Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

White Master Seeks Black Beauties to Enslave and Degrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello! Welcome to my new request thread. This one will be all about smut and erotica of a rather specific nature. I am currently craving some dirty, smutty, sexy raceplay roleplays. Now I know raceplay is a touchy subject, but to me it's jus t a fetish. I'm looking for young, sexually submissive black girls and mixed girls who crave domination by strong white men. If you truly don't want raceplay, I am willing to go as light as swirl sex with heavy bdsm content and possible dubcon.

I can play in any time period or setting, any scenario. From modern dark romances to plantation slavery, to a mysterious lord in old england who teaches his Abyssinian housemaid to worship him, to all manner of others. 

I am also open to many other taboos and subjects that make the prudish and mediocre uncomfortable. Feel free to inquire.

Bare in mind that I am presently only looking for heterosexual pairings with myself as the male.

If you are interested, please PM me.

A few ground rules:

- Don't be boring. Be cool. Or at least be hot and friendly. We're just here to have fun.
- Grammar is groovy. Proper English is appreciated. Slang & text-speak will be completely ignored. (Unless you're approaching me in character, as a poor girl from the ghetto.)
- I prefer PMs. Not really a threads type. No offsite rping.
- Single paragraphs can be appropriate replies sometimes. Not one-liners, though.
- Be willing to help move the plot along by helping to move the sex along. Don't be shy about adding more to these erotic adventures.
- I will ATTEMPT post at least once every few days. Usually, I can post multiple times per day unless I get busy. When I get very busy, I can turn into a once a week responder.

TURN ONS:
Dirty talk, namecalling, hairpulling, slapping, spanking, non-con, rough sex, begging, humiliation, degradation, corruption, racial humiliation, racist talk, impregnation/breeding, etc., etc.

TURN OFFS:
Physical torture, scat, vore, mutilation, footplay, equality

PAIRING IDEAS:
Deranged Skinhead x Nerdy Black Coed
Demon Plantation Owner x Voodoo Witch Slave
Babysitter x Babysat
Lord x Maid
Teacher x Student
Cowboy Outlaw x Escaped Slave
Goth Boy x Cheerleader
Muscular Bully x Shy Black Teen
Boss x Secretary