Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Changeling (1x1 between Sugo and TheCrimsonLady)

He coughs a little bit as he feels her tender black hand on his bare slightly toned abdominal he reaches his hand and runs her hand before sitting up rubbing his forehead "I-" he stops as if he was struggling to think. "My head hurts.. Something came over me.." He says softly looking up at her.

The tears that had ran down her cheeks when she'd ran away where blatant and obvious he bites his lip looking at her. "Kenzie Gorgeous" he whispers softly sitting up kneeling in front of her reaching over and wiping her tears that remain from her eyes while looking into them. "You've been crying... Come here." He says reaching out wrapping his arms around her as he sits on the floor pulling her between his legs as she sits in front of him between his legs her hair pressed against his bare body as his hands rested on her tummy as he hugged her tightly from behind "I don't like to see you cry" he says lovingly.

He had to seduce her, charming loving Josh had to get Kenzie into bed and take her virginity, the actions of doing so would cleanse her of all the mana she had absorbed giving it to him slowly who could handle it just fine at a slow pace, he just hopped that he didn't fall for her if he managed to make this intimate encounter happen.

Kenzie watched him. "I-" He stopped for a moment after he rose and she swallowed. "My head hurts.. Something came over me.." He said and Kenzie, despite herself snorted. "Yea, no shit." She said softly.

"Kenzie Gorgeous" He whispered, kneeling in front of her, and brushing the lingering tears from her eyes as he gazed into them. "You've been crying... Come here." He said then pulled her into his arms, pressing her against his back, his hands resting on her waist. "I don't like to see you cry" He said, and Kenzie felt uncomfortable again. She knew he was still Josh, but after everything that just happened, she wasn't sure how she felt about anything anymore.

She moved from him and got to her feet. " I think--I think you need to lay down or something." She said rubbing her shoulders from the chills that had rose on her skin. "I just...I can't....do this, whatever this is." She said and walked out of the bathroom, and to her closet for something more decent to wear. She was never uncomfortable around Josh before, this was weird.

He stands up and walks into her open span room, seeing her over at the closet in front of looking for clothes, he walks over to the bed and sits on it, looking away from her so not to watch her if she was to get changed. "Let me know when you're changed." he says gently still looking away rubbing his head a little just in case she where to look at him, his acting fairly good.

His shirt was still torn from her lust filled rampage against it, he reaches down removing it leaving him without a shirt on - he didn't have a spare, nothing of Kenzie's would really fit him their sizes where nothing a like, maybe she still has a hoodie she'd taken of his from some point who knew. He looks around the room that he could see while she stands behind him then gets up moving over and picking up the bra she'd worn that he'd taken off when he'd grabbed onto her firm breasts, the feeling of them still lingering in his hands as he throws the bra into a wash basket picking up the shoes she'd kicked off when she came in tired from her day at work, she was most certainly not tired anymore, not after the amount of mana she'd absorbed from him.

The mana... he had to do something about it, she was a beacon calling to everyone in the mortal world who could sense it 'come get me, heir to the faerie throne, princess Mackenzie' it was bad, he had to do something about it. He reached down and picked up her shoes moving over to the rack of shoes she had next to the door of her apartment, he tuts and says gently under his breath not knowing if she was still at the wardrobe. "Women" he slides the shoes into their place on the rack of 20~ pairs of shoes and chuckles softly looking at the door to exit her apartment. "You done yet?" he says gently.

Kenzie found a soft sweater and sweatpants to wear and was nearly ready to put them on when Josh spoke again. He was at the door. "Not yet," She said and it was then she noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt. She felt it again, her heart racing and her body aching. The last time that happened didn't end well at all.

She turned quickly back into her closet and searched for one of the large tshirts she had from the college fairs they'd went to together. Neither of them had planned on going to those schools there, but they had a bunch of tshirts for free so they went through pretending to be interested.

The thought made her smile. She had a lot of good memories with Josh, she couldn't remember meeting him, but she couldn't think of a day where he wasn't there...now things were....odd.

She took a breath and walked toward him. "Here..." She said, trying to keep her eyes up as she handed him the shirt from Notre Dame. His face started to glimmer again but she blinked it away.

"You...don't have to leave, just I think we both need some rest." She said, even though she didn't feel at all tired, in fact, she had a lot of energy that she wanted to burn, but the way she wanted to burn it, was not in the cards like at all ever.

With a nervous smirk, she walked back into the bathroom and changing into her 'comfy clothes'. She came back out, her curly hair pulled back into a soft ponytail, though a few rebellious curls hung out. She sat on the couch and curled up.
tumblr_n212l0OpEo1rkmofxo5_400.gif
"Um, we could watch some TV or something, I dunno, I don't want it to be weird." She said, and patting the place beside her on the couch. This was Josh, it didn't have to be weird.

He takes the shirt from her looking into her eyes as she looks up at his and watches her walking away, her legs where bare, she's taken the tights off in the bathroom he'd only just noticed, he loved her appearance when he picked her up from work, skirt, blouse, tights and heels she always looked extra beautiful like that.

He puts the shirt on that she gave him, it wasn't that large for him more so for her it fit him okay but could do with being a bit bigger, but it would do. He looks at her as she comes out, wrapped up warm, hair in a ponytail - he would have said something but didn't want to cross any grounds, her hair was almost always much better when she let it run free, the long brown curls complementing her black skin beautifully - he smiles softly at her new casual appearance, even if it was a shame for her to have taken off what she was wearing previously.

He moves over as she asks and reaches down pulling the thick covers off of her bed holding the queen sized bed covers in his arms as he moves over to the sofa, she might be dressed up nice and warm but he certainly wasn't and there was no way he was going to fit in any of her jumpers any time soon. He sat on the couch next to her throwing her covers over himself, he assumed she wouldn't mind him using them, she normally didn't so he didn't see why she would now, he sits under them the covers covering up his body and just his head peaking out as he lifts them up slightly looking at her. "Would you care to join me under them?" he says softly in a caring voice. "I have no interest in TV, I just sorta want to... sit here..." he says gently.

"Would you care to join me under them?" He said and Kenzie took a moment to steady herself. This was Josh, just plain ol Josh, to whom she use to lay in bed with as kids when she would hear creepy things in her closet. They sat like this all the time, half of the time not doing a thing but just being there.
"I have no interest in TV, I just sorta want to... sit here..."

Kenzie smiled some, and nodded. She slid under the covers, and as if nothing strange happened at all, she curled up next to him, half laying against him, just like old times....sort of, as her heart was racing again.

She looked up at him, her chin on his shoulder and smiled before resting her head in it's place.

He smiles as she climbs under the covers with him, cuddling close to him, he wraps the one arm around her placing it on her hip as he holds her close, he feels her look up and place her chin on his head but his eyes where closed so he didn't see exactly what she had done.

He runs the hand that was on her hip up from there to the end of her ponytail twirling it in his finger slightly enjoying the feel of her hair, he hair had always been nice to play with, she used to let him brush it for her, it always was this ridiculously curly she never really bothered to straighten it but it had turned out nice, he'd liked it.

The moment was enjoyable and comforting but Warren on the inside remembered what had to be done... the mana inside of her, the power, it had to be dealt with, he had to get Kenzie to consent to what needed to be done and he bit his lip slightly and blushed running his fingers firmly through her hair as he holds her close. "I'm sorry Kenzie..." he says quietly holding her close to him still pulling her slightly closer her breasts squishing up against his sides which causes him to blush more. "I don't know what came over me but.... I really do love you y'know...?" he says quietly his voice almost a silent whisper as the gently words run over her ears as he sat there quiet afterwards.

"I'm sorry Kenzie..." Kenzie looked up, allowing him to hold her close, playing in her hair like he always did. Kenzie pursed her lips some. "I don't know what came over me but.... I really do love you y'know...?" he said and her eyes went wide for a moment before she looked down at her feet. He loved her...wow. She really didn't know what to think of that.

She'd always had feelings for him but she didn't think he felt the same, and while that little exchange proved he was attracted to her, that didn't mean much else beyond that.

"I..."She paused before looking into his eyes. "I wanted to....you know, but it happened so fast and so different from what I imagined...." She said and inwardly kicked herself for continuing to talk. She smirked then and finally decided to let it out. "I love you too..." She said with a single shouldered shrug and a chuckle.

He blushes a little bit as he runs his fingers through her hair softly. "Kenzie...." he says softly while he holds her close his fingers running through her ponytail up to her bobble holding the ponytail in as he pulls it out letting her hair fall loose running his fingers firmly through her hair with a gently smile while he does he opens his eyes looking down at her beautiful black face before leaning down as if to kiss her before hesitating and stopping biting his lip as they cuddle close under her bed covers. He blushes staring into her eyes while almost kissing her...

So close to getting her where he needs her to be, but he didn't want to force anything too soon. He didn't know how he truly felt about her, telling her he loved her was just a facade from Josh to get the mana back from her, but Warren wasn't actually sure.. Maybe he did like the princess, she was certainly beautiful and she was certainly a nice person, maybe she was someone he could see him self falling in love with... he had to shake out of it, he couldn't fall in love with her he was meant to protect her that was what the queen wanted.

Kenzie's heart was racing, beating so hard she could hear it in her chest as his lips came just a breath away from hers. She watched his eyes, so brilliantly blue that suddenly, she felt her self move forward, and capturing his lips with her own.

This kiss was different, unlike before it wasn't lust filled, but for her it was like small questions, little and unsure, until her confidence grew, slowly but surely, this was happening, and she wanted it to.

Her eyes fluttered closed before her hand came up, resting on his jaw. His kiss seemed to be very deliberate, as if it was something he had to do, but oddly, it wasn't possessive, it was caring, and thoughtful. Loving, maybe, but she couldn't be sure at all.

He blushes a little bit as Kenzie presses her lips against hers, the feeling was more surreal, those soft black lips pressed up against his, he closes his eyes, this had to be done.. But what was this he was feeling, he was enjoying this kiss with the princess, her lips so succulent and tasty so enticing, he wanted more of it. His hand runs through her thick curly hair a smile breaking out while he kisses her, his mind passes past the thoughts of business, the thoughts of taking the mana from her being pushed to the back of his mind, he only wanted her now...

He parts the kiss softly opening his eyes lifting one hand up to touch hers on his face, he was much larger then her and so was his hand which covered hers he smiles softly and leans down kissing her jaw slightly one had holding hers the other twirling her hair. "Kenzie.. Maybe we should move over to the... Bed?" He says softly with a blush, the request made him feel awkward, was he really going to take the princess to bed with him tonight? and take the princesses precious virginity, his cheeks glowed a solid red as he hides his face into her shoulder after asking her.

Kenzie opened her eyes as he broke the kiss. "Kenzie.. Maybe we should move over to the... Bed?" He asked and she blushed as he did. She wanted to, she really wanted to but she'd never done it before and honestly, it scared her. She opened her mouth, and looked at him again and then her body ached again but she held it back. "Josh....I never.....I-I'm a virgin...." She told him. It wasn't like he didn't know, but still, she had to say it.

He bites his lip softly before leaning back up from her shoulder running his hand over her cheek as he looks down into her eyes before leaning in and kissing her lips softly for a brief moment, the taste of those black lips resonating throughout him again, oh god did she taste so good, he wanted to taste all of her not just his lips, but he had to take it slowly and as she wanted it, he parts his lips a small strand of saliva arching between their lips. His hand cups her cheek still. "I promise I will be gently with you... I love you.." He says softly looking at her biting his lip softly.

The bed was calling him, maybe he could lift her up and carry her over there, maybe she would feel a bit differently if she was underneath him, he was excited, he wanted to peel her clothes off of her and let her peel his clothes off of him, she was a beautiful gem to be claimed, and also a princess, and he wanted to be the one who claimed it.

" I promise I will be gentle with you...I love you." He said, and that was all she needed. "Okay." She breathed and moving to her knees so that he could carry her to the bed, while she pressing her lips to his. She would give into her ache, the conscious Kenzie and the subconscious one, merging, love merging with want. She wanted him, and she loved him, she wanted him because she loved him.

"Take me to the bed?" She suggested between her sweet kisses, sliding her arms around his shoulders and resting them there.

He kisses her back softly her sweet black lips soft and enjoyable, but she had offered him the choice to take more of her excellent black body, he wasn't going to wait around. He carried her with ease over towards the bed before laying her on her bed on her back smiling softly as he grabs onto the waist of her pants "lift up" he says playfully as he slides them down pulling them off her feet throwing them off the bed as she is left laying there in her panties, her strong black thighs shown to him now.

He leans down between her legs, spreading them slightly as he kisses her right thigh before leaning up and kissing her pussy through her panties looking up into her eyes, her thick curly hair staring back at him before he reaches up and grabs onto her panties band pulling them down slowly. "I want to see her." He says playfully referring to her pussy as he slowly removes her panties wanting see what was hiding between her black legs, likely everything he'd ever dreamt of, his heart was racing as he was finally going to take her, he'd thought it was a thing of dreams to take the princess in bed, it was always in the back of his mind.

Kenzie smiled against his lips as he carried her to the bed. Falling on her back, she smiled back at him as she lifted her back so he could her pants from her. She shivered with anticipation as he reached down, spreading her legs, kissing her inner thigh and while his blue eyes gazed up at her, pressed his lips to her womanhood. Her lips parted with a sigh as he did so, she'd never been touch there....or anywhere before.

He tugged off her panties, slowly, his fingers brushing softly down her thighs. She smiled nervously.
Beneath her panties was completely bare, she was ridiculous with her hygiene, and there was not a single hair to be see, just soft smooth clean skin.

She looked at him, her heart racing, letting him take the wheel.

A smile strikes across his face as he reaches out and spreads Kenzie's legs, her most delicate area was put bare for him, the lips looked beautiful and pure. While Josh would indeed be a virgin if he was actually human Warren had plenty of experience with women, just not a princess, if he was in the right mind he would act like the virgin Josh would be but he had no interest, he wanted the princess, he wanted to take Kenzie's beautiful black body for his and claim her virginity.

He leans his head between her legs kissing softly against her beautiful black pussy lips, his hands sliding along the warmth of her thighs as he lays the first kiss onto her pussies lips. his hands mover up and over her black body one of them stopping where her pubic hair would be if she wasn't so perfectly shaven, the other hand sliding up under her thick woolly jumper where it firms one of her firm squishy black breasts in his hand where he starts to squeeze.

He runs his thumb against her clitoris while his tongue extends to lick against her pussy lips, his fingers up at the beautiful black mound of flesh squeezing against the nipple that topped it, her gently and playfully bites her clitoris as the thumb that rubbed it slides away while his tongue plays with her clitoris and two of his fingers penetrate into the virgin where they start to slowly slide in and out of her, he breaks from her clitoris for a small moment to say "You taste so good Kenzie." only to return to licking while he fingers her slowly his other hand groping her right breast and playing with her nipple. He moans, the moan deep and aroused as he takes what he wants from her beautiful black body.

Kenzie shivered as his lips pressed against her pussy, while his hand slid up her body gripping her breast. She let off a soft moan as his thumb brushed against the sensitive nub while his tongue danced over her skin. Her eyes fluttered closed, as she moaned, as he nipped at her. Her moans came out like small pleasure fueled whimpers as his tongue licked her and his thumb rubbed her. Then suddenly, his fingers slid into her and her eyes snapped open, her lips parted in a gasp as he pumped into her, while his tongue continued to moan. She couldn't hold back her moans nor did she try. She moaned out her pleasure. "You taste so good Kenzie." He said but she couldn't respond before she ran her hand through her hair, shaking.

"Oh god, Josh!" She cried, as pressure began to build and heat slowly rose in her body. Her hand sprang out, gripping the sheets of her bed as if trying to brace herself.

He slides his fingers out of her gentle black Virgin hole as he slides them into his mouth making eye contact with her as he cleans his fingers of her juice before smirking slightly reaching forward and pulling her up by her sweater which he then pulls over her head her curly hair flicking back out as he pulls it up and over leaving her as she was born, just her naked black body under him as his hands run over her skin his heart racing. "I never thought I'd have you in this position Kenzie Gorgeous... I'm not even too sure what to do with you." He whispers softly before leaning in and sinking his teeth in.

He firmly sinks his teeth into her skin biting down on her neck as both his hands slide down to his belt which he begins to unbuckle, he didn't need her to warm him up and get him hard just seeing her naked body had already done that for him, he was throbbing, throbbing to take her virginity and throbbing to make love to the black beauty he had under him in every position under the sun, the thought of releasing his white creamy cum onto her black skin causing his heart to race as he stars to slide his pants and boxers down while biting her firmly still.

Kenzie almost whimpered as he pulled his fingers from her, and her body ached for more as he licked his fingers. He then reached up, and she sat up some so he could pull her sweater from her.

There she was, completely naked, underneath Josh. It was odd. She'd once felt strange about the first two piece she wore in Junior High, now, he was going to take--no, she was going to give him, her virginity. His hands explored her body, and she smiled at his words. "I have an idea or two..."She said cheekily before he sank his teeth into her. He applied a little pressure, not enough to hurt, but enough to get her excited. She was already near the point of explosion before he removed his fingers and tongue and his loves bites didn't help.

Sighing, she reached down as he continued to bite into her, and she helped him remove his pants and boxers. His cock sprang from up, straight like an arrow.

She paused a moment, never having seen one up close before. She reached down, her fingers brushing against his skin, stiff like a bone- now understanding the term, it made her a little nervous, she knew it was suppose to hurt a little the first time, but it would fade quickly, it was a good thing she had a high pain tolerance, her patience for it left a lot to be desired.

She looked up at him, smirking, her hand still softly stroking his cock. "Go easy on me, okay, I'm new at this." She chuckled, before kissing him again.

He feels her small black hand on his rock hard cock and gasp softly at the feel of her stroking it, he had planned on just going straight into her but as she rubs it the though of watching Kenzie blow him got more and more enticing in his mind, he bites his lip. "Kenzie..." He moans softly while she rubs away, God her hands where so soft it felt so good.

He slides his cock out of her hand before standing up on the bed rubbing his cock with his own hand, the sensation nothing like what it was when her hand had touched it. "Maybe you should get acquainted with it first before I take your virginity?" He says with a playful grin as he bites his lip looking down at the curving.. Smooth... Blemishless... Black body with the urge to take everything from it. "Please?" He whispers with a playfully smile pointing in front of him on the bed as to where she should kneel while he rubs away at his length, waiting in excitement for her to get on her knees and give him a handjob or blowjob.

Kenzie smiled as he gasped. She felt a little pride then, watching him react to her the same way she reacted to him, so she continued her strokes. "Kenzie" His voice was a soft moan. She looked up at him, mischief dancing in her eyes. "Yes?" She said playfully before he slide his cock from her hand and stroking himself. There was a sudden jealousness that overcame her, the subconscious Kenzie made her pout. "Maybe you should get acquainted with it first before I take your virginity?" He said and she grinned. He glimmered before her eyes again, but she didn't care, this time, she hardly registered it, her felt her body hum as she looked at him. "Please?" He said and she rose up, getting on her knees, she grabbed his wrist, and with an incredible amount of strength she pulled him to her, kissing him deeply, hungrily, she could taste her juices in his mouth and it tasted sweet, like a fruit, just before her hand slide down his body, and she curled her hand around his cock, and began stroking it, soft, yet firm, up and down, up and down, as she bit his lip, nipped down to his chin and neck. A part of her new something was different about her then, but a bigger part of her didn't care. All she wanted to do was get please him as he'd been pleasing her.

He gasps as she pulls him, her strength super human, he'd almost forgotten why he was actually doing this, the real reason for taking her virginity, to take back the mana that was putting her at risk... But he should get to enjoy himself too right? He grins while kissing her back his hands squeezing her black mounds firmly before pinching the nipple that topped them, he gasps around the kiss stopping kissing while she continues as she grabs his cock firmly in her small hand he can't focus on the kiss only on the pleasure her hand was giving Him.

His hands went limp and let go of her breasts as he lays under her letting out gently moans while she tugs on his cock in her gentle soft hand "Kenzie... Please" he whispers around her lips as she kisses him, he then leans up and bites her bottom lip. "Why not wrap those lips of yours around the tip?" He says, the thought of her soft plump black lips touching his cock causing him to pulsate a little in her firm grip.

Kenzie said nothing, and She let go of him, holding her hands up like she was surrendering as she climbed over top of him, sliding her hands up his chest, grinning dangerously. She then slide a finger into his mouth, and out, licking her finger as if teasing him which was she could do to him. She leaned down, licked his lips before she nipped at him, his lips, his chin, down his neck, and down chest, her teeth captured a nipple, kneading it between her teeth, not hard but firmly before she slide her tongue up his body and to his lips again. She didn't know what was taking over her just then, where this sexual instinct was coming from, but she liked it, she embraced it.

She traveled her tongue down his body, flicking over his nipples on the way down and then stopped at his cock. She smiled up at him, her once brown eyes shimmering gold for a moment as she licked the head like a lollipop, before she curled around lips around it, sucking the precum that she somehow knew was awaiting her inside.

He remains perfectly still while Kenzie teases and take what she wants, licking up and down his body, biting him, he moaned softly as she did "Kenzie..." He whimpered as she teased and then her tongue flicked the tip, a shiver flew up his spine before she took him into her mouth and started sucking, he moaned loudly as the girls black lips locked around his cock, her tongue teasing the tip as she gets a good taste of the pre cum.

He moans her name as he reaches down losing his hands in her thick curly hair as he starts to push her head down onto his cock giving her more and more of a mouthful as he pushes her down his hands lost in her hair.

Back
Top Bottom