Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saezra's Plots! [F]x[Any]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saezra

Moon

~About Me~

I'm an avid Roleplayer, and have been for about five years! I've roleplayed on many different forums and things over the years (many of which weren't even smutty!)

I love to world-build, and set up complex environments for the roleplays I'm part of! I prefer to roleplay here, via PMs, but I am also willing to do it via Gmail Instant Messenger.

I am female and vastly prefer roleplaying women. I am willing to try my hand at other genders, but only on request and only if I'm really feeling the plot. Even so, don't be shy to ask, I try to be friendly to everybody I talk to! My one exception to this rule is male characters. I am willing to roleplay male characters, but only in an MxM situation, and only if I am submissive in said situation!

Overall I describe myself as a switch, though I lean towards submissive. I try not to let my characters be defined by these traits.

I'm more than happy to rp multiple characters/harems. I'm also perfectly happy to roleplay with anthro characters, though I don't tend to roleplay as an anthro character myself.

I like a lot of different settings, but I don't tend to rp in fandoms. Sorry!

I'm pretty kinky, and I'm happy to roleplay almost anything. I have very few limits, but what I do have I'll list here:

• Death (In a sexual/snuff sort of manner)
  • Extreme Violence
  • Scat
  • Vore

Also, the youngest I'm comfortable roleplaying a character is 18.

~What I'm looking for~

In terms of Roleplaying partners, I'm not overly picky. I don't really care about your gender, or your characters! I'm pretty flexible, so long as you're nice!

I enjoy literate partners, but please don't worry about it too much. So long as you adhere to basic grammar, content is far more important.

I love to roleplay with people who love World-building like I do, whether we organise details before-hand or during play. If you already have a setting you've fleshed out, I'm also more than happy to give it a go!

The real world comes first, so if you do have to disappear for whatever reason, don't worry. I'd prefer notification, but I won't hold it against you if you don't get a chance.

Basically, I love to roleplay with laid-back, friendly people, who enjoy detailed world-building!

~Plot Ideas~

My plot ideas are all pretty vague, so if one gives you inspiration for a variant, or a new idea, please message me! Also, if you have a plot idea of your own, I'm always open to new ideas. I don't have much here right now, but I plan on expanding this section soon!

The Wounded Warrior
(Fantasy setting)
Our character's peoples are at war, perhaps they have been for generations. Maybe it's evenly matched, maybe your people are raiders and mine are more peaceful, or even vice-versa! Either way, your character is wounded in battle, and taken in by my character, who nurses them back to health.

What happens from there, be it kidnap, romance, or just a brief night of passion, is really up for discussion! The core of this RP is to play people from very different worlds. Perhaps there is even a language barriers, or they are of different (sapient) species!

The Fallen's Hunger
(Fantasy setting)
In this rp we'd be playing multiple characters. A group of people (a cult/tribe/kingdom/city-state whatever you fancy) is dominated by a Succubi/Inccubi, raids and enslaves people in order to feed the desires of this terrible being. This is a very sexualised society, with all kinds of orgies and similar deviant behaviour. We would be playing members of the society, and of their slaves. Our main characters would of course be the focus. At the core of this rp would be the opportunity to perhaps challenge/overthrow this demon, and end their corrupt influence- or (if you're feeling dark) spread it.

Either way, this is a smut heavy rp... though it doesn't have to be with a few tweaks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom