Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My new request threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

enomis

Meteorite
HiYa!

First of all, thanks for reading my request thread... Glad I sparked your interest ;)

- Due to my schedules I will not be able to reply on a daily base. However, there may be times where I can reply multiple times on a single day as well. On average I will be able to 3 to 4 times a week.

- I do love kinks and exploring boundaries, but some things are off limits to me, things like vomit, scat, death, gore and vore (and all things associated with that) are just not doing it for me. (After all, this is supposed to make us both feel good, not get us te feel sick) I will try to create my own F-list soon.

- I prefer playing submissive characters. Though a switch character might work too.

- I prefer playing female characters, don't mind males who play female characters, but please let me know, be honest about your RL gender

- Real Life always has priority, so if I don't reply immediately, don't start spamming... If I don't want to play anymore, I will always let you know, and I expect the same from you.

- Things I would love to include in any of my roleplays are: exhibitionism, public abuse, toys, bondage, forced dresscode, tight clothing/latex.

Below are some of the ideas I'd love to include. Needless to say that I am always open for other possibilities.

Some plot ideas I have are:

- Nobody home : A young girl is home alone / living on her own, and one niht while she is asleep, her home is broken into. The burglar finds the girl asleep in her bed, and has decides to have some fun with her. Taking pictures, and maybe even video's the burglar threatens to sent these to her loved ones, or even post them online, unless she will submit herself completely to him/her

- Blackmail : A young student is caught cheating on her test. Her teacher blackmails her as he threatens to tell her parents about it.

- Submissive teacher : A young teacher, gets dominated by her student(s)

- Personal assistant with a twist : A young woman gets hired as a PA for the CEO of a large international company. Soon after she starts, she finds out the job includes more then just being a standard PA ( or maybe she finds out during the job interview)

- Teaching her a lesson : The arrogant daughter of an extremly rich family finally gets put straight by the stable boy, who gets fed up with her behaviour and tries to break her.

Pairings I'd love to play:

teacher x student
cop x prisoner
maid (or PA) x boss
roommates
family relations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom