Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[MxM] LF & Offering Gay men, male-based hermaphrodites or cuntboys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald88

Meteorite
Hello everyone!

I start by stating that all our roleplay will take place through Google Docs, for I am not entirely comfortable with sharing my skype contact with people I'm not vey familiar with. I am planning of creating an alternative Skype account solely for that purpose, so there will be the Instant Messages option too. But for now, it'll be Post-by-Post on Google Docs.

What Can I Offer?

- Your standard proper gay man, be it a buff muscular topping guy or a pretty twinky bottoming boy, I rely on my versatility to slip into just about every role. I don't have any specific preference about the role I want to take, for I enjoy being on every end (giving or receiving) and I enjoy the idea of switching roles depending on my whim or on my partner's tastes. On this specific aspect, I think I am blessed by the fact I'm not strict or demanding about what I want to give and what I want to receive!

- Male-based hermaphrodite. What does it mean? A person that looks exactly like a man, with the difference that they have both a penis and a vaginal slit between their thighs. If you're interested in knowing exactly how this works, I can send some pictures through private messages that no doubt will give you a very vivid clue.
If you are into male herms as much as I am, I'd be thrilled and overjoyed about playing this role for you.

- Cuntboys: men with a vaginal slit only, no boobs, flat-chested. Be them FtM transgender people or simply borne that way in a fantasy setting, I am completely fine with playing that role! Matter of fact, the rarity of people into this kind of things makes me itch to get started with it.

What Am I Looking For?

- All the roles I mentioned above, in terms of partners. What I wanna be is also what I like, luckily enough for me!

- Good writers: I care about my grammar and writing properly, possibly even long pieces with plenty of details in it while using a correct English language (I am not a native speaker, mind you, but I do my best!). I'd like to receive what I give, on this matter.

- Mature people in general: I've met plenty of individuals online with an endless list of issues and I'm frankly tired of it. I just want to write a spicy story with someone who's calm, mature, relaxed, without any weird demands or trouble going on. We're here just to have fun, not to bother each other or put ourselves in difficult circumstances so let's keep it easy and relaxed. I also value kindness, patience and good manners a lot, as well as a friendly and open mentality.
For the record, I am not looking for any OOC flirting with the other writer.

What Settings Will We Use?

Just about any!
Would you like a modern-time urban setting? Or perhaps a fantasy-medieval one? Or maybe Futuristic Sci-Fi? I'm fine with just about anything, as long as we discuss it pre-emptively and make it clear where we stand. We can talk about it, decide together and then go ahead with whatever fits us best!

If you're interested, send me a private message here.
Thank you for your attention and have a wonderful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom