Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elvish Hero & the Bandit Queen {darkest_fate&translucentfeathers}

Briala's warm eyes narrowed, the teasing smile and playful look taking on a bit of a sharper edge as she focused in on the hand that had grabbed her arm for a brief moment before her attentions flitted up to the elf's face. "Attempting to seduce you in hopes of winning your affections so you would willingly free me would most likely prove fruitless, elf, as I am sure your resolve would be much higher than I could hope to sway..." Briala leaned back on her heels a bit but didn't pull her arm free.

"As for the other alternative," she continued. "Where I seduce you into letting down your guard in hopes using sheer force to escape-you seem quite confident my physical capabilities are currently not at their peak and I would not stand a chance, whether you are distracted or not." Despite her teasing tone, keeping the conversation light, Briala knew without at least a day or two of food and rest she would not be at her best and it irritated her to no end feeling vulnerable. Feeling at the mercy of others...she loathed it.

With a lift of a narrow shoulder she let the smile fall from her face. "As for my trauma," Briala said the word with a grimace, "Perhaps I am merely looking for a way to distract myself? A much more tempting way than whatever those three flea bitten mongrelesque savages could offer," she said as her eyes raked over the elf's form playfully, a lecherous smile slipping over her features before those sharp eyes returned to the other woman's. "So forgive me for not playing the victim role well, but I have never been the type to curl in on myself in a corner whimpering and crying 'woe is me'. What they did was atrocious and I fully intend on gutting each one of them one day, slowly and painfully, but I feel rage, not self pity."

Briala tossed her hair to the side before her smirk returned, "I would like to have a little fun of my own where I am not groveling and begging for someone to fuck me, when I still have some of my own mental faculties and while I am in control of myself," she hummed. And perhaps that was what this was about, more than just forgetting what happened and distracting herself, maybe it was about regaining some of her control she had lost. She shook her head briefly, unwilling to think too deeply on it now. Tilting her head a bit she smirked slightly, "Now, are you going to let me show you a good time? Or would you prefer us to sit in our respective corners thinking deeply about the significance of dewdrops on grass or whatever other such nonsense you true elves like to meditate over in your free time..."

Gods this woman was attractive. The elf knew she shouldn't be thinking such thoughts, not about a half-elf, certainly not about one who'd sworn to strike against the empire. Yet she saw the confidence in the woman, saw and wondered. She heard the explanations, and she had to admit: they made sense. Briala made quite the convincing argument. To be honest, the elf had pent up strength and frustration of her own to release, and she'd always enjoyed doing so with someone who could keep up with her.

And who better to keep up with an elfish hero than Briala the Bandit Queen?

There was something to be said about being complimented as well: that had the elf smiling slightly. She knew she was beautiful; she knew that Briala might very well be playing her; but still, it was good to hear it from someone. Rage: this woman had been changed, altered, effectively raped, and now she wanted to take control. Briala wanted to fuck instead of being fucked, and before her damn curse took the option away. The elf could understand that.

The elf raised a brow. "I have to admit this is one of the strangest offers I've had," she looked away for a moment. "Oh, hells: it's not as if we have much choice,' she shifted again, looking up. "The world almost owes you that much, and to be quite frank, I'd probably consider taking you up on the offer even if the situations were---" the elf closed her eyes, took a breath, shook her head. "No, forget my words for a moment. Simply fuck me, Briala," she smiled, her own hands reaching for the half-elf now, "I offer up myself willingly for you to take and do with as you will."

Because the elf was quite sure she could handle it.

Briala's smile turned sharp, dangerous, eyes flashing when she saw the elf reach out for her. With a soft hum she reached out, a hand of her own coming to cup the back of the other woman's neck, dragging her into a hot kiss, lips sealing over the other elf's, heat swirling through her as their mouths came together. She poured everything she had into the kiss, working their lips together before she ran her teeth over the plump swell of the elf's bottom lip, tugging and demanding entrance as Briala deepened the kiss hungrily.

After a few moments she broke them apart, chest rising and falling heavily with the short shallow breaths she took. She wouldn't think on the elf's words and the almost uncharacteristic confession this warrior had almost made. It was flattering, she supposed, the idea of this fair beauty being attracted to her regardless of their situations. She knew it was foolish to think on or look at and so she pushed the potentially affectionate comment far away.

It was foolish perhaps to do this, waste her energy to fuck the other woman between the hard intense episodes of heat but this was a call to simple lust and Briala wanted to answer it. She wanted to have a moment to herself with another that wasn't purely driven by the literal need to do this to keep her sanity and simply engage in such activities for the sheer enjoyment. She wanted to be in control of herself and her actions completely for the first time in a sexually charged situation rather than be at rhe mercy of her lust.

The hand at the back of the elf's hair slid up into the soft, long silken strands to tangle gently, using her grip and the weight of her own body to lean into that of the elven hero, forcing the other woman to thw ground. Briala pressed the elf into the grass, their curves molding together as her eyes slid over the elf's pale features as a dark smile spread over Briala's features.

"So," she murmured, settling her body over the warm form of the woman beneath her. "What is your name exactly, elf? Or would you prefer me to switch between that and derogatives like knife ear while I fuck you?" She asked, teeth grazing over the hinge of that sharp pale jaw. The hand in that long red hair loosened it's grip to slip down over the stretch of pale throat and smooth over the soft material of her dress before it joined the other in working the lacing of the leather brace the red haired woman had wrapped around her rib cage.

Somehow the elf hadn't expected Briala to move her lips in like that. The hero soon found soft lips pressing against hers. Briala proved quite insistent, and the hero found her eyes widening slightly. Few would dare take a more aggressive stance with someone renown for physical feats, but it always pleased the elf to meet someone willing to do so. That said someone's lips happened to be soft and feminine in addition to that steel only further fanned the elf's flames. Heat arched between them, the elf soon finding her mouth quite willingly opening as she returned with almost equal fire. Her own lust and the thrill of the moment surged forth, not to mention the excitement that most warriors barely suppressed after a particularly daring exercise. Within moments the elf felt flares of heat in all the appropriate areas. Truly this bandit could kiss, and the elf couldn't help but wonder what other feats those strong lips could manage.

They parted, with the elf breathing nearly as heavily as her partner. her lips felt swollen, indeed were, as Briala's ferocity had certainly shown in the action. The elf's tongue slid out to wet them further, feeling the swollen flesh slightly as she did. "Well, you certainly don't waste time," the elf said, smiling wryly as she looked up at Briala. there was something in the way the bandit looked besides just pure lust, an almost mental calling. It occurred to the elf that she'd have to be careful, and almost submissive here. Let Briala take the lead, make demands, at least this time. A woman as beautiful as that deserved to take hold of her sexuality again.

Hands threaded into hair as they lowered, the elf moving. She could feel the curves of the bandit pressing against her. It always struck the elf, that strange mixture between the soft feminine curves and the muscle structure needed for lives as active as theirs. It generally meant that the sex would be fairly good. The elf licked her lips again, this time more with anticipation than out of some sort of reflex.

When she looked up, the elf saw the smile, heard the words. "I'd rather you not use that term, no," the elf replied, closing her eyes as she felt the human girl kissing along her jawline. she shifted to make it easier for Briala to remove whatever she chose, again knowing that the bandit needed that control. Sometimes being clothed put you in control, unless someone knew to use your clothing against you. Given that the elf went along with the latest elvish fashions regarding underthings: these new inventions called "brassieres" and "panties," there was certain something to play with.

"Rowan," the elf finally said, her eyes opening. Because of course every elf had to have a damn plant name. at least hers was strong. "My name is Rowan," just in case the bandit thought that Rowan was commenting on the flora around them. She'd fucked a few elves who would probably have done just that...

Briala leaned back once she had pulled the cords of the leather about the other woman's waist free, numble fingers and slender hands easily pulling back the leather that had been cinched atound her waist and breasts, letting the vest lay open and not permitting Rowan to shrug out of it completely so it remained hanging from her shoulders. The rest of the clothing would remain on, at least for now. There was always something tempting, something forbidden about remaining partially clothed. It seemed to capture her mind with the most wild of fantasies, the thoughts of someone debauched and writhing, brought to that point without even fully stripping them down to the naked flesh. And that was what she wanted of this elf, to see her writhing on the grass, that perfect hair mussed, clothing unkempt, to ruin that perfect, highborn tightlipped appearance that the elven race held so dear.

"Rowan," she said, testing the strength of the elf's name on jer tongue as she settled, hands coming down to spread the elf woman's thighs, a single hand slipping up under the skirts, the green dress catching on her wrist as it slipped higher. Briala's fingers brushing along the pale smooth skin of Rowan's leg slowly, nails occasional pressing lightly as she afforded the curve of her slowly revealed pale leg a hungry glance. "Lacks the elegant flamboyance you normally hear from one of your kind," she mused, eyes continuing to scan over the slender body beneath her.

Briala leaned in again, capturing the elf's lips in hers once more, having grown hungry for another kiss at the continued darting of Rowan's pink tongue slipping over the swollen flesh. The locking of their lips soon became a feat of dominance and Briala simply took what she wanted, tracing over the lines and ridges, sweeping the tip of her tongue along the roof of her warm mouth, teeth snagging on the swell of that tempting bottom lip. When she pulled back for air, Briala began pressing heated nips and open mouthed kisses along the elf's sharp pale jaw, teeth teasing the other woman's pulse point before soothing the bite with a press of her tongue, lips slowly slipping lower.

Briala's fingers had come to rest on a soft garment that clung to the elf's hips, the simple material providing a barrier between her hand and the other woman's sex. Lifting her head and relieving the elf from the heated assault her mouth was conducting across that pale stretch of throat, Briala glanced down at the material, cut and sewn to fit Rowan's hips perfectly. Briala chuckled slightly, a long slender finger tracing along the hem of the fabric that wrapped around the elf's thigh, tracing downwards, slipping just slightly under the seam as the finger traced the curve lower down to the woman's inner thigh before stopping, hooking her finger into the fabric to stretch out the section directly over Rowan's entrance outward as if testing it. "Such interesting garments," Briala mused before her finger released the fabri, watching as it snapped back into place over the elf's sex. "Seem much nicer than what us lowly common folks are subjected to wearing." And in truth, they were. The stifling smalls and underthings were rarely worth the trouble and she often found herself going free, with only a wrap bracing over the swells of her breasts.

Briala's fingers remained over the soft material, pressing down slightly against heat of Rowan's center, warm brown eyes slipping up to capture green(if different color I will adjust). She dragged a single finger over elf's sex, tracing over her core through the fabric idly. "These could be fun," the bandit murmured, leaning back in to allow her lips to continue their path where she had left off, sucking heated kisses across the pale flesh. The soft teasing sweeps of that single finger changing to apply actual pressure in circular motions, seeking out the bundle of nerve endings under the fabric before lifting off and continuing to trace gently in what she hoped would result in maddening edging as her free hand came up to tug on the collar of the dress Rowan wore so she could let her teeth trace over the revealed collar bone.

Hands came down as Rowan's name dropped from the bandit's lips. The elf nearly chuckled as the human spread her, making it all the more physically apparent that they were about to couple in that clearing. Strangely soft fingers drew along Rowan's inner thighs, and the elf had to fight against shivering too fiercely. "The flowery names are generally reserved for politicians and royals," the elf said, a bit more amusement seeping into her voice. There were slightly longer names that they often used among their kind, but the plant names had always worked, and Rowan had been using this one for so long that it had become attached to her. In the end, that's what always mattered.

Lips took hers before she could further discuss matters. Again the elf yielded, fighting a brief surge of irritation at not being the one to initiate. She forced herself to fall back, to let Briala's tongue have dominance. Rowan still danced, still kissed, still moved her tongue to whirl around Briala's. But the elf followed the half-elf's lead, letting Briala do what she would. Teeth eventually snagged and Rowan couldn't quite surprise a little gasp of surprise. She wasn't one to mind a little pain in her coupling: she experienced enough that it was almost enjoyable when it happened. Still, she hadn't quite expected Briala to get that aggressive. It had been quite some time since Rowan had kissed someone this passionately and with this much skill. The elf found herself getting more and more into it, and found a little more fire fueling her. Was this "Bandit Queen" her match on several levels?

Their dueling lips had almost caused Rowan to forget about the garment around her hips. It wasn't until Briala chuckled that the elf fully realized that she still had the garments on. She shifted, looking down her body to see the human teasing her, even hooking the panties for a moment. "Not my fault that we put effort into our clothing," the elf replied. "They're worlds better than the crap humans use on themselves." Particularly the brassiere supporting Rowan's chest. How humans made due with wrappings was beyond Rowan.

The elf would've continued, but she felt fingers pressing against her heated core. She hissed, jerking slightly, hips canting. The finger drew along her sex, pressing the fine fabric of her undergarment against her sex. The elf took a few breaths as she felt the half-elf teasing her. Lips added more fuel to the fire as they pressed along Rowan's neck. The elf groaned, pinching her eyes shut, frustration mounting as she moved her hands. They clenched and released, and she felt almost like a caught fish. It took considerable will not to attempt to further their dance. Clearly Briala meant to tease.

"You do realize that they're supposed to be removed first?" the elf hissed, her voice caught between annoyance and arousal. She glanced down, feeling the moisture from her sex already starting to leak into the fabric.

Briala laughed slightly at the insult to the underwear that mankind wore, and had to admit she agreed with the sentiment somewhat. The sharp hiss and gentle rise of those hips told her that the teasing motions of her finger were a success at teasing the woman beneath her. "I do," she said easily, lips slipping as low as the dress permitted, tongue tracing the line of the neck over the soft pale flesh of the elf's breasts for a moment before glancing up to capture Rowan's eyes with a hungry gaze of her own. "I also realize that I don't really care much for convention...and neither do you, it seems," she added, noting the damp that had begun to seep through and wet the thin fabric.

She lifted herself up then, removing her mouth from the subtle swell of the woman's breasts to settle over the elf better, body slipping between those spread thighs before slipping down, between them. Briala slid both of her hands in tandem up along the inner thighs, pushing the elf's legs as far apart as they could spread, forcing the skirts of the green dress she wore up further.

"In fact, given your current situation, laying out and spread before a wretched half breed like myself, convention seems to be the furthest thing from your worries," the young bandit mused, eyes flitting up to capture Rowan's with a smirk before she leaned down, tucking her head under the bit of fabric still draped over those pale thighs. Briala's tongue followed the path of her finger, tracing the seam of the garment as it curled around the other woman's thighs, focusing on teasing for a few moments more, sucking a wet kiss into the sensitive pressure point at the apex of her left.

It was only a few moments before she traiked her tongue along the center of the undergarments, right between the soft, subtle rise of the other womans folds. The dampened fabric tasted faintly of the elf's arousal, and Briala's hands tightened, nails digging into pale flesh every so often as she kept Rowan's apart and spread, forcing the elf to remain open to her ministrations. She continued, her tongue slowly tracing over the clothed sex as she caused the fabric to become even more wet from her tongue's slow, taunting motions before her gestures began to grow more intense in both pace and pressure. Wanting better access, one of Briala's hands left it's position at the elf's thigh, coming down to find the top of the elf's garment just at her lower abdomen, hand knotting in the fabric and pulling it tight, stretching it over the elf's aching sex to press along her core tightly and grant Briala's mouth better access. The bandit queen lowered her mouth again and began pressing open mouthed, hot kisses to the sensitive flesh through the cloth before taking a moment to pull back and alternate by blowing cool streams of air over the elf's core soaked core.

After a time, she released her tight grip on the woman's undergarment, fingers coming down to curl around the cloth covering Rowan's sex instead, jerking it aside with a bit of rough force to reveal the elf to the bandits lustful gaze. Briala leaned in then, tongue dipping betweent the other woman's wet folds for an uninhibited taste, letting out a soft moan before broadening her tongue as she began to lap at the elf's entrance, focusing on slipping in deeper with firm, unforgiving strokes. The half elf's eyes swept up to study Rowan's expression, to see how far along she was and how much enjoyment the pale redhaired elf was experiencing, fixing the elf with a dark hungry gaze as she continued to lap her partially exposed sex, refusing to offer the woman's clit any attentions just yet, wanting to push the elf further.

Those lips continued, drawing bursts of heat lower and lower. Rowan almost wondered if Briala intended to kiss her way all the way down the elf's chest. There was almost something elfish about that. The elves were such firm believers in lovemaking being some sort of delicate dance. It could be quite enjoyable that way: softness, gentle feathering touches, delicate kisses. An elf didn't force anything. they coaxed. They teased. It seemed as if Briala had learned from that, or at least wanted it now, while her mind was still her own.

Those hungry eyes didn't look very elfish. "Convention gets you killed in my line of work," Rowan replied dryly to the comment. It was about the only part of her that could be called "dry," as her sex continued to leak into the relatively absorbent fabric between her legs. The elf could feel Briala shifting, moving her body along Rowan's. Hands trailed up to push aside her thighs, and again Rowan obliged, spreading herself further. She could almost feel her nethers spreading as well, sexual lips unfurling as if in welcome. Eyes met eyes again.

Then down. Rowan hissed again as she felt Briala's breath puffing against her sensitive skin. The elf grit her teeth, her hands moving slightly. Clearly she wanted to grasp Briala, to guide, to insist, or perhaps to play with her own body. Her heaving breasts, straining now, definitely felt as if they needed attention. Yet Rowan had already decided that she would be meek, submissive, downright "elfin" for the bandit.

How the hell did her brethren stand it?

Then again, most elves didn't have a talented, aroused female licking at their nethers. Rowan couldn't suppress squirms as the tongue drew across her sex. It continued to lap, and the elf could feel it contorting against her folds. Soon her sex would become quite visible as the pantie molded against her wet skin. Even sooner Briala would taste Rowan's arousal for the first time. Like most elves, she tasted sweet, almost like sugared cinnamon. Many of her lovers had teased that for someone so hard, Rowan certainly tasted sweet and soft. Genetics had to work their way through somehow. They'd also made her sex relatively sensitive as well, particularly to the insistent touches of humans. Briala had somehow struck an almost perfect balance between the hungry insistence most humans showed and the delicate grace of the elves. This proved all the more maddening to Rowan, and she found herself suppressing a shuddering groan.

"I've only the one pair here," she said again as Briala yanked, shifting slightly, hand extending. She definitely didn't want the half-elf to rip or utterly destroy the only undergarment she had on her. Given the tightness of her leather leggings and the sensitivity of her sex, Rowan all but needed the panties to prevent too much distraction, particularly with Briala. The half-elf teased further, licking and blowing. Rowan trembled, feeling her toes curl inside her boots, feet scraping against the ground.

Fingers came up, moved the pantie to the side. Rowan fought from flushing, knowing that, again, her sex would belie her demeanor. Small, slender, and again, elfin, the little slit almost looked as if it belonged on a trembling teenage girl. That it literally trembled now certainly didn't help matters, as little bits of moisture continued to leak from around its edges. Like all her kind, Rowan had no hair adorning her sex, further adding to the youthful appearance of it. As for the ignored clitoris, it still rested almost too neatly tucked away.

"So you've done this before," Rowan said, trembling as Briala continued lapping at her, her body arching upward toward the half-elf. The tongue had started lashing more insistently, and the elf wasn't certain how much more she could reasonably take.

Briala chuckled at the elf's warning about only having one pair of the undergarment here and readily available for her to wear, pulling back to look up at her with a mischevious grin. "So am I to assume you wish me to leave them intact? Because I could take that as a temptation to shred them and subject you to going freely," she teased with a smirk. Her hands loosened what hold they had on the soaked fabric, reaching up to grasp the cloth at her hips and drag the material down, removing it from those long, pale legs and completely freeing Rowan's hips. She tossed the light garment aside wirh ease before she let her eyes roam over the elven hero before her.

The sharply defined, yet beautiful features of her face somewhat framed by long, temptingly soft red hair. The smooth, pale column of Rowan's throat that dipped down to reveal the swell of her breasts as they strained against the cloth of her dress. The curves of her waistline where the dress was now bunched around her hips, hiding the delicious image of the other's trembling, dripping sex beneath swathes of green fabric. It was all too wonderful of an image to pass up on, and Briala felt her heart flutter and speed up merely at the image of the elf currently laid out on the grass. A wicked smile graced her lips and her hand slipped back beneath the folds of the dress, searching for Rowan's now bare sex, finding the wet, hot folds easily before she began tracing her finger as she had before, now without the barrier of the cloth. "So I have done what before, exactly?" She asked with a hint of amusement twisting at her lips. "Had sex with a woman or did you mean female elf? Or do you mean just elf in general? Or are you referring to orally satisfying another woman until she came screaming with her legs wrapped around my head and her hands fisted in my hair?" She asked, her grin becoming infectious, "Because in short- yes, no, no and definitely yes."

Briala wasted no more time then, her teasing fingers pulling back to push the fabric clear again and reveal the elf's spread and wanting center, ducking back in to assault her with her lips teeth and tongue. Briala's hands moved, slipping down and cupping the firm, round, supple cheeks of Rowan's buttocks, lifting the elf's hips off ground and tugging her in closer so no amount of squirming or writhing would deter her ministrations. Briala drank in the sweet arousal that had gathered at the woman's entrance while they had their brief exchange, tongue insistently searching out every source she could find. Once she had finished she finally trailed her lips upward, closing around the vulnerable little bundle of nerves to suckle and graze her teeth gently over.

Briala let out a soft moan at the sheer decadent taste of the elf's soaking sex, wanting nothing more than to lie here and feast upon the unique taste of this elven woman. She wondered briefly if it was something that had to do with Rowan's race, knowing at times men and women had extended the comment that Briala herself tasted sweeter than her human counter parts. The bandit queen pushed the idle inquiries aside though and continued her devotion between the spread elf's legs. Her tongue swirled around the woman's clit expertly, applying pressure as she continued to suck and teeth the little bit of nerves while relentlessly dragging Rowan's hips closer by the tight grip she held on the woman's ass, yanking her in as close as she could.

Her brown eyes flicked up for a moment, sensing the elf may be getting close, wanting to gauge Rowan's reactions and stop before she came. Briala pulled away briefly, lifting her head as she licked Rowan's sweet juices from her lips as she pinned the elf with a dark, lustful gaze. "I want you to busy those hands of yours with freeing your breasts, Rowan. Just from the dress, not whatever confines them beneath it," the bandit mused, almost curious to see what sort of contraption the elves used in their supposedly fashion forward ways of thinking. If the delicate cloth panties told her anything, the smooth pale breasts would likely not be bound tightly and she wondered at what they used instead.

"Intact," Rowan insisted, her voice clipped despite her mounting and frustrating arousal. The elf may have been playing at the submissive little mouse for the needy bandit queen, but she certainly wasn't one in reality by any stretch of the imagination. Given how tender she'd be post-coitus, she definitely didn't want to go around without their protection. That wasn't even considering what it would be like to attempt riding her mount. The panting elf therefore helped the bandit remove the panties, raising her hips. She could feel them sliding off, bits leaving trails of wet along her pale legs. The elf knew herself to be rather leggy, and they were well-muscled too. This latter either proved tantalizing or a turn-off, depending on the lover. But the fine muscle tone of someone who fought and ran through woods for a living showed in her body. Briala would likely recognize it all too well: Rowan knew that they had similar body types. Albeit the elf was more slender and taller, but that was splitting hairs in many ways.

Gods, the woman was coy! Now Rowan understood how frustrated her lovers could be when she got like that. Fucked an elf, and apparently was quite pleased with herself. Fuck, that explained a lot. Fabric parted and fingers dug into Rowan's lower half. The elf lifted her hips to help, spreading her thighs a little further as she did. The suckling felt delicious, and the elf went ahead and groaned her pleasure. Eyelids fluttered and she gripped at that curled brown hair, once more seeking to wrap her fingers around it. When the lips touched that bundle of hidden nerves, Rowan let out a yelp, muscle flexing to try and shove Briala a little further. That moan certainly helped, sending vibrations straight up into Rowan's heated core.

"If you insist," Rowan said, moving a hand off to begin working at her top. "They're not overly impressive," she had to raise a brow at that. No elf was truly well-endowed, not in the human sense. If an elf touched "C" cups they were considered almost bovine. Rowan's own breasts hit the "B" area, which were considered somewhat on the large size for her race but generally disappointing in the scheme of things.

The lacing took some time, but the elf soon managed to loosen the top enough to shimmy it down. This revealed another delicate garment, one clearly designed to match the lower to some degree. It spread out and cupped the elf's chest, holding her breasts tightly and snugly. In modern times it may have been referred to as a "sports bra," but among the elves it was simply considered a logical extension of the more feminine garments. Breasts were wonderful, but they needed support for activity, and naturally Rowan had opted for that. Though the deep brown did offset her pale skin rather well.

Briala's eyes darkened further in lust as she watched the other woman work at the lacing of the dark green fabric that hid Rowan's breasts from view. A slender hand slipped free from where it was palming at the smooth, soft flesh of the other woman's backside to slip up and trail a single finger idly through the wet folds, the tip growing damp from the other woman's arousal as she simply traced over the contours of her lips, occasionally rising up to circle around Rowan's clit without applying pressure. She kept up the gentle sweeps of her fingers while she watched the elf slowly reveal herself to Briala, licking her lips now at the elf who lay, spread before her in a disheveled mess, the refined tight arrogance and elegance all but cast aside to reveal the beauty of someone who was simply left wanting and desperate.

It was intoxicating, having this power back over another, to be the one in control of things again and not to be a simple writhing mess of desires who was at the mercy of whomever was near. The most wonderful aspect of their exchange though was the fact that Rowan was giving this power, the control, to Briala willingly. She found it much more arousing and powerful to have someone offer themselves to her freely without restraint, than to simply take what she wanted, and she supposed that was an aspect that had been lost on the fool mercenaries at the camp. No matter, she would dwell on those thoughts another time, for now? Now she had more pressing matters to attend to.

Soft brown eyes studied the pale, newly revealed flesh, the sharp contrast of the elf's skin against the dark rich brown of the under garment was quire beautiful and Briala licked her lips at as an afterthought, wondering how the swell of flesh would taste under her tongue. The finger still brushing in soft gentle sweeps over the other woman's sex continued to tease, this time, however, it began to sink a little lower at each pass of the elf's entrance. She allowed the long slender finger more time as well, dipping in deeper until it sank into Rowan's sweet sex, curling to try and find the spot that would leave the elf before her writhing. She wanted to see Rowan's chest heaving and that pale skin flush, so without further delay she lowered her mouth again, this time focusing the attentions of her mouth around the other's clit.

Her tongue flattened as she ran it over the tight bundle of nerves in broad, heavy strokes for a time before switching back over to grazing it with her teeth. She alternated with her tongue, sometimes switching to soft, sweeping passes that were nimble and quick, other times continuing with the broad heavy press. As she did so, her finger began pumping in and out slowly, swirling as ut withdrew around her sensitive inner folds before diving back in to the soft, silken passage. The occasional curl and search continued, unrelenting every few sweeps until she added a second finger, stretching out the other woman's entrance with the slow, deliberate pace as her brown eyes looked upwards, to watch for Rowan's reactions.

Briala had no qualms with the slow, even pace she was setting, desiring to push the other woman past all thought and reasoning, to leave this highborn elf a mess beneath her hands and strip away all the entitlement and stereotypes that world held to them. Briala's lips circled and closed over the other woman's clitoris, returning to suckling it as she had before, remembering the groans the other woman had offered in reaction, only this time adding a well timed hum for good measure, sending the vibrations of the trapped noise into the abused nub as she continued to suck and offer it as much attention as she could afford while her two fingers continued their thrusts.

Something in the bandit's eyes made Rowan shudder. Pure lust emanated from those soft browns, and it further stoked the fire between the elf's legs. Was it perhaps an after-effect of the near torture that Briala had undergone? Or was Rowan seeing some portion of the true half-elf beneath? The elf did wonder, for the few moments her mind remained focused on such abstract thoughts. As soon as fingers started playing with her sex, Rowan released those.

The elf let out a soft gasp, body undulating against the fingers. She rolled her hips to move in time with the thrusting fingers. Briala certainly knew what angle and what direction to take. Those skilled digits rubbed all the right spots and all the right angles along the elf's sex. Rowan squeezed and rolled to further insure the maximum coverage, not caring if this did make her more of an active participant than she'd initially intended. It was rather rare to find a lover with skilled hands, and now that Rowan had found one, she intended to maximize her own pleasure. She could feel those fingers curling within, and her body matched. In some ways, the elf almost seemed to be a puppet dancing on Briala's strings. A twist of the finger sent a hip swaying. A jerk of a hand made the elf let out a soft moan. A second finger drew a nearly guttural groan from the elf.

The lips proved even sweeter. Rowan had to marvel at the half-elf's skilled tongue and teeth, so expert in finding precisely the areas of the redhead's body to twist and manipulate for their own desires. The half-elf likely thought herself to be going rather slow for human standards, but by now she would've been more than two-thirds of the way through the gentle elfin way of lovemaking. The more intense action drove Rowan to further and further depths. The heat blossomed and flowered all the more intensely.

Then lips wrapped around her bud. Rowan hissed. "Rare is it that anyone finds that," she whispered as she levered herself up to watch the bobbing head of the woman she'd just freed. The lips closed tight, sucked, and Rowan threw her head back, crying out. Her hands dug into the soft earth while her hips rose up in jagged bursts to meet Briala's work. More of that delicious liquid honey seeped from Rowan, and the elf couldn't quite believe the moisture she felt whenever her hips touched the earth again.

"Close, close, going to---almost there!" she hissed, before clenching her teeth as she felt the orgasm about to shake her.

Briala moaned around the other woman's clitoris that was still trapped between her lips as she watched Rowan's reactions. From the way the elf had lifted herself up to watch to how every single twist of the thief's fingers pulled a reaction from the redhead. Even the beautiful way that lithe body arched with her head tossing back as a sweet cry escaped Rowan's throat. Briala worked with the thrusts of the elf's hips, her fingers continuing their motions and curls in the slick, velvet heat of Rowan's sex, hearing the elven woman's words. Briala wanted to tease, wanted to lift up and taunt the elf verbally but she knew that it would require releasing her hold on the tight bundle of nerves trapped between her lips and that simply was not an option. Not now, not when she had Rowan so close and teetering on the edge.

Briala could feel wet release coating her fingers, slipping down the elf's nether lips and soaking into the ground beneath her. Briala groaned, the sweet scent making her mouth water as she felt her own arousal spike, wanting nothing more than to push the elf beneath her over the edge so she could feast upon her release and have another taste of the result of her work and the elf's sweet arousal. Briala slipped a third finger inside Rowan's entrance, the pumping motions growing faster, the pads of her fingers pressing and curling within the tight passage, searching out the spots that had garnered the most reaction previously. Her lips tightened around the other woman's clit, tongue pointing into a firm line of muscle to sweep in unforgiving passes, flicking across Rowan's nub relentlessly while she sucked. Between the quickened pace of her thrusting fingers and the motions of the tip of her tongue, she wanted to ensure she could bring Rowan over the edge, that she could send her spiraling off that ledge of sanity until she was left overcome with her orgasm.

Briala moaned, lifting off of the clitoris, finally releasing it to trail her tongue in broad hungry passes from where her fingers were buried in her entrance all the way up to the tight bundle of nerves again. She soaked in the steady flow of arousal, using her fingers to spread Rowan further as she licked up the crease of the elf's entrance. Briala panted softly as she continued her ministrations, sweeping her tongue along Rowan's sex, taking her time to circle the pale woman beneath her's clit when she wasn't drinking in the elf's arousal straight from the source. The brunette felt her own heat spike through her own body as she felt herself grow aroused, tucking her face in closer to offer the other woman as much attention as she could. Soft, brown eyes darted up once more to sweep over the elf's beautiful, still clothed body, watching the steady rise and fall of her breasts as Rowan breathed, the tight clench of her pale jaw, wanting to see every tremor and twist of that strong, lithe form currently at her mercy as Briala worked to wrench an orgasm from Rowan.

So this was why elves insisted upon treating the clitoris like some delicate blossom. Rowan had always wondered about that, how many of her elfish lovers and instructors in the art of lovemaking had insisted upon treating that little button as if it were the most delicate piece of a female's body. A man who went for the clitoris was considered uncouth, potentially dangerous. Even a female should be forewarned, for it could drive a being into such a frenzy. No wonder everyone thought that the clitoris was essentially an "orgasm button" for the elfish peoples. Rowan had simply figured this a myth, much like the absurd one about ears being an erogenous zone, but the more this thief worked at her sex, the more aroused the redhead felt.

Wet fingers pushed against quivering walls. Rowan could feel the damp folds of her sex convulsing, milking the invading digits and thanking them for their work. more and more of her sweet arousal leaked. The wet slapping sound of flesh upon flesh grew steadily louder, its obscene noise serving as a constant background now. It almost felt as if Rowan bled from her sex, the drizzled life blood eagerly slurped up by this striking half-elf.

A groan sent vibrations into her, and Rowan hissed, arching sharply, fists clenching once more. She could feel the pressure of her fingers pressing against palm, glad the gloves prevented too much damage, for surely the nails would've practically drawn blood. That sensation perhaps would have distracted from the glory between Rowan's legs, though she doubted it. She could feel her limbs spreading, her body arching and undulating. Somehow Briala kept teasing, kept Rowan just balanced on the edge of that great precipice.

Then push, and Rowan let out another low moan. Her body trembled as she felt the walls stretching to accommodate the new intruder. Everything had felt tight, felt tighter now. Walls warped about as digits pressed against malleable flesh. She could feel them poking and prodding, learning her insides. A jab against one wall to produce further liquids. More pressure to add to that building within. The wet flowed freely now, the elf groaning out in the deep pleasure. Then the lips again returned to her clit. Rowan hissed once more, arching her hips sharply up to meet Briala's mouth. "Careful with that!' she hissed. "It's...it's very---gods, it's very sensitive!" As if Briala needed those words.

Another push, the hand blurring against her. Rowan's breath beat faster as she arched and arched, feeling the tension wrapping up within her, that sweet release coming faster and faster, an incoming burst. Then the mouth left her sweet button. "Hells," the elf gasped, head jerking to look. Sweat made her body glisten, caught the strands of red that now spread out across her face and neck in a tangle. Bits caught between her lips as the elf looked down. "Don't you dare fucking--" before the tongue again connected, making Rowan scream out in pleasure, head snapping back. "Yes, there, there! Keep going, oh gods, keep, yes, yes, cummmmming!"

The orgasm plowed through Rowan, destroying thought for several moments. Gone was the mission. Gone was what they'd done. Gone was the clearing. The griffon. The curse. Gone was anything besides Rowan's overheated, overtense body and the beautiful half-elf who brought the exquisite feeling raging through her unchecked. Rowan felt aflame with that sheer pleasure as it shot through her. Breath left for several seconds and she swore her heart stopped. The world became a flash of pure white, eyes rolling back.

Then everything slammed back into her. Her body literally pushed down, heels driving into whatever they could find: earth, flesh; Rowan certainly didn't care. Her hips jerked as her sex spasmed against the mouth that worked it, rewarding the efforts with more and more seed. It felt as if something had burst with that white, and the wet of it nearly sprayed out into the waiting mouth. Pure pleasure seeped in liquid form to greet the lover's lips and quench that primal thirst.

yet Rowan could feel the orgasm continuing to shake her. Too long? or too intense? Or perhaps just the right mate at the right time, stretching the orgasm through a member of a traditionally sexually repressed race, drawing it out into pure ecstasy.

Back
Top Bottom