Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Setting Wish (M/F, Gender Transformation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
I am looking for someone to play the character who will remain male in this concept. I could see it possibly being a long-term RP if things worked out well, as I have several ideas involving how that could work.

Background:

Two male heroes had adventured together for quite some time. During one adventure, your character left the site with a strange gem he'd discovered. He believed it to be rare and valuable as a precious stone, but little did he know of its ultimate power - the stone was an artifact that would actually grant the user one Wish.

Later, while on another adventure and more than two weeks since they'd last seen civilization, being known for his love of receiving oral sex, the stone's possessor said in passing, "I wish there was a beautiful [blonde/redhead/brunette] for me to face fuck right now." The gem began to glow, emitting a strange tone. As he brought it forth, his companion was suddenly bathed in light, and transformed into a delicious [blonde/redhead/brunette] woman with unique and well-endowed beauty, garbed only in thong bikini armor. What's more, she silently sank to her knees before him, mere inches from his crotch.

Dispelling a very momentary hint of guilt, he was quickly overcome with glee as he hardened, and began to unfasten his armor. Looking down at the fulfilled wish, he said, "Show me your tits," and smiled widely as one hand slowly went to the back of her head. She unfastened the bra, releasing her breasts from their harness. Oh yes, he was going to have his cock in her throat at every opportunity...

I pretty much see her as mentally altered by the magical transformation to the point of being under a permanent Suggestion spell - not complete mind control, but rather malleable to the hero's desires.

Please send a PM if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom