Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Final Fantasy - Dissidia Infinity

Kaybee

Supernova
The cycle concludes and begins again. The Dragon coils and breaths life anew into the heroes and villains. Chaos and Cosmos choose their champions and set the stage once more for their eternal war to continue.

Only... This time, something is different.

They are faint things, tiny souls pulled into the patchwork landscape in Shinryu's wake entirely by accident. Unnoticed by either side, yet all of them containing the spark of potential within them...

-----------

Alright, so this is an interest check for a Final Fantasy crossover RP wherein the Canon Final Fantasy characters would be played by a GM while you players would play the lesser characters. Neutral at first, and weak as well, but growing stronger as the RP progresses, and interacting with various Canon characters -heroes and villains alike- along the way.

Will you join Cosmos or Chaos? Will you end the cycles of war or see it perpetuate once more?

Once this gets at least a few people's interest I'll put up a character sheet thread and all the sundry necessities of such a group RP. But for the moment just looking to see who'd be in.

EDIT: Character thread is now up! Go check it out here!

OOC thread is now up! Go check it out here!

Main Story Thread is up! Go take a look here!

Seeing as we have been talking about this one together, we can agree that I am fully interested in this. Let's hope others are equally interested.

So, since it's a dissidia-style game, does that mean we could make characters from any FF universe?

Well it's OCs only is the idea, though Canon characters will be around. Basically take a random cycle and drop a handful of neutral heroes created by the players in as well.

Sort of like Dissidia if Dissidia was an MMORPG I guess?

So basically I think the answer to your question is yes but I'm not sure...

Its more like.... in example Skyrim, or any other mmorpg, basically, you start out weak and ultimately ignored by the world, to the gods and their heros you are little flickering lights in the dark. The gods have not noticed you yet, thus you are a lot less protected from corruption, or should you choose being persuaded to the side of good. There is no real you being from the final fantasy realms in particularly, because your OC would be a native of the world as it is, the meshed up melting pot of worlds together, you are a product of Shinryu restarting the cycle, while another power mixed its way in and created, more then just the heros... but also the OCs.... If that makes any sense..... haha its an idea in progression but once it is done it will be surely lots of fun.

I'll out the OOC thread up soon and then start the story off this evening. One question to put to all players though. Would you prefer to start together? Apart but in the same general geographical location? Or completely separated?

Kaybee said:
I'll out the OOC thread up soon and then start the story off this evening. One question to put to all players though. Would you prefer to start together? Apart but in the same general geographical location? Or completely separated?

I'd like starting completely seperate as it make for more random encounters for each of us, and it be less likely we suddenly have a party at start.

Back
Top Bottom