Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Dom Male for NC Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lillylluna

Meteorite
//Here is my f-list and my character:
https://www.f-list.net/c/lilly%20rien%20lluna

[Preface: A few things to know about Go: Wei Qi, Igo, Baduk, Go, whatever you would prefer to call it by, is a game that originated in China, commonly played around the world, though highly popularly known by its existence in Japan. The game is played by two people, one of which plays the black stones, the other white. While black plays first, white gains a 5.5 advantage in points in respect to black's playing first, called komi. Opponents take turns placing stones on the goban, or playing board, to gain territory, influence the goban, or invade sides that have present influence by the opposite color stones. Games are played on the size boards as follows based on game play strength: 9x9 (beginner), 13x13 (intermediate), 19x19 (experienced). Each side plays until the opponent either resigns, there is an agreement that there are no more meaningful moves, or there are no more available moves between the players. After the endgame is complete, players count up their komi gained from their influence and territory. The player with the most komi wins.]
Lilly was attending her first Go meeting, which she was kindly invited to by one of the anonymous members that happened to attend the Go Club as well. She had never gone to one of these school clubs before so she was rather nervous about what her peers might think about her. "Do they tease new members based on their playing strength?" she thought anxiously to herself. "Are inexperienced players even allowed to be joining a club upon random outside requests? What if no one likes my playing style?"
She padded down the hallway, her goban, this tanuki's prized possession, nestled firmly between her paws.She was timidly making her way down to the end of the white, lengthy hall where the club was being held at during the afterschool hours of the day, taking her time with each step as she walked slowly down the pathway to the classroom door, her tail flicking from side to side as a few other thoughts passed through her head. Upon arrival at the door, I tucked my goban between my waist and my arm, hesitantly reaching out to grab the handle as she opened up the door and entered the room, only to find the room vacant of most of the members she had thought would be attending. She was sure she had the right room number. She took a moment to glance around so she was sure she wasn't the only one here.
"H-hello...? Is this where the Go Club is supposed to be meeting?" she called out, hoping there was someone nearby to answer her question. However, she would soon see that this was no invitation to the club at all and part of a not-so-innocent plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom