Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

He thought it all was a good idea coming from Adri. "Sounds good. Owen would like to see them and play. He scoot back and forth between your parents." He chuckled a bit. "I think it's helping we are wearing him out too. He swam and saw mom. I think that helps."

Jake held her hand as they drove to the store. His fingers played with hers. "Uhhh I think just baby proofing and I can handle that babe. Oh and give your fiance some loving... That's the most important besides getting your dad settled back home." He teased.

They got to the store and Jake parked and got out with her. He kept his sunglasses on until they got into the store. He folded them and put them in the neck of his shirt and grabbed a cart. "Let's look at the gates first since we are getting groceries." He gave Adri's butt a small pat.

She walked into the grocery store with him and bumped him with her her when he smacked her butt. "You ass." She grabbed his hand and walked with him to the baby gate section. She wasn't sure if any of them were strong enough to handle Max if he jumped up on one. "We should do some research before we buy one." She said after looking for a little while.

They went to groceries and she put everything she needed to make her father's favorite meal in the basket and then she got some fruit for both them and her parents.

She looked at Jake when she was finished, "Is there anything you needed or are we done here?" She asked him.

Jake smiled. "You like my ass." He smiled and looked at the gates with her. "Alright. I'll get on that job when I get home." Jake grabbed outlet covers and locks for cabinets since their guy was on the move.

He basically let her pick out all the groceries for her dad's dinner but he did pick up a few things they could make for Owen to eat. They hadn't been home so Jake figured they could use things for Owen too. He told her he was good and they checked out.

Before long the car was loaded and they were heading home. Once they were home he unloaded the car and checked on Owen who was happy on the floor with is big brother. "I'm going to change to run, then I'll come back and looking to gates." He put on basketball shorts and a muscle shirt and did just that. After he got home he showered and put on shorts and researched the gates. He found a few that would be sturdy enough to hold Max. There were some that matched their house well so he showed Adri. "If you approve I'll order right now."

Adri started cooking when they got home. Owen scooted into the kitchen with John and Max close behind him. Max seemed to love that his buddy was mobile. Adri could only imagine he trouble they would get in. The pool guys came while Jake was out running and Adri held Owen while they went over what type of pool cover would work best. She wanted it to look good as well but she would choose function over fashion any day to keep Owen and her future kids safe.

She went back inside to finish cooking and passed Owen off to John. The pool guy came inside and wrote out the plan and price. Then tried to schedule a day but Afri would be gone so it was up to Jake and Amy what day they wanted it done. John could always be the one to stay and let the guys work though, since he was Jake's assistant.

She looked at the gates that Jake found and read the reviews on all of them. She liked two of them but couldn't decide on one. "Order these two and then we can send back the ones I don't like." She told him. She put the pasta with the sauce and mixed it up. She put it all in a pan and sprinkled some cheeses over it. "I'll bake it at mom's so it's fresh when they eat it." She told Jake and set it on the counter to chill.

Whe cleaned herself off and walked into the living room. The second she laid down her phone started to ring. She answered from the floor and sat up intrigued, "A stylist just for me? Really?" She smiled at Jake. "When, when, when? Okay. I can't wait. Bye." She threw her phone in the couch and smiled st Jake, "A stylist is coming tomorrow to dress me for the tv spots I'm doing. Pretty cool, huh?"

John mentioned he was fine with being there when the pool people came to install the cover. He also was eager to get the cover on for Owen's safety.

Jake ordered the gates that Adri liked. "You know you are making this difficult right? It's going to be a pain in the ass to put these up let you see them, then take them down and send back what you don't like." He teased but was a bit serious. "You are lucky you're sexy and I love you." He smiled and looked at Owen. He put him in a baby saucer. Owen loved it in there so he could play with some toys.

"I'm sure your dad will love his meal baby." He gave her a look when she laid down and then answered the phone getting excited. "That's cool babe. You know you don't need a stylist. You are stylish yourself." He smiled and leaned over to give her a kiss. "I love you." Max jumped up on the couch and sat with Jake instead of being on the floor with Adri. Jake gave her a look a bit surprised. "Is he mad at you?"

"But you're going to do it, right?" She asked and turned to face him head on. She used her secret weapon and looked him in the eyes and pouted her bottom lip out just a little bit. She smiled and kissed him happily, "I know and I love you too."

She smiled and nodded her head, "I know but it's fun to have someone else dress me. If I end up on the worst dressed list, it's not my fault." She kissed him back and sat up so she could play with Owen in his saucer. She frowned at Max and crawled over to him. His tail started wagging and when she got close enough he kissed her face. She scratched behind his ears and kissed the top of his head.

"Not mad but O wants more attention from me and Max wants more attention from you. We are trading for the moment." She kissed Max again and went to O so she could play with him some more.

Jake chuckled and shook his head. "You play unfair." John smiled, "He will do it cause he loves you and loves making you happy." Jake looked at his father. "Stay out of it old man." He chuckled.

"Baby you will never be on the worst dressed list let's be honet. O maybe...if you dress him in a Cowboys uniform." Jake grinned.

Jake scratched Max behind his ears. "You miss running with me buddy? I'm sorry we've been gone. But we're home now." Max rolled over to his back and Jake rubbed his belly and Max was in heaven. "That's a good boy. Baby I think I'm better at rubbing his belly." O kept saying Adri's name.

"Thank you Boo." She said and gave him a kiss. "But you know every time you do something for me. I do something for you." She said softly and dragged her finger across his chest.

She rolled her eyes, "I won't have to put him in the uniform. He's going to be a Cowboy's fan. You just wait and see. And you will love him, no matter what team he chooses." She laughed.

"Then he is using you for belly rubs. He still loves me more." She told him and smiled at Jake and Max. She kissed Owen's forehead and watched him play for a bit. "What are you guys going to do when I am gone?" She asked. "What do you normally do when I am gone?"

Jake smiled and let out a small moan. "Oh yeah? What you doing for me sexy?" He gave her a small kiss.

"No. This is not up for discussion Adriana. I won't budge on it. Sorry." Jake was born and raised in Colorado. He'd love for Owen to be a Broncos fan but any other fan would be better than Cowboys.

Jake rolled his eyes but smiled. "You're just jealous he wanted me. There will be a day when Max wants you and Owen wants daddy. Just be prepared." He looked at Owen. "Right? Tell mommy yeah. That you will want daddy. Cause daddy is cool." Jake found her question to be a great opportunity to pick on her a bit. "We call hookers and strippers over. I give Owen some ones and a bunch of bottles and he gets milk drunk. Wakes up in nothing but his diaper. He gets out of hand." Jake smiled and chuckled.

"You'll see when I get back." She smiled and kissed him back.

She laughed at him and shook her head. "Owen's gonna be a Cowboys fan." She teased in a sing song tone.

"Yeah I'm sure parties hard. He takes after you." She teased back and picked Owen up and held him in her lap. She made him stand up and she held his upper half up. "Are you my partyboy?" She asked him and shook her head. She gave him an Eskimo kiss and kissed his forehead. "You better not teach him your partying ways. I am not coming home from a fight with a destroyed house because your son threw a high school eager. That's just not happening."

"What? I have to wait? No..." He grumbled and shook his head.

Jake looked at Adri confused. "Do you mean throw a party at not even one or as a teenager. Cause now I can't control what type of party he throws." He smiled as he joked. "Now high school. I will beat his ass." He nodded at Owen. "I hope he's a good kid. I don't know if he's a teenager he may want to come to my fights."

He crawled on the floor with Adri and Owen. Max of course had to follow. He tried to get Owen to say 'daddy' and he made the d sound but that was about it. He also tried to work on the crawling thing with him, Owen just liked scooting and Max liked it too.

"Not if he's in school. The only way he is going to one of your fights while he's in school is if he's a good student. And I'm talking at least all b's maybe a c if it's science or something hard." She smiled at Owen and kissed his forehead, "And who knows, you may be retired by the time he's in high school."

Adri kissed Jake when he crawled over to her and Owen. She turned Owen around so he could see his daddy crawls over. He laughed and reached out to grab his face. Adri let him go a little bit and he stood for a second and then wobbled but she caught him before he could fall over. "Maybe we will skip crawling and just start walking." She shrugged and let Jake try.

Max put his head in Adri's lap and she scratched his belly. "Can you say Daddy, Max?" She asked and kissed his forehead. She laid next to him and kept rubbing his belly. "And maybe Owen will skip Daddy and go straight for papa." Adri teased Jake. "Owen, can you say papa? Can you say papa Rick?" She asked him and he tried to copy her but just said mama. Adri shrugged, "So close."

"If it's here in Vegas, babe it's always on a Saturday night. It's not like he's going to study on Saturday night goof." He looked at her like she was crazy.

Jake kissed Adri back. He tried attacking Owen's hand with his mouth and Owen laughed. "That would be nice if he just went straight to walking." He tried holding him up and then when he thought he had his balance Jake let go but kept his hands there to catch him. "You will get there buddy. You're already so smart huh? And you are getting strong." He attacked his face with kisses.

"Max can say daddy. Max...speak." Max sat up and barked and Owen jumped but smiled. "See...he said it." Jake gave her a look. "He will say daddy. Give it time..." He looked to Owen. "Daddy..." He tried saying it slow and how it's pronounced.

He looked over at Adri. "What do you want to do today love? Up for swimming with the munchkin? Or do you just want to relax?" Owen moved back and forth between the two of them.

"You don't know that. He could totally want to study on a Saturday night." She teased.

Adri shook her head when Jake made Max bark. She rubbed Max's head, "Good boy." She told him and kissed his nose.

"I just want to relax." She said softly. "Take my pants off and kick back with my boys. But if you want to stay John, I will put on some shorts." She messed with Jake's hair and kissed him. She spiked it up into a mohawk and smiled at him, "You look good." She put her hands on his shoulders with Owen sitting between them, "When are you going to go get your tattoo?" She smiled excitedly. "I can't wait to see you int he finished the product." And only the finished product. She winked at him and pinched his chin.

John got up. "Oh no I just wanted to make sure you didn't need me anymore. I want to get home and do some things. I'll be home if you need a sitter call me. I'll watch my buddy anytime." Jake grabbed Owen and handed him to John. John gave him a hug and kiss and told him bye. Jake got up to walk him out. He gave him a hugged and thanked him for all his help. John told him it was his pleasure.

After he left Jake walked to the living room with O. "Alright. Lose the pants Q." He sat on the couch with O in lap. "And come sit with us. I want to get my tattoo after the fight. I don't want to be hurting during the fight. Plus I'll have more time to sit for it. I may have to have someone come here to so it."

Max climbed up on the couch to be close to Owen. "Better hurry you're losing your seat to your boys."

Adri got up when John went to the front door. She gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and then she went upstairs. She took off her pants and put on one of Jake's muscle shirts. She went back down and sat on the couch next to Jake. She picked Owen up and put her legs in Jake's lap and then set Owen back down.

"My pants are off. My contacts are out, I am officially blind as a bat and happy." She smiled at Jake and put wiggled her toes. "I need a spa day though." She said meaning she needed to get her nails done and get waxed and while she was doing that might as well get a massage and facial.

"This is nice. I like this." She smiled at Jake and did a sit up to kiss his cheek and laid back down. "I don't like the circumstances that brought us here but I do like being alone together. Just the four of us." She grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels until she found something they could both agree on watching.

"Is it nap time yet?" She asked and smiled at Owen. "I guess we should have moved to the bed so we can all lay down for nap time." She shrugged her shoulders. It was too late now. She was too lazy to move.

Jake looked at her sit down. "Why do you wear my clothes? You get all this designer clothes and you still wear mine." He smiled and laughed a bit shaking his head. It was adorable she wanted to wear his shirts though. She looked rather sexy in them. "So I can make faces at you and you wouldn't see me?" He made a face at her sticking his tongue out. "So take a spa day. Why don't you and Amy go when you get home. Or do you want to go before that?"

"Yeah it is nice to just be us again." He rubbed her legs. "But at least your dad's okay and gets to go home tomorrow. And now you get time with your family before you have to leave."

He watched her with Owen. "Come cuddle with me." He laid down and moved so she could snuggle with him and there would be room for Owen too. "I'm down for a nap. We both didn't sleep much. But I did get more than you did." He rubbed Owen's back who was clearly getting tired too.

"One, your shirts are softer. Two, I don't have clothes like this to lounge in. And three, you know I looks of so stop complaining." She stuck her tongue out at him. "I can see you clear enough. If you make a face, I will know." She rolled her eyes at him, "You're a pain in my butt you know that?" She thought it over, "Amy and I have other girl day plans when I get back. Things you don't need to worry about. But we can go before that and get refreshed before." She nodded her head. It was a good idea.

She nodded her head in agreement, "Quality time with the family is always nice. Dad will probably be doing exactly what his doctor doesn't want him to do. But at least he will be home and he will have his favorite meal waiting for him."

She moved around so she could lay with Jake and Owen, "I feel like I'm going to end up on the floor." She said softly and tried to get comfortable. Better her than Owen though. She glared at Owen who took her spot and kissed his cheek because he was so damn cute. She kissed Jake and closed her eyes to take her afternoon nap.

"But you love me...even if I'm a pain in your butt. I'm also pretty sexy...so there." He gave her a look. "What are you doing with my sister when you get back? You owe your man dates too don't forget that." He gave her a look.

Jake knew her father was stubborn so she was probably right. "Yeah he's not going to take it easy. You think I was a difficult patient, I think he will be just as bad if not worse." He smiled. "You are right though, your favorite meal is always nice. Especially when it's made by one of your favorite ladies."

Jake looked at how they are situated on the couch. "Hold on...Be nice to the baby...You move on your side with your back against the back of the couch." Jake then moved so he was on his side facing her with the munchkin between them. "There. No if anyone falls on the floor it's me...and don't you dare even think about it Adriana." He kissed her back. Owen sucked on his bink and would soon be asleep. Jake stayed awake till both his loves were asleep.

"None of your business." She knew she owed him dates and she would take him on dates. She was clear until after his fight. They would be a couple and have some fun. She had an idea for his date and it wouldn't ruin his diet. She just had to set it up. She smiled at him, "You're go into love my date. And if you don't love it, then I will love it and you can just enjoy my presence."

She smiled at the new arrangement on the couch. She raised an eyebrow when he mentioned he would end up on the floor and she smiled evilly but he read her mind and she laughed. "Don't worry. I'm not going to push you." She said, 'yet.' Under her breath and smiled at Jake. She put her hand on Owen so if he moved, she would feel it.

"We can always move to the bed. It's bigger and we don't have to worry about you falling off. I think I want to move to the bed. I'll carry Owen and you can carry me."

"Why isn't it my business? It's my sister. So it is my business." He said playfully. "Oh am I going to love it?" He smiled and rolled his eyes. "Maybe I will enjoy your presence." He teased.

"I swear Adriana if you push me on the floor you are coming too..." He gave her a look. He let out a sigh. "I knew you were going to say that....you said I'm a pain in your butt? You're a pain in my butt." He got off the couch and let her pick up Owen before picking Adri up. "You are lucky as hell that I love you. That's all I gotta say." He knew Max would follow them.

He took her to their room and thought about playfully tossing her onto the bed, but instead laid her down gently. "You just wanted to cuddle closer to me. Let's be honest." He said as he crawled in bed and laid down and just let out a comfortable sigh. "Damn I missed our bed. Oh hell. I may sleep all night." Their bed was always more comfortable then any other bed and with them being gone it was really nice to be laying in their bed.

"Your sister is a grown woman. It's not your business." She nodded her head, he was really going to love it.

She rolled her eyes at his look and just smiled. She picked up Owen and he rubbed his face on her chest. She smiled when Jake picked her up. "Next time I'll just tell you to pick up Max and take hi upstairs. You never pick him up. You gotta show him some love too."

She stretched her legs across the bed so Jake couldn't get in right away and then she straightened up and let him on the bed. "We have the best bed ever." She said softly. She laid Owen on the bed and created a barrier with the pillow so he couldn't rolled off the bed. "Is the diaper bag in the room?" She asked him, that would make an easy solution when Owen woke up. Just make a quick bottle, change his diaper and put him back to sleep.

"Again...she's my sister. My business." He teased. "I can't wait. Do I get a hint? I should get a hint."

"Sure next time I'll pick Max up. And then you can carry Owen up. Sounds good to me. I'm fine with that." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "I do only have two hands babe."

Jake sighed and shook his head. "Probably not. You didn't say to grab that too. You need to think things through before you make decisions. You didn't think this through from the beginning when you came up here to change." He sighed and groaned. "You are lucky I love you. I say that again...I will get up with him...so don't worry about it." She was the one who didn't get as much sleep cause she was worried about her father so she should be able to nap longer. It was only fair. But even if he got no sleep, he'd still get up with Owen. Owen scooted to Adri and snuggled against her. "Maybe I will get up with him if he let's me."

She groaned and got out of the bed. She grabbed the diaper bag and the bottle warmer. While sh ewas downstairs, she also grabbed a jar of their homemade baby food and took it all upstairs. She set it on the bed and crawled back in and got comfortable. "Now you don't have to go too far when you get up with him." She smiled at Jake and kissed him. She kissed Owen and then Max and then pulled a blanket over her body to get some shut eye.

She felt Owen move closer to her and she rubbed his belly and opened her eyes. She watched him fall asleep with a smile. Depending on how much sleep she got, she would get up with him. He was a momma's boy after all.

When he did wake up, he let Jake change him and start to feed him but he wasn't a quiet eater today. She opened her eyes and looked at them. She looked at the clock and then sat up. Owen smiled at her and she rubbed his back. She frowned at him playfully, "You woke me up you little booger." She teased and kissed the top of his head.

Jake smiled at her and shook his head. "You didn't have to do that baby. I wouldn't have minded getting up to get it all. The exercise is good for me. But thank you babe." He kissed her. She was more than good to him, that was for sure.

He watched her watch Owen and for that bit of time, he had no care in the world. All that mattered was in bed with him. Once she was asleep, Jake fell asleep as well.

Owen was growling and laughing. Jake kept shushing him but he was a baby and didn't listen. Jake growled back at him and it only made him growl and laugh harder. "No...shh." Jake chuckled. "Ooo, you woke mom up. You're in big trouble buddy. Momma gonna get you." He kept feeding him and Owen just enjoyed making a mess with his food. He tried grabbing the spoon. "Stop it!" He said with a growl at Owen. "Leave the spoon alone goof." He grabbed a toy and tossed it at him but Owen just wanted the spoon. He shook his head. "I'm gonna tie your arms down if you don't stop. Or momma's going to hold you down." Jake moved to sit Indian style. He looked at Adri, "You want a bite?"

Back
Top Bottom