Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Little Piece of Heaven {FxF, FxM, anthro or futa}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellover2

Meteorite
Hello And welcome to a Little Piece of Heaven

My name is Angellover2 but you can call me Angel or Lover for short if you like. I like to role play, why else would I be here I suppose. I am not new to role playing just new to this site and man am I glad I found this place. It really is a little piece of Heaven for people like me.

Anyway, on to the stuff you all are here for. As you can probably see in the title it says FxF, FxM, anthro or futa. Those are the parings I will play. I will only play a female character and maybe once in a while a futa. I am one of the many people who love to be on top but also like to be on bottom, so really it doesn't matter who is who to me as long as you like whats going one. And I mean some role plays don't really need to have a top or a bottom person because some you can be an equal.

I will only play on here, don't bother asking me for my email or AOL or anything like that I will simply tell you no or ignore your message, and that is one thing I don't like is ignoring peoples messages. I will also ignore your message if it is short or simply something like "Hey saw your thread wanna role play?" no I don't want that I will ignore you sorry if that sounds rude but I will. I want ideas or something from my thread that caught your interest.

Now I like a lot of things and I am pretty open to new things so I am not gonna list all of my likes but I will tell you what i don't like: If it belongs in the bathroom (vomit, urine, feces) I want nothing to do with it. Thats pretty much it, if you're not sure of something let me know and we can talk it over.

Below are some pairings that came to mind while writing list. I will probably add more to it but thats what I could come up with for now, i am very open to other ideas so just PM me and we can talk about your ideas.

~Parings~

Master/Mistress X Slave
Teacher X Student
supernatural being X Human
Supernatural Being X Supernatural Being
Demon X Angel
Demon X Human or Supernatural Being
Angel X Human or Supernatural Being
Step daughter/son X Step Parent
Daughter/son X Parent
Siblings
Twins
Best friends
Roommates
Enemies
Client X Stripper
Photographer X Model
Boss X worker
Princess X Prince/ Princess
Princess/Prince X Knight or servant
King X Queen
King/Queen X Knight or servant

Below are a few plots that my mind could come up with at this current moment. I will most certainly adding more to this later on have no fear my loves.

~Plots~

Plot #1
The world has ended, most people have been turned into horrible cannibalistic monsters that are out for nothing but flesh to sink their teeth into. There are few survivors scattered all over this now broken earth. They wander the earth some in groups and some alone all looking for ways to survive. Some places small or even large groups have gathered to rebuild a town and protect it, making sure they all keep alive but also helping people just passing through. Money does you no good, no body cares for money, you want something you better have good things to trade. Its a cruel world out there now, can you survive?

For this plot I was thinking it could be set back in the 1800s or early 1900s. It could also be set in the present or future whatever you like. My character would be in a small group living in a town that is some what protected from the living dead and making a living as normal as possible. Your character could just be someone passing through or a resident of the town. If you are interested let me know :)

Plot #2
Kayla Morris, 19 year old spit fire of a girl. Wants nothing but to live her life and enjoy herself while at college, only downfall she needs a roommate since the art school she is going to is a small school and doesn't have dorms. Using a site to find people who are looking for roommates Kayla finds one not to far from the school and for a good price. She agrees to move in, but she has never met the person face to face. Will the person be able to deal with her rather crazy self?

This could go in so many ways we can also change it up a little bit. I don't really care, your character would obviously be the person who was looking for the roommate, they can be any gender and it can be more story driven or more smut driven, we can talk about it when the time comes.

And that is it for plots for now I will have more coming up soon :)

~Pictures~

*If it has a star by it, that means it is more of a scene and not just a picture of a character. Most pictures are not safe for work*

Human

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven*
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve*
Thirteen
Fourteen*
Fifteen*
Sixteen*
Seventeen*

Anthro

One*
Two
Three
Four* {Futa}
Five*
Six*
Seven*
Eight
Nine
Ten*

Well that is all for now. I will be updating this later! and by later I mean probably in the next couple of days. I hope I have peaked your interest, and I am looking forward to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom