covered by the jetted water wanting her cock to be a surprise for the teen when it was pressed against her young slit. For now, she wasn’t doing that, and was instead sitting beside her, putting an arm around the teen’s shoulder so that one of her hands was only inches away from the girls sexy breasts, “We missed out on quite a bit of the girl talk I always imagined having with my niece since your mother and I never had the chance, she was never interested in girl talk.”

Of course, Riley didn’t say that Emily’s mother barely wanted to view her sister as a girl because she knew of the fact Riley had a cock.

She just listened as the woman spoke, asking her about anything she had done, or at least what girls her age had already experienced, much of which her mother kept her from. For years her mother scolded her, punished her and so on for simply speaking about boys in such a way, even when her body made it hard not to. And by now she was still single, a virgin and inexperienced in much of her sexual life. And thanks to the drink she had in her hand it was soon apparent that would be changing shortly. So with a breath she shook her head when asked if she had ever played with herself, the thought alone making her crotch boil with need.

Emily looked at her aunt;s hand as it rest just inches from her body, the teen blushing deeply, biting her lip in nervousness. Rather than shove it away though she just watched."W-Well she is not here to say no...And maybe learning from you would be good for me..."

Back
Top Bottom