Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for decent role play/request thread/Warlord Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaperlament

Planetoid
UPDATE: I added The Warlord plot to this request thread because I still really wanna do it.

About Me

So I am doing slightly new request thread again after having a pretty bad experience last time. Read some of my sample work to get a feel for my writing style. If you don’t like it, I am probably not on your level. If you do like the stuff, then don’t be afraid to hit me up with a request.

I have been role-playing for quite a bit, a good few years. I am a female who prefer to roleplay as a female. I prefer to play with male characters. There are of course a few exceptions to this rule such as if the role play has absolutely nothing do with sex. If any plot requested of me goes down that path then I will only be going down that path with a male character.

My post usually are 2-3 paragraphs, but I almost always follow my partners lead. If you post more or less than I will most likely give the same, but less than a paragraph is a bit discouraging. Unless the role play requires a back and forth exchange I really will never post less than a paragraph. I try my best to place a lot of details in every post and truly try to tackle the character's feelings. So if you aren’t one to do the same, then we probably will not be compatible. I don't like playing a traditional victim. Do not expect my character to be naturally docile. I rarely play characters who are just submissive. I think playing such roles, limits the character personality overall. So if you are looking for a role over, cookie cutter type, then you should probably look elsewhere.

Now as for grammar and spelling, I tend to be a bit easy on this. Not to say that I will not care if every word you spell is wrong. I’m fully aware most people have spell check but I also understand that mistakes will happen and not everyone is great with grammar. I really just need the story to flow. So as long as your grammar and spelling don’t prevent me from understanding the post as it was meant to be understood, then we are good.

I usually roleplay in the third person, not too fond of the first person myself, but if you do it well then I don't mind. Don't make me do the whole plot. We will just be playing my story. Me and maybe even you will get bored. Let’s not do that. Tell me what you want and I shall do same.

I am here for improvement and a really good story. So if you feel like I could have made a better post, let me know. I'll do the same; just be nice with it. I got feelings and all. Anyways enough of that.

Now not everyone likes to do a whole bunch of plot planning and sometimes neither do I.
I do like a jump in post, meaning you send me a post of just random writing and me just jumping in from there. It's spontaneous, it's unpredictable and anything can happen. So I enjoy them, but please put plenty of details so I can properly place my own character or characters (if required) into the story.

Well, that's all I got for this part. If I still have you, then read the rest.

Contact Me

I stick to private messages and private threads or messengers for posting. So those are the best ways to reach me. I will attempt to answer all PMs within a day or two. Be aware that I'm not always quick to reply, even if Blue Moon says I'm online. (Often than not I'm actually doing other things, just left the site up.) So don't be offended if I take a while to reply to your PM's. I almost always reply back, even if we don't end up role playing.

For those that I promise role play to and kind of drop off with, I apologize. If you want to continue pm me.

Settings I am open to playing in…

Fantasy
Modern/realistic
Sci-Fi
And others. There really isn't one timeline or genre that I prefer.

Things I would love to see included in role play...

Anything with power play involved. I enjoy a role plays that does not follow the traditional power set up. The balance of power goes back and forth, depending on the plot.

Dark Romances. I love these types of role plays with characters who have ugly pasts and intense sexual scenes. There should also be a hefty dose of plot

Interracial romances: I traditionally have any character I play as a dark skin black female, only because I myself am exactly that. So I prefer to play characters who are close physically to my appearance and I adore playing with characters outside of my skin tone. Doesn’t really matter the setting. I do however play outside of my own skin color if you have a particular character or situation in mind.

Don't bother requesting...

Any Fandom type of role plays. (Actually, maybe I'll budge on this. It has to be good.)

Any role plays that are solely smut. I need a plot otherwise what is the point. (A good plot)

Any role play that involves me just being your sex slave with little to no reasoning or actual story on how it even happen.

Any role play that deals with minors (Unless it’s non-sexual and completely pg), scat, and or sexual things with dead bodies. (Just Don't.) (Vampires are probably the only exception to the dead rule. )

That I play a damsel in distress type role. It's just not my thing. If you really want to come to me with that type of role then be prepared to have it modified.

So all this is a general guideline to role playing with me. My f-List gives a list of my kinks and what not, so you can look there for those.

The F-List is here

Special Plots I want to do:

Shifter romances: (Lycans, I'm interested in people who are able to turn into animals at will. Instincts rule them and have mates)

I don't have a solid idea on where I want this story to go, I just know I really want to do something with shifters. I'm pretty sure it's been done but I think there is something super sexy about guys turning into wolves, bears, etc. I'm also liking the idea of the whole destiny mate and pack rules vibe. We can discuss a story if you are interested.

Mountain man: So I been on this binge of romantic shit. It made me interested in doing a romance between two different people. A girl from the city who is trying to start over after some bad things happen to her and a mountain man who is normally a reclusive type. I also was kinda of interested in combining a shifter angle with this story. Maybe he lost a girl that was his potential mate and my character comes along. Totally up in the air where the story goes.

The Warlord plot:

A Reaper falls in love with a Warlord. She doesn't find out about his profession until she is fully into the relationship. It starts off with her meeting up with him to collect his soul. He asks to make a deal with death in order to somehow save his people from an unknown enemy before she collects. If she agrees, then he will come with her without protest. The deal makes him temporarily immortal. His duty to his people forces him into larger scale battles with other lords, which in turn makes him search for a better means to save his people. His reasons for continuing the war is up to you. A few suggestions can be the need to continue to live (because technically The Reaper collects his soul as soon as he stops his campaign) or maybe he truly does enjoy war.

The solution becomes the reaper. I'm trying to leave it a bit open ended on a few details because I do want the plot to be shaped by both of us. For the most part, the warlord wants more power. I also want to plan out each chapter of this story and eventually give it an ending.

The Reaper uses the last of her soul to stop the warlord temporarily, but in the process loses her flesh form and is forced into a state of constant reincarnation. She has a full fleshed out story line as well that also complicates things, depending on the direction the story goes. There will be a power play. Do not expect my character to simply play a submissive role or the victim, even if the situation may look like it is setup that way. I definitely want this to be a fully evolving, reactive role-play.
There is more to it, but I might be blabbing on a bit. If interested then you are welcome to pm me.

This role-play also spans over generations, so the ability to play multi characters with the same core personality is also wanted.

Sample

The day had escaped her. She had spent most of it dealing with last minute negotiations and deliveries to potential investors. With only a few actually signing on with her company. It was a kiss ass kind of day and she felt so drained and detached that the words on the computer screen were starting to blur together. Long fingers dragged across her face in a weak attempt to tone down her fatigue. It didn’t work and her eyes shut as she settled back into the chair.

Nyame sat there briefly giving into sleep before reaching her hand up and pinching her forehead. It woke her up a little, but exhaustion was still riding her. She regretted letting her employees go so earlier, leaving her to finish up the work herself.

Glancing out the glass door, she peered out into the empty office area. It was not a very office like. It looked more like a neat collection of college style work areas. There were black laptops and glossy wood desk that was neatly spread a few feet apart. The thousand dollar mini sofas of bright reds made her think of this place as a professional lounge, rather than a serious place of work. Prototypes of evening wear lay clinging to slender mannequins just against the walls. Their plastics faces coldly looking out at the viewer as they modeled off the latest fashion of her new line.

It had been a full two years since she took over this company, but still, every night when everyone was gone, she reflected on just how far she had come. Nyame had poured her blood and sweat into becoming the New Chief Executive officer of this company and it had finally paid off.

She took in a deep breath. Regrets flickered briefly in her mind, distant memories of people she had lost to get this job. Then with a mental shake, they disappeared and her focus on the task at hand return. Nyame still had an event to attend in a few days and preparations for that still were not fully done

Looking at her desk and the papers scattered upon them she saw her name plate. The name Nyame Patterson was neatly and very officially etched in the center. She reached for it and then stopped as her phone vibrated somewhere underneath the paperwork. Biting her lower lip, she pushed the pieces away to reveal it.
It was an employee, one that she had come to think of as a somewhat friendly girl. Her lovely green eyes face popped up on her screen.

Nyame hesitated to answer and her whole body went rigid in her seat. It was late, no one really called her this late unless it was something bad. A bunch of things rushed to mind before she narrowed her eyes and grab the phone. It was pointless to avoid the inevitable, she might as well tackled it head on. With that wave of courage, she slid her thumb across the screen to answer it.

“Hello, something wrong?” Her voice was automatically professional and casual all in the same breath. It was something she had practiced on for a very long time and it was also her fallback mechanism when dealing with the unknown.

Her gusto was instantly deflated, however when the girl gave an enthusiastic “Hey, Ms. Patterson. You still at the office?”

Nyame could hear the sound of a few voices in the background, reassuring her that she had jumped the gun in her inward reaction.

“Yeah, just finishing up. How are you?” She glanced back over to the email scanning the subject line. It was something about another meeting, with another company wanting to join as partners, but that was all she could make out before she put her focus back on the conversation.

“Come to the bar. “ The girl paused as she said something to someone in the back. “Wait...lounge. I'm not entirely sure, but it’s my birthday and we have had such a good year, you should come.” The girl was jumbling up her words, rather it was because she was drunk or nervous Lee was not entirely sure.

“I don’t know if I should…clubs aren’t really my thing.” It was one thing to make friendly conversation at work, but at a bar seemed much too personal. She would probably be an awkward mess since it had been so long since she been out.

“Please.” The added note of begging made her feel a little guilty and she began to contemplate it before she finally gave a shaky “Alright, I’ll be there. Where at?”

Five minutes later she was closing the blinds to her office door and grabbing clothes from her small duffle bag.

Nyame stripped in front of one of her long walls to floor mirrors in her office. Sharp almond brown eyes gazed back at her as she took off the garments of clothing. Bare in front of the mirror, she tugged on a long sleeve, deep neckline shirt. She wiggled her arms into the sleeves and tugged it down her breast. The lace bra kept creamy brown mounds from spilling too far out as the shirt brushed past them. Stepping into a pair of skinny black leggings she had to squirm a little to pull the fabric over her slightly wide hips and a plump bottom.

Nyame had always been pretty proud of her ass since her breast had never been bigger than a 38 b. Where they fail her ass succeeded, being perfectly rounded and just plump enough to help give her that hourglass figure. She worked out just enough to keep her figure toned, but still fairly soft. Investors were more prone to giving up money to a woman who didn’t intimidate them but attracted them. Her body was a testament to walking the line between curvaceous and body builder.

“So I am doing this...” She mumbled as she completed the ensemble with a pair of black snow boots. As she stepped out of view of the mirror, she moved to grab her coat and gloves. Tugging on her coat, she paused to glance over at the email.

Sample

She put Lee on multiple medications and even ask her to describe what she saw. She always told her the same thing.

“I can’t... I will not look.”

Luna had found the whole ordeal frustrating and sometimes a little scary when Lee would not look directly at her. Then she would say those same damn words about not being able to look. That was an obvious indication that whatever she saw was behind her. Those days she would want the session over faster because although she didn’t believe the girl, the way Lee she acted made the imagery real somehow. It always felt like someone had snuck up on her and she was just about to have her throat slit.

Luna rubbed her throat unconsciously as the memory sprang up again. She almost wanted to ask why she even cared where the thing went, but that would mean she would have to endure more of this talk. Luna wasn’t going to do that. She did not enjoy going down to Lee’s level. Instead, she gave various questions that fumbled out of her mouth. They were all very generic and not in-depth at all.

Luna could virtually feel Lee frustration as she talked, but in a second it was gone. It just all dissipated from the room. Luna was smiling when it did, it meant that Lee had come to her usual conclusion.

“Lee maybe it is a good thing, that it is gone. You can live in peace now.”

The words lack any of real emotion, but she didn’t see Lee pick the statement apart either. Instead, she was quiet for a very long time after that. She barely moved to the couch. Luna wanted to say something, but the beeping alarm on her wrist cut it off.
Ms. Luna did not want to acknowledge that she had done nothing at all. That made her uncomfortable with herself and she refused to see herself in a shameful light. She was of A different caste than her patients, above these petty delusions and she refused to be pulled into their world. The session was over and she congratulated herself inwardly for doing the best she could for Lee.

“So I’ll get you a prescription for sleeping and anxiety, that should help and we will do this again in a month?”

Luna did not look forward to that next meeting, but she did look forward to finally putting the pen and paper face down. She stood up, adjusting her black pantsuit before heading for the door. Her dark red heels, reminding her of her ability to put all this aside. Above her patients, she reminded herself.

“I’ll be back with the meds.” Luna was all too happy to keep Lee waiting in the room alone. It was like a release of responsibility and she had no guilt about it either

The soft click of the heavy door was deafening in the silence of the room. It seemed to seal her end and shut her off from reality, allowing her to get lost in her own thoughts. Being alone made her condition worse, all her fears were enhanced by the lack of human interaction.

Lee grew stiff, her body barely moving except for necessary breaths of air. She hoped to abate the effects of her situation by acting as if she did not exist at all. She could have simply risen up and left, the knob could be turned at the door and she would be free. Fear, however, kept her glued to her seat and she did not move a single inch in the door’s direction.

The thing in the corner of her eye was formulating just a little ways in front of her, revealing itself in the rays of light. All the years of carefully place boundaries and rules that kept her from ever seeing what she was seeing now, disperse. There was no knowledge on how she should deal with this and that perhaps was the root of her fear, her ignorance of it…on him.

The creature was masculine and powerful, pulling itself together from nothingness and forming a tall slender obscure figure. The tall body jerked, twisted and howled unnaturally as it contorted form stretch perilously close to the ceiling. Lee stared wide eyed like a person watching the beginnings of a gruesome accident. Her eyes helplessly transfixed on the ebony shape as it forced itself into something that was starting to look human. There were crisp snaps of bone and sudden jerks of what she assumed to be limbs.

Her heart was racing and her eyes blissfully shut, unsuccessfully trying to banish the image. The sudden hoarse cry of agony reached her ears before her hands could cover them and she was temporarily taken aback. It disturbed her that this thing could feel pain. It solidified his presences and brushed away any normalcy that she still had.
“Look at me, Lee.”

Hollow and baring his voice was like a weak echo, none the less it had the effect of a sledgehammer, hitting her hard in the gut. She winced and then pressed her hand harder against her ears.

RE: Female looking for decent role play/request thread

Hi there, just read your post and I love your writing style although the only thing that concerns me is am I up to it?
I've been roleplaying for about a year now but only ever in the first person, which is what I prefer. I totally understand if this isn't for you, some people find it a bit awkward.
My favourite plots are anything romantic, in particular forbidden romance. Rich girl/poor guy, anything around that kind of area really suits me.
I like involving smut in the plot, but it's not necessary for me. A good storyline with plenty of change is much more important as far as I'm concerned. To be honest I'd rather see where the plot goes and take it from there.
If your interested I'd love is to develop an idea together, but if it's not your bag then no problem.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom