Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ranger with a Fairly Sweet Love (dando20 and thecrimsonlady)

Sidhe looked down at her bowl, the food inside smelled wonderful, though she was sure the seasons smelled a little off, like it wasn't quite real. She rose the bowl to her lips and sipped as he did. She smiled, wiping her chin. She wasa bout to tell him how wonderful the food was until he spoke. "So..I have to ask..what were you doing in the forest anyways?.."

her smile faded. "I was running...." She told him softly. "I suppose, since I am yours and you are mine, I should tell you, I am wanted for execution by the Queen..." She said. "She wants my head because one of her lovers, was in love with me, I did not love him, but she does not care. She already took his head, and now she wants mine." She told him and setting down her bowl. She was no longer hungry.

Dane tensed up, feeling so sorry for Sidney. She was on the run for such a senseless crime? Dane puts his food down and walks to Sidney. He hugs her tight, rubbing her back to comfort her. "I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how scare you must be...If there is anything I can do..." Dane said pulling out and looking at his fairy. "Will..they be coming here for you?" Dane asked, wondering what this will mean for him and the park. But all he cared about right now was wanting Sidney safe. "I won't let them take you" Dane said firmly.

Sidhe's eyes widened as he embraced her. "I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how scare you must be...If there is anything I can do..." He said and she frowned a little. She was not afraid but she did not want to die either. She couldn't imagine why he was sorry or what he thought could do, mortals were just that, mortal but she appreciated his warmth. "Will..they be coming here for you?" He asked, pulling from her. "They may." She said with a nod. "I won't let them take you" He said and she smiled softly, though it did not reach her eyes. "You will be in danger, they will send the Searchers for me, the strongest of our kind. The Queen is a jealous woman, she would not want her competition to live. You will always be in danger." She told him. The Fae did not dabble in lies, they were unable to. The truth is all they knew how to speak to this Sidhe was not immune.

"I am yours, and you are mine, but I do not wish for harm to come to my sweet Dane. I can fight, I am strong and the forest is my weapon, Should they come for me, do not fight them, run."

She said touching his face sweetly. " Unless you know how to swing an iron sword?"

Dane blushed, knowing she got him there. He was no fighter, he didn't even own a shotgun. He would have to trust Sidney to fight these "Searchers". "Ok Sidney...if I see a.."Searcher"...I won't fight if I don't have to." Dane said, feeling a bit nervous of this whole situation. He wouldn't be lying if he said he didn't want any wars or battles happening on the park that would scare the visitors..or worse. "Thank you for telling me" Dane said, kissing Sidney passionately as he felt his groin warm up once more.

"Ok Sidney...if I see a.."Searcher"...I won't fight if I don't have to." He said and Sidhe smiled. "Good." She nodded/ "Thank you for telling me" He said before kissing her deeply. Sidhe's eyes closed and she feel into his kiss, her hands came up, resting on either side of his jaw as she matched his passion. She pulled away a moment to speak. " I would not forgive myself if anything happened to you." She said. "You are mine." She said, with a breath before kissing him again, deeply and lovingly. but it wasn't possessive, the words she spoke, in fact, love is not a strong word in OtherWorld, love is a fickle thing, subject to change, but for her to say that he was hers, that was strong, a bond that was not easily severed.

Dane continues to kiss her more and more as he rubs her naked body all over. He never thought he would be this lucky, to have a precious fairy as his partner...his lover. He hoped to never be alone ever again. Losing Sidney would be so tragic for him.
A whole hour passed before Dane stopped cuddling Sidney, feeling he has had his fill of the magical fairy now. "So..want to come with me to look around the park? It'll be nice to do my job with such a beautiful creature." Dane said smiling at her.

Sidhe smiled, having enjoyed the feeling of being held by him. Though he was mortal, she felt safe in his arms, and loved in a way that she'd never thought to experience. "So..want to come with me to look around the park? It'll be nice to do my job with such a beautiful creature." He asked and she nodded. "You honor me." She said bashfully, "I should like to come with you, Do you want me to dress?" She asked, remembering his words about allowing her to be undressed only inside the cabin.

Dane nodded as he got a non button shirt and helps Sidney puts it on. He then got short pants he managed to fine that had only a rubber waistline around, having no metal zips or button. "This should help. No metal on it too, so it should be comfortable for you." Dane said as he took a good look at the clothed forest fairy. "Just remember to stay close to me. It's easy to get lost in the park" Dane suggested to Sidney. "and I'll be sure to help you avoid the bear traps this time" Dane added.

Sidhe smiled as he helped her into her new clothes. They were a bit loose but they would do well in a fight so they were good enough for her. "This should help. No metal on it too, so it should be comfortable for you." He said and she grinned. "Thank you." . "Just remember to stay close to me. It's easy to get lost in the park" He told her and while she could find her away around things pretty well, she felt he was being kind and protective so she let it alone and would do as he asked.

"and I'll be sure to help you avoid the bear traps this time" He told her and she frowned then recalled when he was talking about. " That accursed thing that grabbed my leg, You trap bears with those? Why in the name of the Goddess would you do such a thing?" She gasped. "Bears can be calmed, you should not hurt them. I will show you should we find one."

Dane was shocked at Sidney's yell when Dane mentioned the bear traps. He thought he was doing fine in setting the bear traps to scare them away. But if Sidney says there is another way. "Well..If you think they can be calmed, then I trust you. Maybe we will run into one. They usually show up in the early afternoon anyways." Dane explained as the two go out. Dane smiled, seeing the lovely forest again and heads in there again. It was the shortest way to the central part of the whole park he knew. As Dane and Sidney heads off, he notices Sidney has nothing on her feet. "Oh no. I forgot to give you shoes" Dane said, wondering if she needs any.

She was glad he would not trap the poor creatures, but she realize that the tales of the mortal realm were true. Mortals knew nothing of living with the land, they lived off of it. Bears and other animals were probably foreign, as thy could not speak their language. She was going to tell him so, and offer to teach him but he spoke and again and Sidhe looked down at her feet as he did. "Shoos?" She said, and motioned the gesture with her hands.

"I do not understand?" She questioned cocking her head. "What are shooes?"

Dane pointed at the shoes on his feet. "What these are. They cover and protect your feet from the ground and dirt." Dane said, hoping Sidney understands. But then again, she probably came all this way barefooted so she probably doesn't need it. Guess Dane was being a bit too protective of this beauty. As he tries to explains to The fairy, he didn't notice the bear coming at the side, slowly.

Back
Top Bottom