Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Reigned(foxwriter/lady

she smiled at the girl, shaking her head. "there's nothing to be nervous about." she promised with a smile. "think of it this way. both Gabriel and your mother like Lust, right?" she asked with a smile. "so he has to b pretty cool right?" she asked with a smile before shrugging. "it happens sometimes. mislabeled paperwork or such. sometimes humans will make deals with Demons and the demons forget about it. humans that make deals with Demon's cannot go to heaven so they get sent here and sometimes the Angels don't know where to send them so they guess." she admitted, heading over to a large open bar along the side of the living room they where in. "what would you like? Father has a ver large selection." she admitted before beaming when a side door swung open. "Alianna, my sweet. what brings you here?" Asmodeus, the Lord of Lust asked as he walked in, sweeping the cape he was wearing off of his back and moving to hug Alianna. he was massive, nearly seven feet tall and packed with muscle, yet he as so gentle with Alianna that you'd think she was made of china. "Oh, who is this?" he asked, examining Chaos before he paused, startled, took a double take before he smiled, recognizing her. "you look just like your mother... and that ass Gabriel." he admitted with a playful grin. "you have his regal air, but your mothers softness. your more beautiful than i could ever have imagined." here his grin turned mischievous again. "you might even be more beautiful than your sister." "hey!"

"i don't kno for sure. it could be one, or it could be many. it's impossible to tell." he admitted. "Lust would never risk the safety of his daughter. he can be trusted, i have been thinking of letting him in on this little secrete but i wanted to tell you first. i just, couldn't find a way to bring it up without sending you on a bloody pathway through the Lords." he admitted, looking amused before he scowled. "i am almost certain that Belphegor is not involved. the Lord of Sloth is just too lazy." he huffed. "i am almost certain Satan is involved." Satan was one of Lucifer's personally created Demons. once upon a time he had been Lord Wrath until Stryker had taken his place. "Beelzebub, Leviathan, Mammon and Gressil could all also be involved." he admitted. the Lords of Gluttony, Envy, Greed and Pride where all naturally inclined to want more than they had. especially since Mammon and Beelzebub where also Demons Lucifer had personally created and would feel, entitled simply because they had come from Lucifer personally. "if Belphegor is involved i doubt he is aware of it, he's fairly stupid." Lucifer admitted, shaking his head. "as for the others, well i haven't seen any overt indications, but they would not be so open in their actions against me." he admitted.

"That's true..."she said relaxing at the idea beforetensing as lust swept into the room. Tense as she looked up at him, smiling slightly as she watched the other two, blushing as she looked up at him."so I've been told."she smiled nervous as she moved closer, looking up at him, hesitant and shy. Before giggling a little."no she's prettier."she said smiling.

"Damn...and very true. Lust would protect her against anything....and sloth is to lazy. Though he might be being used as a tool for the others to hide behind.....and I wouldn't have cut a bloody swath through them. You'll notice I'm being nice and calm right now."he huffed shaking his head as he considered sighing quietly."I'll look into the others quietly. I'll have a better chance of that then you would."he made a face, he hated court games, but he could play them if he had to.

Asmodeus smiled at her and nodded. "as beautiful as your mother." he assured her before chuckling a little. "well, your sister is pretty, she's also extremely annoying." "hey!" Asmodeus chuckled a little and motioned to the bar. "would you like something to drink? i'm sorry this is so awkward, i didn't even know you had left the nursery." he admitted before he paused, scowling as he realized. "your not even six hundred years old yet, what on earth are you doing taking day trips into Hell?"

"if i had broached the subject the wrong way, you and i both know there would be no Lords left. I don't want to be a dictator, only the ones who have actively tried to usurp me will pay with their lives." he admitted before biting his lip. "i am thinking of sending for the Horsemen." the Horsemen where, by far, Lucifer's most dangerous creations. they where loyal only to Lucifer, and only for so long as he followed a proper cede. they where War, Pestilence, Famine and the leader, Death. they often spent most of their time a midst the humans, spreading disease, killing crops, starting wars and just all around making human life the way it was. they held Gods Touch, so no Angel would touch them, because their job was an important one. keep the humans from over populating, keep them from blowing up the entire planet. keep them from becoming too complacent but most importantly, keep them fighting to live. keep them strong willed and keep them needing the faith. Lucifer had created them long before he had even created Gabriel. for Lucifer to consider calling them back, it meant he was very worried.

"Ah . Well I've been told I can be annoying to."she said looking amused before nodding a little."a drink would be good."she said before fidgeting, looking around. If lucifer reaction was anything to go on, her father was going to be apocalyptic at the news."well...i....I was named warlord. I came to fight."she shrugged a little.

"Well...maybe. I admit nothing."Stryker huffed a little before looking startled at the idea. Frowning. "No, not yet. Let eme search. I might even use your cute little angel to do it, but hold off on the horsemen just yet."Stryker said sighing quietly, he knew this was bad if lucifer was even considering it

Asmodeus snickered a little. "that's the Demon in you child, that's all. better than being some boring Angel though right?" he asked, winking at her before he gathered up a couple of drinks for everyone, once he got Chaos's preferences. Alianna always drank white Russians when she first started drinking so he offered her one of those. "...i see." the Lord Lust did not look happy at all about that. "i suppose your some Demon's new pet then, i'll see that your transferred into my care, Lucifer will allow it if i explain..." "no worries father, she is already in Lucifer's care." it was odd, seeing how Lucifer actually relaxed at that. "and this is our little secret. she isn't ready for people to know." "oh ho! a fine prank that will be." Asmodeus agreed with a chuckle before he sighed. "it is a sad day when the Angels fall so far as to send one of their own to war like that. i am sure you developed much faster than your Angel peers, but you are still too young, even by Demon standards for War. you weren't even trained either i'll bet." he grumbled. "has Lucifer arranged for schooling for you?" "he's having a private Tutor come in." "oh, very nice." Asmodeus agreed happily. "i'm still going to have to speak to your grandfather, what on earth was he thinking?"

"your a terrible liar, particularly for a Demon." he admitted before nodding. "...i do believe the angels are involved in this." he admitted. "i didn't have anything concrete to support that until Chaos." he admitted. "i do believe that they intended for me to kill her, so they could rally around her like a war cry. the death of a child Angel would have been more than enough to spur the Angels into full on invasive war, no matter that they where the ones who sent her down in the first place." no wonder he'd wanted to call the horsemen. if the Angels where indeed in on the plot to overthrow Lucifer than the End times truly where nigh.

"True. Angels are terribly boring. Except grandfather. He's interesting."chaos said smiling before asking for a bacardi and coke, looking thoughtful as she blushed a little."lucifer pet. Seems a child angel was to fascinating to not catch for himself."she said looking amused sipping her drink as she nodded."I did....but I was hated enough to be sent here. I wss supposed to leave earlier, but grandfather delayed as long as he could..."she said looking upset that they were upset with gabriel.

"I can lie perfectly well."Stryker huffed before going still, considering that."yes....I can see that. Even if gabriel set it up knowing you'd take her in rather then kill her, someone else had to think you'd kill her to simply let it happen...."Stryker said his head aching. He hated days like this, things were just so complicated

"of course your grandfather is interesting, he was created by a Demon and raised by one." he pointed out. "granted, at the time Lucifer wasn't a Demon." he admitted. "but the point still stands." he admitted with a chuckle before smirking a little. "you do realize when he calls you 'pet' it is a term of affection right?" Asmodeus asked. "he calls Gabriel Pet. and Alianna, and when he wants to annoy him he'll call Stryker that. it means he likes you, not that he 'owns' you." he admitted. "although, technically speaking he does sort of own us." Alianna admitted with a chuckle. "he's very possessive, Lucifer." she admitted. "So it was the other Angels..." Asmodeus huffed, sneering. "i would have said Gabriel had a reason, he always does, but for the other Angels to nearly force him into it..." he growled a little. "i do believe i'll cut off the connection." "Father!" "well they started it!" "Your such a child!" "yes, yes i am. now drink your juice like a good little girl." "there are days when i hate you." "i love you too darling."

"You lie about as well as a five year old human child." he scoffed before shaking his head. "i think Gabriel timed it as best as he could to make sure i would be the one to take her down. i think he ran out of options." he admitted. "he didn't say as much, but he indicated it when i met with him." he admitted, scowling a little. "and i think his daughter, Chaos's mother, has moved to earth permanently."

“Well, that’s true. That would make anyone interesting.”She looked amused before frowning, thinking about it before sighing. “Oh. Well. Maybe. I mean, he’s keeping me around, so it’s sorta like a pet....even if he likes us.”Chaos frowned a little as she considered that before frowning, “What?What are you talking about?”she said looking worried and upset.

“That sounds like gabriel.”Stryker said before choking a little on the coffee he was sipping. “Andn just when did you realize who your little pet belonged to?”he looked amused before huffing. “If she has moved to earth after all this time, things in heaven are worse then we thought.”

"That it does." Asmodeus agreed with a chuckle before shaking his head. "he's keeping you because he wants you to be safe and looked after the way you clearly haven't been. our mother and Gabriel did everything they could i'm sure. i know they love you very much but that doesn't mean you've been treated the way you deserve to be." Asmodeus admitted. "Lucifer hates it when children have been hurt and while your not sp much a child anymore your young enough that he is very sympathetic." "it's nothing. he's just closing the connection between heaven and Hell on this level. it means that the angels can no longer send him souls. Asmodeus handles almost all of the incoming souls and sorts them according to their crimes. the seventh layer, this layer, is for the most disgusting sinners, ones who will never be able to repent for their crimes. the upper levels have a chance of repenting and moving on to heaven once they have had their sins burned away in hell fire and it's Father who sends them back up to heaven once they're purified. he's basically saying that Hell won't take one anymore souls because the Angels have sinned."

"oh, i knew as soon as it was Gabriel who came for her." Lucifer admitted. "how many Angels have we captured since i became a demon? thousands? millions? and he comes down to bargain for this one, single Angel? of course she's his kin. plus, we have established she's half or more human, and Gabriel's daughter is the only half human Angel in heaven, well, she was." he admitted. "Gabriel sending his granddaughter to hell wasn't the clue you needed that things in heaven are getting bad?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow at Stryker. "for that matter, them sending a baby Angel to her death wasn't clue enough?"

“Oh. I see.well. Oh.”chaos stuttered a little, blushing as she ducked her head a little as she considered that. Blushing because she liked lucifer, even if she wasn’t sure why. “...Wont that mess up things? I mean...if heaven can’t send souls here...”She said frowning a little as she considered that, even if she thought maybe heaven deserved the problems that it would cause.

“Ah. You are more intelligent then we give you credit for.”Stryker teased loking amused before huffing a little. “Well, it was, but I was hoping that the pieces wouldn’t start to fit together to being such a terrifying picture. Things just keep getting worse.”Stryker sighed a little.

Asmodeus looked a little sick for a moment or two before he smiled a little at her. "of course it will mess thing s up. the thing is, it's not actually our job to take n the souls that have sinned. it's not our job to cleanse them. Lucifer just took on the job because he didn't trust the Angels to do it." he admitted. "they'll be backed up within the day, but it only serves them right. the Angels know we would only ever do sch a thing when we think they're just as bad as the souls we're taking in. we might even release the petty souls. you know, the ones up on the higher levels. tier two and tier one sinners. we'll still take on the severe sinners, you know, rapists, mass murderers, such like that, but people who here greedy or adulterated or whatever will just sort of hang about and be bored until the angels get up off their asses."

"i was never stupid you know. i just act that way so people never take me seriously." Lucifer admitted with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "unlike you, i cannot afford to look the other way." he admitted. "i want you to be careful when you start looking into things Stryker. whoever has set these things into motion? they are not playing around. they will kill you, if they have the chance."

"Really?"chaos looked startled at the thought."Angels say that's why your here. To take care of the souls and ssuch..."chaos looked thoughtful and a little relieved to know it'd be back up in a day or so, though she looked pleased to at the idea of angels having a problem."that would be amusing. Especially since I think grandfather would not be in a helpful mood and help them fix things to where they're supposed to be."she giggled a little

"I know.but teasing you about it is amusing."he smiled before sighing, knowing the other was right before nodding slowly."I'll be careful. You need someone watching your back, if I'm not careful for mysake, I'll be careful cause of that....and you mightwant to keep your pet close. If they can't get to you, they might strike at her"

He chuckled a little and nodded. "of course they say that. they might even believe it. i'll bet the first ten hours of panic is spent on them trying to figure out if we're allowed to do that." he agreed with a chuckle. "then the next twelve or so will be spent on them trying to handle it themselves. only then will they started trying to force the connection open again. this is also a peace offering and a warning. i closed the connection yes but the wiser older angels will know that so long as i don't reverse it and empty out all the souls into Limbo they still have a chance. i would not risk the souls of some of these monsters getting loose into the human realms. it happens sometimes but not for a very long tie and i would rather a petty thief who stole just because he liked to steal getting loose than a man who raped fourteen children." he admitted. "plus i don't trust the Angels to handle souls like that. they are extraordinarily noxious and can make Angels ill if they are not prepared." "so in reality Father is actually being rather nice." Alianna admitted with a grin.

"i know. you just love to tease me you little shit." Lucifer teased with a grin before he nodded. "i know. your my best friend Stryker." he admitted. "if i lost you, i think i might just let them tear me apart." he admitted. "i am well aware that they will do everything they canto harm, if not kill Chaos. she is with Alianna and her father right now." he admitted before pausing, straightening. "....Lust has closed the connection." he sounded very surprised. "i didn't know he could do that."

"Oh...yes. I can see that's how it'll be."chaos frowned enjoying the thought of it before wincing a little, as much as she disliked this, it made sense. She was scared of what it meant though, but she also knew it was probably for the best to let it happen to."well in that case, I approve."she looked amused feeling awkward at being with her father after so long without, but willing to try and figure out a relationship between them.

"Well, for thst, I'll be even more careful."Stryker promised before nodding."good. They'll guard her well."he agreed before startling."what?....he must not have liked the idea of chaos being turned out of the nursery as much as you do."Stryker sighed shaking his head a little.

Lust nodded. "i was hoping you would because i already did it." he admitted with a chuckle. "it'll actually take them a while to notice." he admitted. "i've even emptied out the upper levels so they'll have a hell of a time." he looked very pleased with that. "so, ho has your mother been? i haven't been able to see her in almost fifty years now." he admitted, sounding rather wistful. "does she still like Tulips? i've heard she's permanently relocated to earth. i'd like to take her something nice."

"good. make sure you watch your back Stryker." he admitted before frowning a little. "how strange. i never expected Lust of all people to take a shine to Chaos." he admitted, scowling a little. "it must be Alianna." he decided, shaking his head. "we all know how she gets when she latches onto someone. i'm certainly not going to complain." he admitted. "it will keep everyone hopping and off their feet. make it easier to figure things out while they're all scrambling."

“Well, I’m sure once they do, we’ll be hearing about it from way over here.”Chaos snickered a little before looking thoughtful, tilting her head a little as she considered it. “She is....well. Quiet. She seems....lost. A bit. Even though she enjoys earth, she’s lonely.”Chaos said shrugging a little. “And she does. Has a whole garden of them still.”

“I will.”Stryker said before snorting. “You know Lust never moved on from her mother, no matter how much sex he has. Of course he enjoys his offspring.”Stryker snickered a little before nodding, “Definitely easier.”He agreed rubbing a hand over his face as he prepared to get moving, but not quite ready to start hunting just yet.

"i'm sure we will." Lust agreed with a chuckle and a smile. "...i never really forgave myself for leaving her." Asmodeus admitted. "but i had to, so the Angels would never find out that you where my daughter. they would have killed you if they had known, and i admit, i loved you too much to risk you." he admitted, watching her. "with you here, i can go to her again. so while it sucks, the way things came to this, i am glad that you are here and safe and i can see your mother again." he admitted with a smile. "i'll have to get her some special ones." he decided. "something as beautiful as she is."

"i know." he agreed with a smile. "he is a Demon of Lust, but so many people forget that Lust is just a pathway. sure he is a Sin, but he is also passionate, loyal and affectionate and he has only ever loved one woman." he admitted. "makes me wonder how he's going to handle finding out she slept with another angel, or a human. i doubt he'd take it out on Chaos but he can be a bit dramatic sometimes." Lucifer admitted before smiling at Stryker. "come on Pet. we'll go get drunk for a while." he offered.

“I know. That’s what she said. It was....still lonely. Knowing that I didn’t get to meet you...even if I knew it was for the best.”She said staring down, because it had hurt, when hse was a true child in the nursery, instead of just a young teenager angel that she was now, to be told she couldn’t have what most angels had. “...You’ll have to make them very special ones. I doubt she’s going to be happy right now.”She said looking amused though.

“we’re all like that. We might be in charge of sins, but there’s always two sides to that.”Stryker said thinking about it before snorting, “Do you think she’s slept with someone else?”Simply because he was amused and wanted to know, before huffing, “If she has, I doubt it’ll lead to anything besides make up sex, since he’s slept with other people to.”He pointed out before laughing, nodding,”Let’s.”he said heading for the door.

"yeah. it was very lonely." he admitted before he smiled. "we had our daughters though having you probobly helped your mother as much as having Alianna helped me." he admitted with a sad smile, gently setting one of his massive hands on hers. "i am sorry i could never be there for you. i won't let you down again. I'll do everything i can." he promised. "now. how about you help me make the perfect tulip bouquet for your mother? we could all go together." he offered with a smile. "i know Alianna has always wanted to meet her and i imagine you miss her too."

"always. we might be Demons but we used to be angels." he admitted with a smile before he shook his head. "no. but Chaos doesn't have any Demon in her appearance. that's extraordinarily rare, she passes off completely as an angel, maybe with some human in her." he admitted. "if she is Lusts daughter as well, it would explain a lot though wouldn't it?" he asked before he chuckled a little. "you didn't know? he's been celibate for fifty years because he couldn't ask her permission." Lucifer admitted with a chuckle, following Stryrker to the nearest bar.

“Yes. Maybe. I’m sure it did.”Chaos said blushing slightly as she looked at the hand on hers, she looked so small compared to him, before smiling slightly. “Okay. I am enjoying being here...even if it’s weird to.”She said smiling slightly, befpre nodding. “yes, we can go. I’d enjoy picking out flowers. And I want to make sure she’s well. I haven’t seen her since she moved to earth.”

“True.”Stryker said looking thoughtful before frowning, thinking about that. “It is. If I hadn’t been aware her being different, she’d easily pass for angel. Yes, it would explain things to.”he agreed before huffing a little. “It’s a little disturbing really, to know he’s been celibate.”He said thoughtfully as he headed for the bar, settling onto the barstool with a smile.

he smiled at her. "it is always a bit weird for the Angels at first. your mother, when she'd come visit, said it was odd here, but she could never really pinpoint why." he admitted with a smile. "i need Tulips first." he admitted, clapping his hands nice, the same imp from before appearing just like that and chattering with Asmodeus in Hellspeach vanished and returned with a 'bucket full of tulips'. "Do you think your mother will like this?" he asked Chaos, looking a bit skeptical. "it's a bit extravagant.."

"there is a small air of something being, not the same to her. i don't think i could have pinpointed it though." he admitted before chuckling. "well. being the demon of lust, he's also the demon of self control after all." he teased with a smirk, not that it was entirely true but it sounded good. Lucifer chuckled and poured them both some drinks and tossed one back, feeling the need to get plastered himself.

“Ah. Yes. That’s it. It’s a feeling that speaks to...something instinctive, not anything I could put into words.”She said frowning a little before looking startled as the imp appeared, watching it for a long moment before looking at the basket, looking thoughtful. “Yes....I think she will. It is extravagant, but she’s not really had anything like it in recent years. She should get spoiled sometimes.”

“You are such a liar. You keep making shit up, I wont keep letting alianna win at chess so she’d be in a good mood. And we all know she’d take it out on you.”Stryker snickered a little as he tossed back the drink, having every intention of getting plastered himsef.

Back
Top Bottom