Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto RP.

Sugo

Banned
Banished
I got into RPing online by doing Naruto RP's.

If anyone here would be interested in taking part in a Naruto RP that I will run that would be awesome. I'm over hyped by how awesome The Fights in Naruto are getting.

You don't have to have an insane knowledge of Naruto to be able to take part in this however you will need some basic understanding of the concept of the show to create a character and play the character out.​

There is some important stuff when it comes to playing an RP like a Naruto RP.

God Modding -
Let's not, make the character fun to fight against, I don't want to see Naruto's,
Sasukes and Madara's running around,I will make an example character who will be at a certain power level and I'd want everyone else to try stick around that
power level, there may be some bad guys (that I'll play) who may be a bit stronger but that's just to give a challenge in the RP to you guys.

Power play -
Just don't, not even in any sense of the word don't even remotely try to control
what someone else's character does unless you've caught them in an ability that
literally allows you to do that, if you do it and do it often after being warned even if
it's just me and you doing a Naruto RP I'll just kick you out.

Auto Dodge -
Please, you don't have an answer to everything. My rule of thumb is, if it takes me
more then 10 seconds to think of a feasible reaction to an attack that isn't
completely bending of physics and all that makes sense then I'm probably getting
hit by the attack as they put me in the position to land the attack on me. This
doesn't mean, if someone gets you in a pickle your character just dies, be
imaginative with your characters and think of a complicated way that they could
avoid the attack slightly and come out of it with a cut on their arm or a broken
hand because they blocked a finishing blow.

Character death -
This is a fighting RP, a fighting RP with ridiculous abilities it's very possible that
your character might die, if you're in a pickle so bad because of what the opponent
put you into, don't be afraid to just let your character die, we can always make
you a new one :p

Omniscience -
You don't know everything, if someones set a trap for you you don't know it's there,
please don't read what they've said and assume your character knows it, s/he
probably doesn't.​

I know a lot of you guys are great roleplayers, just wanted to set those 5 basic RP concepts just because it can have a HUGE effect in a fighting based roleplay.

Naruto concepts to be aware of:

Taijutsu -
Taijutsu is Nartuo's way of explaining hand to hand combat, any fighting done with
the hands is done through the art of Taijutsu, a lot of characters are based of of
this and use affinities and abilities to help them out over using the Ninjutsu or
Genjutsu choices.

Ninjutsu -
Ninjutsu is basically ninja magic, any abilities your character has will fall under
ninjutsu, creating a fire ball, a powerful gust of air, causing rocks to rise from the
ground and fly at your opponent, anything like that will fall under ninjutsu and is
the main way of fighting in the Naruto universe.

Genjutsu -
Genjutsu is illusion magic, a complicated aspect which I would suggest trying to
avoid for roleplay as it can be quite complicated, however if you're confident in
your Naruto knowledge and your ability to play a Genjutsu character be my guest.
It's basically all about trapping your opponent in a genjutsu illusion that can have
adverse effects on them, one example being the Tsukoyomi, an ability that traps
the user in a reality marble where they're tortured for what feels like days, when
in the real world it was half a second.​

Chakra Control -
Chakra is the Mana of the naruto world for all intents and purposes, if you've got
chakra you can do jutsu. However Chakra can be used as a method to enhance
your abilities or create new abilities. One example is using your chakra in your
hands to create stronger punches, or using your chakra in your feet to walk one
water. Another example could be using your chakra like strings to control puppets,
one of my personal favourites.​

Katon/Raiton/Suiton/Doton/Futon Affinities -
Basically this webpage.
Thes affinities are what allows you to do your abilities, normally a character
can pick 1-3 of them and depending on how many they have is how powerful their
list of abilities are. Katon being fire, Raiton being lightning, Suiton being water,
Doton being earth and Futon being air, these 5 are the base affinities of Naruto,
there are other more interesting ones that you can explore on the wiki.

Kekkai Genkai -
Kekkai Genkai is the way of saying an ability that can only be gotten by having the
blood of that clan (normally) the most notable example of this is The Sharingan,
the infamous red eyes of Naruto, there are other examples like Yuton, or Lava
Release and the other examples of combination affinities. These abilities can
normally only be gotten by being a part of a clan, however there are other ways to
get them of course. There is a more powerful version of Kekkai Genkai called
Kekkai Tota, which the only cannon version of it is Dust release, which is pretty OP
and I probably wouldn't allow in an RP, so lets try stick away from Kekkai Tota
shall we :p

I think I covered all the big things there when it comes to a Naruto RP. If you're interested in doing a Naruto RP based around the fighting aspect of Naruto please let me know in this thread, let me know what sort of character you would be interested in playing (their main ability or style) and if you're interested in taking part, if there is a large amount of people wanting to take part then we might have something big going on, if there is only a few we can create some characters and just spar in a dojo which is always fun.

I've always loved Naruto RP's, the name I use for this site is the name of a character from a Naruto RP. Sugo the demon of the Sand, a Kazekage puppeteer.

Let me know if you want to play, I'll look forward to it if you do !

Cheers.

Sugo.

Hey! This actually looks really cool, haha. I just finished watching the fight that you linked in the Opening Post, and JFC it was so good. I was NOT expecting that.

I had a character idea, actually. A Jinchūriki of an unknown demon, which utilizes dangerous, corruptive purple chakra. His name is Satoru, and he's a very competitive, cold, and fearless young man with a brash demeanor. His main fighting style is up-close and personal, meaning taijutsu and utilizing his inherited scythe, along with ninjutsu as a supplement.

naruto_oc___yukio_by_tejama-d6locv6_zpsb993db31.png

Out of curiosity - are things like having an OC with a stolen byakugan allowed?

I am interested but I'm still deciding what I want out of a character, wouldn't be too disheartened if you wanted to avoid that.

I've only watched Naruto & Shippuden to the Pain Arc, but I've read the manga from start to end. ((I should edit to say I've not really checked out Boruto yet))

Back
Top Bottom