Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Reigned(foxwriter/lady

“I totally am. I’m so much better then Luc. Or your father.”Stryker huffed a little before smiling slightly. “Okay....well as long as your sure.”Chaos said looking curious about what tehy were going to see, before frowning considering what she had learned, nodding a little. It made sense. Lucifer, who’d lost everything when he was kicked out, would fight to keep some innocence to the world. “This...this is huge....and odd.”Chaos said looking around, looking curious at the angels as she followed aliana towards svaldsber, curious and bemused at this garden. It was so beautiful, so unlike the angel gardens she had no idea what to think

Alianna grinned at him. "no one is better than my father." she teased with a giggle. "i'm sure." she promised with a smile. "Lucifer made it himself. it was the first thing he made when he was banished." she admitted. "he wanted something to remind him of the people he was banished trying to protect." she admitted. "he's pretty amazing like that." she admitted. "plus, it makes the Angels he captures or takes in more comfortable." she admitted. "believe it or not, only a small handful of the Angels here are actually unwilling 'slaves'." she admitted. "the one he keeps in his earring is one of those few, but consiering what she did to get on his shit list i don't blame him for it at all." she admitted before smiling as she stepped into a small pond area with a massive waterfall. "Svaldsber!" she called. "Come here! there is someone for you to meet!" she called, beaming hen an answering whinny echoed in the area. it was a sound that Chaos would recognize. not a horse, but a Unicorn. only this unicorn was nothing like she had ever seen before in her life. unicorns where white or gold. this was was ink black, save for the horn and hooves, which rang with clear bell like tolls every time he ran across a stone or the path they had walked on. he stopped nose to nose with Alianna and sniffed her, looking rather pleased to see her. which was strange because normal Unicorns where very, very sensitive and even Angels had a hard time approaching them unless they where pure, as in, young enough to have never taken a life, thought impure thoughts or had sex. this Unicorn was loving on a Demon like it was it's own baby. and then it snorted at Stryker, as if saying 'you stink' before he turned to sniff Chaos, nuzzling her like he had Alianna.

“I am definitely better then your father.”Stryker huffed a little. “Oh...it’s beautiful....and different. And....better then home....it’s odd.”Chaos said looking around before looking at alianna. “Truly? Heaven makes it sound like there’s lots of angels here without choice....”She frowned thinking about it, before looking startled at the whinny. “Oh!”She looked startled, eyes wide as she looked at the ink black unicorn, looking it over, looking tense, not sure about the reaction to alianna, giggling a little as it snorted at stryker. Tense as it nuzzled her, relaxing quietly as she leaned into him, raising a hand, gently stroking his nose.”Hello.”

"no one is better than Lust." she scoffed with a grin. "from what i understand, everything is... perfect, in heaven. it's harsh, and dead, right? doesn't feel alive? Lucifer hated the feeling of being surrounded by dead things. statues and fake trees and stuff like that." she admitted. "so he copied what he could from earth, and every once and a while someone adds to it." she admitted with a smile. "of course Heaven makes it sound like that. what sounds better for them? 'oh, they where kidnapped' or 'oh, they where banished because they fell in love with a demon' or even 'oh they liked Hell more than heaven so they left' or even 'we stripped them of their wings and powers because they fell in love with a human, didn't obey without question, maybe questioned the wrong rule or other such reasons?" she asked. "of course Heaven doesn't want people to know Angels are leaving. we don't bother hiding that here, every once and a while a Demon actually goes to Heaven, a shift in loyalties or they just like it better there. most of the time Demons aren't accepted into Heaven but sometimes they are." she admitted. "and the demons that can't get into heaven just settle on earth." she admitted with a shrug.

"Hmmm. i like this one." the voice was deep, and it echoed, not in their ears, but in their minds. "She is strong and wise, a fiery soul." the Unicorn spoke, nuzzling the top of her head. "And she protects the weak and innocent. a noble task." he admitted, stepping away. "She has a glorious destiny. i can smell it on her." he admitted, smelling her again. "i am Svaldsber, Child. the Fate Wielder. The Destiny Shroud. He Who Knows All." The Unicorn informed her, tossing his head. "You are like me, not of One, but not of the Other. In-Between and wiser and Stronger for it. I Great you, and Welcome you." "Don't worry, he always talks like that." Alianna admitted with a smile. "He's directly connected to what the mortals might call 'the web of fate'. this allows him to see into many different possible futures and see who might directly interfere, cause, create, or negate said possible futures." she admitted. "almost everyone has a connection to one or more possible futures, so don't let him scare you." the Unicorn chuckled. "None have a fate the same this is true. but this young woman is in All possible futures as a catalyst." he admitted. "but worry not child. just do as you feel is correct."

“Yes....it’s....harsh. Less....no life truly, because to have flowers and such, would be allowing them to die to. It is....weird.”Chaos said frowning a little before nodding. “True. Definitely sounds better then simply leaving.”She shook her head a little as she considered that.

Chaos startled a little at the echo, shuddering a little as she leaned into the unicorn. “I try. I am not always good at protecting.”Chaos muttered. “You smell alot of things, Svl.”Stryker said sounding amused as he looked at the unicorn. Looking curious, wondering just what chaos was, having a thought that maybe it wasn’t just human. “....He does?Well....good. That’s not as panic inducing as it seems.”Chaos said looking a little freaked out a little before nodding slowly, holding jensen close. “I....I will try. To do well.”

she nodded. "a lot of Angels say that. there's no death, but there's no life either." she admitted.

"Be at peace. you do your best, and that is all anyone can ask for." Svaldsberd assured her before he snorted at Stryker. "and you stink as always, Lord of Wrath." the Unicorn scoffed. "you stink of the Sins of your past." he huffed. "and you stink of sexual attraction, it fouls my air, go away Demon Spawn." he huffed at Stryker, sounding as disdainful as a creature could get. "it is Fine, Child." Sval assured her. "You are merely a Catalyst. it is others actions regarding you that paves the path t the future." he admitted. "Trust yourself, listen to your heart, have faith but be wary and know who to trust." he offered. "you will come through fine." he promised her, pressing his nose to her forehead. "Yu carry my Favor." he informed her. "your Fat cannot harm you now." he chuckled and did the same to Jensen. "You will grow Strong and with Will, Little One." he informed the baby deer. "Guide and protect your Mother. grow wise and proud and know you will live for as long as she does."

“Well, you smell sorta like a wet dog, Sval, so we’ll call it even in smelling bad things.”Stryker said rolling his eyes even as he moved away, even if it didn’t show, the other’s animosity bothered him sometimes, but mostly he just found the unicorn amusing as he headed out to wait. “....Okay....I can do that. Yes....and I don’t trust alot of people.”She frowned a little thinking it over as she giggled a little as the other nosed her forehead, giggling a little smiling softly as the other blessed the deer. Gently stroking jensen’s head as she deer snuffled a little, pleased with the attention. “Thank you, lord Svaldsberd.”She said smiling slightly.

"I smell like nothing of the sort you impudent welp!" Sval protested, kicking out a back leg at nothing but air. considering he was facing them and all there was no chance at all of his silver hoof hitting them. "Be aware that there are some you can, and you should trust." Svaldsberd told Chaos. "you need friends, Little One, for it is a lonely, half life without them." he admitted. "You are very welcome child, though, you may wish to shoot me when the young one reaches his teenage years." the Unicorn teased before he bowed to them and trotted off, Alianna smiling a little at her. "sorry. he's not usually so doom and gloom. usually he sits with me and tells me stories." she admitted. "his favorite is the one how he came to be." she admitted with a smile. "he used to be a normal unicorn you know. the head of his herd." she admitted. "but he loves to tell that story so maybe i'll let him tell you." she teased with a smile. "wanna go swimming?" she offered, indicating Sval's pond. "no one will bother us over here."

"You do."Stryker snickered."I will learn and figure out. I'll be safe...I will make friends."she promised cheered at the thought. Before laughing a little."I'm sure I won't hurt you."she looked amused as she watched him go before looking at aliana, shaking her head a little."it's okay. I'm sure we'll have another time when he talks next time."she said still looking a little disturbed before nodding."yea let's swim."

"Freinds are a noble thing to have." Svaldsberd agreed with a chuckle. "i'm sure you couldn't if you tried." Sval agreed. "he likes you, i'm sure you'll never get him to shut up now." she teased Chaos with a smile before accepting the bathing suit that appeared out of nowhere. not that she seamed to mind being naked, since she was stripping nude right then and there to put it on in full view of Stryker, Chaos, and half the demon's relaxing in the park. not that anyone seamed to notice. "here, these should fit you." Alianna informed Chaos with a smile, holding out an identicalf suit, this one in sky blue, for Chaos. "do you want me to put up a privacy screen for you? i know how silly Angels get about being naked." she admitted. "humans too for that matter. well, some humans."

“Well, maybe.”Chaos snickered a little at the idea of getting svaldberd to shut up, before flushing looking away as Aliana stripped. “....does this mean you wont be offended if I strip and get naked to swim to?”Stryker said smirking at the girl even as he started to undress and get ready for a swim himself. Smirking wider as chaos sputtered a yes as she took the swimsuit, waiting for the privacy screen to go up before changing. Blushing a little as she stepped out. “Okay. Swimming. I can't remember the last time I went swimming."

"nope." Alianna admitted. "you know i don't care about nudity, our too small to be of any interest in me anyway." she scoffed with a negligent wave of her hand, though she did watch anyway as he stripped down. Alianna chuckled and snapped her fingers, curtains dropping into place around Chaos. "yes, from hat o hear Angels are 'too busy and important for such frivolous things'." Alianna scoffed, giggling as she skipped into the water and sighed, relaxing in the cool but not cold water. "So, aside from not wanting to be here, how are you liking Hell?"

“....Says the woman who’s marrying lucifer. Who’s smaller then me. I’m way more interesting.”Stryker huffed a little looking amused as he changed, amused because he could feel her eyes on him, even if she wasn’t looking. “...yes. Busy and to focused on themselves.”Chaos sighed a little before looking around as she stepped into the water, frowning thoughtfully. “I....I don’t know. It’s...confusing. Mostly. It’s nice...but....odd to.”

"Lucifer is a shapeshifter." she reminded him with a smirk. "he can be as big or small as he wants to be. besides i don't know if 'marry' is the right term." she admitted. "neither of us wants to do it you know. i don't have any idea why he's agreeing at all really." she admitted. "the only reason i am is because i could think of a lot worse fates and being married to him offers me protection i wouldn't otherwise have." she admitted before smiling at Chaos. "they are a bit self important aren't they?" she mused with a grin. "well, that's a pretty common reaction. it's so different from what your used to that you can't really decide if you actually like it here or if our just fascinating and excited about all the fun new things you can see and experience."

"I know, but for you both, it's not a fate worse then death. At least he knows you won't kill him in his sleep or something."Stryker said, even if it wasn't the fate he'd want for either of them, it wasn't the worst one."they are. It's horrible."chaos said before nodding slowly as she laid back in the water."yes....that'sthe perfect description."she said sighing softly

"that's true." she agreed with a smile before she frowned. "Still, i can't help but wonder if there's something else? you know how he gets. keeping secretes. i worry that there's a bigger reason why he's getting married after all this time being alone." she admitted. "it took us how long to even befriend him? and now, of all times, he wants to get married? it makes me nervous." she admitted. "never mind that i offered, the fact that e agreed..." she shook her head and smiled at Chaos. well, you'll either get used to it and find a happy place here for yourself or you won't and Lucifer will let you go back home to Gabriel or move to earth. he won't like it, you being so young and all, but he will keep you safe and happy as possible for Gabriel's sake." she admitted.

“...I know. I’ll talk to him. And hopefully, he’ll talk. If not, I’ll think of some way to make him talk.”Stryker said frowning a little, not sure how to talk to lucifer, worried about the other. He knew Alianna was right, there had to be more then simply giving in this time, hopefully lucifer would talk. “...I’ll figure it out. It’ll be interesting....I like hell...well. I like it. The parts of it I’ve seen. It’s a weird feeling. But not bad either.”Chaos frowned thinking on it.

"i hope so because he won't say a word to me." she admitted with a shake of her head. "he's gotten fidgety in the last few hundred years and now this." she admitted with a sigh before smiling a little at Stryker. "i'm glad he has you. i don't know how he would be now if you hadn't barged your way into his life." she admitted before grinning at Chaos. "well. maybe i'll give you the grand tour?" she offered. "let you see all the things you want to see?" she offered with a grin. "and, well. i could pull some strings and get us a few passes to earth if you like?"

“Well, I’ll get him to talk.”Stryker said before moving to leave. “You and the angel stay and relax. I’ll go deal with Lucifer.”he said worried enough now to want a answer. Leaning in to kiss her cheek before leaving to find lucifer. “...yes. I would like that. Though I don’t know what I want to see.”She said before grinning. “Earth....you could meet mother. She’s on earth. At least I think.”

"okay. good luck Stryker." Alianna said, watching him leave before grinning at Chaos. "well. i am a demon you know, i'm all about bending the rules. and there's actually a lot of things to see here in Hell. like the extinct animal exhibit. you can see what a dodo and the dinosaurs really looked like." she admitted with a grin. "God and Lucifer had a lot of fun playing around with how Evolution would work and Lucifer saved one of every kind of animal and placed them in a home here so that they wouldn't be lost for forever." she admitted. "they're kind of frozen in time, they only react to the things in their pens because there's time loops. for the animals, they're just living their life." she admitted with a smile. "eve if over 3.5 billion years have passed in some cases. and i would love to meet Mother. i've heard a lot about her. i really should introduce you to father too. he always regretted never being able to hold you."

Lucifer was where he always was when he was fighting the enemy of paperwork. in his back office cursing the idiocy of his subordinates.

“Well, that’s true. I’m starting to understand why Gabriel always blamed father when I got in trouble or bent the rules. Apparently this is a demon thing.”Chaos grinned looking amused at the idea before nodding, eyes wide a little. “Let’s see that. I want to see animals. I always liked the idea of a saber tooth tiger.”Chaos said looking fascinated with the idea before nodding. “Yes....I’d like to meet father to.”She said looking both nervous and fascinated with the idea.

“....You could catch it on fire you know. Not read any of it.”Stryker said smirking a little as he looked the paperwork and his friend over as he settled into his chair and reaching for a pen and pile of paperwork to give the other a hand

"yeah well... Lust is more mischievous than most." she admitted with a grin. "he adores finding ways around the rules and i have to admit, i do too." she admitted with a laugh before grinning at her. "we'll do that then." she agreed with a smile before smiling at her. "which would you rather do first? meet Father or see the animals?" she offered, her head tilted.

"that would completely negate the point of the paperwork, which is to keep the Demon Lords from bitching about this shit to me in person." Lucifer admitted, waving a fistful of papers. "thirteen bridal offers! thirteen and me already engaged! i'm beginning to think i should just let them all rot here and go live on earth for a millennia or two."

“really?”She said looking amused and excited to hear about her father before biting her lip, considering it. Torn between animals and her father and swallowing hard after a moment. Because while she wanted the animals, it had been centuries, and she wanted to know her father. “Let’s go speak to father. If he’s here. I mean, he might be on earth...”She said nervous now that she’d made the decision.

“True.”Stryker snorted before shaking his head. “They’re idiots, though they might want to simply try to win you over.”He snickered before growing serious. “So. Tell me. Why did you agree to get married now, instead of just ignoring it?”

she chuckled a little. "he should still be here and if he's not then we'll go to the Zoo and wait for him to be back." she admitted with a smile. "it will be fine." she promised, well aware that when they went to go meet their mother it was Alianna who was going to need to be comforted. she led the way down, Lust liked to live closer to the people who had been sent to hell for sexual crimes since he was in charge of them. He was the demon of Lust, that was true, but rape was as abhorrent to him as it was to Lucifer and he took great joy in torturing the humans who had harmed innocents. fortunately for Chaos the 'pits' where not in any open view and couldn't be heard so she didn't have to see the torturing of hundreds of millions of souls. she knocked on a massive oak door and it popped open, a tiny little imp poking it's head out and babbled in Hell Speech. Alianna replied and the little imp nodded and opened the door further. "Father is in the Soul Room." she explained. "there's a few minor souls ho got transferred here by accident and he has to sort them out with the Angels on the other side to find out why they sent them down. he won't be more than five minutes or so, so we can make ourselves comfortable. would you like something to drink?"

H snorted. "more like they all want me dead." he scoffed before he looked up at Stryker, his eyes studying his friends face before he looked back down at the paperwork. "one of my Lords has become a Traitor, Lord Wrath." he said suddenly. "One of my Lords is stirring up the Under-realms." his eyes flicked back up to Wrath. "one of my Lords seeks to lead a revolt against me." he admitted, watching his friend. "and this Lord seeks to murder me using my bride to be to do it." he admitted. "this Lord, would also have you dead and Alianna raped and slaughtered. plus Alianna offered." he admitted. "i figured with her as a Fiance i would delay the inevitable for a while."

“Okay. I’m sure it will be...maybe.”Chaos frowned looking nervous as she followed the other. Looking around, thoughtfully. It was odd, being here. But it wasn’t....unpleasant. More comfortable then walking through heaven anyways. At least, anywhere that wasn’t her grandfather’s place. She had a theory that gabriel’s home held a sense of him, a peace at the world, instead of the cold elegence that was the rest of heaven, gabriel’s home was a home, instead of a place to be there. A show case. Smiling slightly as she looked around before frowning, “...Angels don’t usually make mistakes like that....wonder what happened.”She frowned thinking about it before nodding, “I would. Thanks.”She said nervous again.

“Hm, maybe.”Stryker frowned before looking up at the other, tensing, eyes glazing as he gave into the touch of rage as he swallowed hard, frowning as he considered it. “Which one?”He asked, growling as he considered it. Wanting to make someone bleed for even considering it. Frowning as he shook his head alittle. “You know it’s not lust. He’s a ass, but he has his moments. And well, he’s content, no matter how much he might complain about things...and it’s not me....so...”Stryker frowned as he started working through the mental list of what was going on now.

Back
Top Bottom