Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking taboo Nazi era roleplay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Englishman34

Planetoid
Greetings all, I'm Chris, based in England. Currently have a hankering for a dark roleplay set in Nazi Germany, something along the lines of a breeding factory where pretty blondes are seized and made to breed for the good of the Fatherland, a production line for future soldiers of the Reich. Themes include, needless to say, pregnancy, non-con, manipulation, large age gaps between characters. Must add as well that I'm not looking for complete smut and constant sex; this is a roleplay set in history that I'd like to involve plenty of story, twists & turns, drama in a dark and potent setting!

Roleplay style - Third person all the way for me. I'm not a complete grammar Nazi (pun intended!) but a good grasp of the English language is essential. Post length isn't essay-like, but at least a lengthy paragraph is preferred.

Skype only please - prefer the pace and interaction of roleplaying on Skype over threads and PMs. OOC chat is very welcome, I love discussing the story, cooking up plot developments and new characters. People who are determined to hide behind their characters and remain anonymous are not for me!

Genuine women only please. No time for males posing as females; not against what you do but it just doesn't work for me I'm afraid! I've been burned by gender deceivers a lot, so will ask for a few words on mic and/or a glimpse of you on cam (for those of you that are hesitant about these I'm more than happy to chat a while beforehand).

Hope there's some likeminded, experienced female roleplayers out there who like the sound of my idea, if you're interested I look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom