Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ranger with a Fairly Sweet Love (dando20 and thecrimsonlady)

dando20

Supernova
"Another day in the vast nature." Dane said as he was on his way to his cabin after working as a ranger for a national park. Nothing eventful happened much other this time of the year..maybe except an eventful picnic some families do. Other than that, he wouldn't say he has a heavy 'work load'. He was glad his efforts of keeping the park clean was working out well. Not so much as a biscuit wrapper in sight ever since he became park ranger.

He yawned, ready to go around the park to check up on things. He looked around smiling as he heard the birds chirping and squirrels scurrying around. Despite not many people wanting this job, Dane felt a bit of comfort being here away from the business of the city. He enjoyed the solitude and serenity of this place other than working in the loud city, though no offense to the busy streets of the city where he was from. Though, sometimes he wished he had someone to share this beauty with.

"Got to get away, got to get away!" Sidhe ran as hard as fast as she could to get away from the Queensguard. The Faery Queen was not pleased with her and commended her to die. So she ran, out of OtherWorld and into the mortal realm where she was sure they would dare not cross. She ran so much she barely remembered passing through the portal but she would soon know for as she ran, something sharp stuck in her foot, causing her to trip and stumble to the ground.

That wasn't the worst of the pain, as she found that it was something made of iron. She knew she was no longer in her world because the Fae were allergic to iron. It burned their skin, much like it was to her now.

She tried to pull it out, but it was no use, she couldn't touch it without burning her fingers. She whimpered out, trying to figure out a way for to remove the iron shard before it poisoned and killed her.

Dane thought he heard something. It was a short walk from the entrance of the forest. He usually set bear traps on there to keep them far from his cabin. Eventually the bears stopped coming near his home so he assumed they learned their lesson. But it seems not. Dane rushed over to the spot where he was planning on releasing yet another bear or maybe a wolf...only to see it was a woman...a completely naked tan-skinned woman. He didn't question why she had no clothes on as he runs to her and opens the trap, letting her leg free.

"Sweet Christ, miss. I'm sorry that happened to you." Dane said regrettfully, carrying her. He blaimed himself for not posting enough warnings for beartraps to visitors. Dane laid her on a tree before ripping off a piece of a shirt and quickly dipping it in alcohol, then cleaning the wound. "Sorry miss..this is going to hurt.." Dane said, seeing the wound was very harsh....almost burned for some reason.

Looking up, Sidhe whimpered as a man came rushing toward her. She'd never met a mortal man before and she feared him. She remembered the tales, of Faeries who crossed over to be met with men in iron skin, wielding iron blades. Instead of attacking her, he freed her foot from the iron snare.

"Sweet Christ, miss. I'm sorry that happened to you." He said, lifting her in her arms. She didn't say anything, she just looked at him. He carried her to a tree and set her down and tearing a peice of his garment and then dipping the cloth into a dabbed the wound. "Sorry miss..this is going to hurt.." He said. "It will heal," She told him, and as she spoke, the wound was slowly closing. "I thank you, mortal, I owe you a debt of gratitude." She said to him. "Anything you wish, I will provide to the best of my ability." She said, and pressed a small kiss to his lips. " Anything at all."

Dane was shocked to see the wound was already closing. "The heck?...how...who..are you?" Dane asked, now being even closer to the strange woman. Her green eyes was so mystical...so alluring. He even looked at her tan skin, seeing how smooth and natural it was. He felt old feelings stirring, ones he hasn't felt in a while. "W..Wait..what do u mean 'anything I wish'...you mean...anything?...are...you some sort of fairy?

Dane heard of the folk stories of faeries being seen in the park, but he always dismissed them as pranks or a drunk's rambling. But all that he has seen...could it be true?

"Am I Sidhe." She said when he asked her who she was. She watched him watch her and smiled some. Feeling no fear from this mortal. "W..Wait..what do u mean 'anything I wish'...you mean...anything?...are...you some sort of fairy?" She smiled and nodded.
Am I Fae, yes, and anything you wish. Fae can not lie, so I mean what it is I say. Is there something you want?" She asked him softly.

Dane's heart was beating. He had so many questions to ask this mythical creature...so many things to do with her. "Umm..well...where did you come from...how did you get here" Dane asked with a burning curiosity. "Also...I..well...I know this will seem odd to you..but..it's been a while since I have been with a woman...so...I wish for us to...well..." Dane said, blushing. He wondered if Sidhe knew what he was leading to or if he should just say it.

"Umm..well...where did you come from...how did you get here" Sidhe cocked her head, avian like as the mortal man stumbled over his works. " I am from OtherWorld, a place far from here, yet very close. I came through a portal that connects our worlds." She said and smiled. "Also...I..well...I know this will seem odd to you..but..it's been a while since I have been with a woman...so...I wish for us to...well..." He said his face turning red. Sidhe giggled, she slide herself from the tree, and stepped up to him. She took his hand, and placed in on the swell of her bare chest.

"Do you wish to lay with me?" She asked him, already knowing the question as she moved his hand over the tender point of her breast and down her bare body to the warmth between her legs. She never lay with a mortal man, just as she'd never seen one. She wanted to lay with him as just bad as it seemed he wanted to lay with her.

Dane blushes even harder, seeing she was indeed up for it...assuming 'lay' meant having sex. Dane smiled a bit and rubbed between her legs on her own now, almost going in her already wet hole. "You like that?" Dane asked, rubbing Sidhe's pussy firmer and firmer. He wanted to enter her so much, wanting to make her his. Dane soon lays her on the ground now, getting ready to screw her as he unzips his pants, showing the faerie his thick long member.

Sidhe breathed out a moan a his finger slide up and down her warm clit. " You like that?" he asked as he rubbed harder. "yes..." She breathed. Then finally, he lay her down, and she opened her legs for him. She smiled at the length of him. She didn't know mortal men came this large.

She reached up, running her fingers over his hard member. "Anything you wish, Mortal..." She breathed, licking her lips. "Anything at all."

Dane grins, feeling so happy as he drives his cock in the cute fairy's wet hole, slowly getting it in there at first. Then Dane started humping Sidhe in and out, going more faster and firmer as he goes. He moans, feeling her cooch to be so tight. He keeps going more and more, driving his member even deeper in her. He moaned out loud, hoping no one will hear them, or at least confused the sound for a wild bear or something. HE was being quite animalistic after all right now, claiming an actual fairy for his own.

Sidhe moaned deeply as he slide into her. His strokes were increasing in speed, causing her to moan out loud. She moved her hips, driving him deep into her. "Yes..." She moaned over and over as he slammed himself into her. Her breasts bouncing with each stroke. He moaned like a wild animal, causing Sidhe reach out, grabbing his head and kissing him deeply. She knew kisses would be sweet, like nectar from a fruit as she was a forest fae. Her tongue swirling around his, tasting him as well.

Dane moaned, kissing the fae passionately, like a man who hasn't tasted a woman in months. He keeps ramming her as their tounge kept swirling around each other. He then started rubbing her bare breasts, squeezing the tight. He never felt such perfect nipples in his life. He wondered if there was anything in them as he leans his head down and sucks on Sidhe's right nipple as if he was begging for sweet mother's nectar. As he keeps sucking, he continues to hump the fairy getting closer to orgasm.

Sidhe moaned some more, as his hands curled around her breasts, squeezing and massaging them, then sucking her nipples hard. "Oh Yes...." She moaned, as she bucked against his thrusts. "Make me cum, Mortal....I want you to taste it." She breathed as she came closer to her release. She knew not that a mortal could hold his own with a fae. She wanted to keep him.

Dane screamed in bliss as he cums hard in Sidhe shotting more and more cum in her. He was truly felt like he was in heaven, actually mating with a mythical creature. He kept at it, more and more as he still shoved his cock in her deeper as he cums. A quarter of an hour passed as he finally stopped and laid on the fairy. "OOhh..You were amazing....you...you don't have to leave..do you?" Dane said, hoping this forest angel would stay with him...at least for a while.

Sidhe came hard, her body rocking as she squirted her sweet juices all over him, and him, cumming deep inside her. After a moment or so, he lay on top of her. "OOhh..You were amazing....you...you don't have to leave..do you?" He asked while she still caught her breath. " No, I do not have to leave." She said, wrapping her arms around him, though one arm, reached down to her still wet pussy, and collected a bit of her cum on the tip of her finger. She rose it to his lips, but didn't touch them. "Can I keep you?" She asked him. "If you taste it, I will be able to find you, no matter where, no matter when, you'll be mine, and I'll be yours."

Dane saw the fairy's glistening cum right near his lips. Seeing Sidhe's eyes, he could almost tell she wanted him to do it. They will belong to each other. They will never be apart..never be alone. Dane gladly took the cum covered finger and sucks it firmly, sealing their union. The cum tasted sweet, like honey. "Mmmm...lovely.." Dane said after pulling out. "Ohh...Where have you been all my life" Dane said still lying on the sexy fae. "Umm...do you have wings by any chance?' Dane asked, again out of curiosity,

Sidhe's lips parted as he sucked her finger. He was hers now, and she was his. "Mmmm...lovely.." He said and she smiled at him. "Ohh...Where have you been all my life" He told her and she laughed lightly, with him still on top of her. "Umm...do you have wings by any chance?
Sidhe smiled. " No silly, I am no pixie. I am a forest fae, I tend to the lands, the flowers and trees." She told him, kissing him sweetly.

"Oh ok then...so you're like a ranger like me" Dane said chuckling. "Except I'm no fae" Dane added as he got up from Sidhe and dresses back up. "Let's go back to my cabin. I can see if I can find some clothes for you if you are planning on staying with me" Dane said to Sidhe. "Do you need to eat?" Dane also asked, reminding himself he needed some groceries soon.

Sidhe cocked her head. She knew not what a ranger was but if he were like her like he said, then she'd chosen well. He dressed again and Sidhe stood. "Let's go back to my cabin. I can see if I can find some clothes for you if you are planning on staying with me" he told her and she smiled. "Do you need to eat?" She nodded once moving to take his hand. "Yes, but my love, what is this cabin you speak of? " She asked, curiously, looking around herself.

"Oh it's the house where I live..well it's where I live when I'm working in the park." Dane explained to Sidhe as he lead her back to hsi cabin. "So..now that we are together, we need a human name in case we run into other people in the park." Dane said to her. "If that is ok with you." Dane asked Sidhe.

Dane and Sidhe soon reached to the cabin and they went inside. "Well...this is my home." Dane showed her. It wasn't anything fancy. A small TV at the corner with a couch. And fortunately it has plumbing so there was a kitchen with a sink and mini fridge. There was also a bathroom with a shower as well. Dane heads to his small bedroom and got out a shirt and jeans that was in the lost and found for some reason and the person never came back. "Well this should fit you. Want me to help you?" Dane asked Sidhe.

"Oh it's the house where I live..well it's where I live when I'm working in the park." Sidhe cocked her head again but then shrugged. "So..now that we are together, we need a human name in case we run into other people in the park."He told her and she blinked. . "If that is ok with you." She shrugged. She didn't know what was wrong with her name but she didn't mind if he wanted to give her another one. She was his now.

She followed him to his 'cabin' and he let her inside. She looked around with a soft smile. "Well...this is my home." He said and she nodded. "Our home." She said with a grin.

He walked off some place and she moved to the small things sitting with the sofa. She touched the item, and it blinked and began to speak, a face appearing behind glass. She gasped.
"Hello?" She called but the person continued talking. She was very confused.

He returned with more clothing in his hand and she blinked at him. "Well this should fit you. Want me to help you?" He asked and she frowned. She didn't know what was wrong with not wearing clothes but she let it go. She took the shirt. "What is that...Breeches?" She asked. They seemed to be thicker then what she was used to and had metal buttons. "The clasps, they are not iron are they? IT will burn me." She told him as she slid the shirt over her body.

"OH...I'm so sorry" Dane said taking the shirt away before she fully puts them on. "I thought these buttons were plastic" Dane mumbled taking a look at the shirt again, seeing it was metal. "Well..you can stay bare in the meanwhile...just don't let anyone else see you. People around here don't take kindly to public nudity."

Dane then thought of a human name for Sidhe. "Hmmm..how about...Sidney.. I think that works for a human name." Dane told the fairy as he started cooking some ramen for the both of them. "I hope you like some ramen...or do you prefer some fruit salad? I have some in the fridge." Dane asked Sidney.

""OH...I'm so sorry" He said taking the clothes away. Sidhe was confused but she left it alone. "I thought these buttons were plastic" He said and she knew not the words he used but she figured he must have thought them safe for her. "Well..you can stay bare in the meanwhile...just don't let anyone else see you. People around here don't take kindly to public nudity" He said and again, more words she didn't know. "Alright." She said with a nod.

Hmmm..how about...Sidney.. I think that works for a human name." He said and she nodded. "If you say so, I shall be called Sidney." She said. "I hope you like some ramen...or do you prefer some fruit salad? I have some in the fridge." He offered and she shrugged. " Whatever you like, I shall try it. I have never had mortal food before. "

Dane smiles, seeing how compliant Sidney is being. He could only imagine how odd all this must have been for her. Dane soon was finished with the ramen. He carried two bowls of it and places it near Sidney and himself. After giving a bowl to Sidney he took one and sipped some noodles in his mouth, showing her how it is eating. "So..I have to ask..what were you doing in the forest anyways?.." Dane asked. He figured he wouldn't be seeing fairies in the park unless they weren't careful. Dane wonders if something happened to Sidney.

Back
Top Bottom