Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dissidia Infinity OOC Chatter

I would have thought Transistor's Red to be more final fantasy-ish than the kid, but eh, I suppose you may have a point...

Not played Transistor yet, I've heard the OST though, and over all the Kid would play like Onion Knight and Vaan small sized but rapid weapons swapping.

An abandoned fanfic I was writing involved Nier Gestalt getting in on the series which over all would make for an interesting iteration on the part of the Manikins

Soooo whats up Kay have a busy few days?

MoFo said:
An abandoned fanfic I was writing involved Nier Gestalt getting in on the series which over all would make for an interesting iteration on the part of the Manikins

Interesting. I have my own FF4 related fanfc that I've been slowly working on, though with how I've been distracted by other stuff it's slow going.

I think we are all ready to continue Kaybee, hope your still into the rp ^r^

I have a reply half finished as we speak, just need to write Ein and Thrice' parts out.

My holiday was pretty good. Got some books, movies, a dvd writer, and now I'm on vacation visiting with family. So I'm doing alright.

I'm about to fly out to visit family of my own, great holiday, will probably be waiting a little while before I post anything new though. Also we may have a new player soon! As someone pm'd me expressing interest.

Hiatus is over! Back to posting as often as possible! Thank you all for your patience!

They were lovely, a little excessively warm, but that's to be expected when your family carts off to the tropics for a reunion...

Heh, lucky. It was a cold Christmas for me, even if the freezing rain didn't show up until a few days after Christmas. But I got to travel to meet family, got a lot of nice stuff (like a disc drive for my laptop). So overall my holidays were pretty nice.

I am enjoying where this rp is going haha I enjoy the fact it didn't take forever for the smut to start up haha

Kaybee and Lilly, what is Mike and Erin end up meeting up in the pursuit of Yuna and fight? It would be just like the games where characters met up and fight.

But, Ein isn't going after Yuna lol he is getting a threesome with Rikku and Tifa right now, Lilly is the one after Yuna and building up a harem army... but ehhh Mike, I think your over assuming the combat in this rp, while, yes, it is nice to have now and again... The interactions between characters comes before combat if Kaybee agrees with me here that is?

I'd feel bad for making the mistake if it were a further leap from Zwei to Erin than Ein. Besides, I didn't check the game thread. Therefore I regret nothing.

I'm trying to avoid blatant personality 180s, if Mike wants a chance with Ultimecia, he'll have to work to get back into her good graces first. He's made a good start, but she's not going to jump his bones just because he apologized for being an assumptive idiot.

Back
Top Bottom