Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You, Me, & Debauchery [MxF]: Explicitly Dark & Kinky

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnaasttey

Super-Earth
Okay, so I've been on these forums almost 24 hours a day over the past 5 or 6 days posting messages on request threads and Privately, seeking Kinky Role Play partners, and I'm getting crickets. So I figured maybe I'm taking the wrong approach; instead of chomping at the bit, I'll cast bait and let you, come to me.

If you're wondering, "I've never seen Nnasttey on these boards before, what kind of Role Player is he?" Well I'll sum it up for you the best way I can. If you want a partner that is first and foremost, 99.9% a dominate Male character, who replies daily (more often than not), who can post 2-3 paragraphs chuck full of: emotion, tension, passion, excitement, good grammar (lol), and juicy details, all with out breaking a sweat, AND! will push your limits because I basically have no limits; well ladies I am the partner for you. If you don't want any of that, then move on and thanks for coming.

I'm basically ALWAYS horny and looking to RP! I don't have a F-List or anything like that but I can say with absolute confidence, there isn't much I won't do, and when I say that I mean it. I'll list some of my favorite KINKS IN RED in a bit as well as PAIRINGS ARE IN PINK (YC ) & BLUE (MC). I like lots of smut like a lot of people, but I am also very interested in having well developed stories with characters that feel real, even if the RP itself is out of the world, or set in a totally ridiculous world; I still want to have good solid, well written, detailed, thoughtful posts from my partner. I have lots of ideas and scenarios but I'm always open to your input and ideas, so feel free to chime in on anything I've already created or we can building something from scratch.

Some of my Favorite Kinks​
Humiliation
Degradation
Bondage
Masochism
Sadism
Forced
Incest
Multiple Players
Dirty Talk/ Verbal Abuse
Hardcore Sex
Piss Play