Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Reigned(foxwriter/lady

she nodded with a smile. "we are sisters, we have to stick together and i will do what i can for you." she promised. "i cannot defy Lucifer all the time, but i can when the need is great enough." she admitted. "Gabriel does what he can, but his standing is low because he chose to love." she admitted before grinning at Chaos. "oh, you'll admit it someday." she promised with a chuckle. "...what is our Mother like?" she wondered, her head tilted. "i never did get to meet her." she admitted softly. "you'll want to meet Father of course, he's really very Docile i assure you." she promised Chaos with a smile. "but first, we're ding manicures." she admitted happily. "sister bonding time!" she winked at her. "and we'll keep it a secret if you want." she promised with a giggle. she loved pissing with Lucifer.

“That’s good to know....that we’re together.”She said thoughtfully before looking startled at the woman, eyes wide. “You mean....she’s your mother to?”she looked startled and confused at the idea, offering a small smile before going quiet, thinking about it. “She’s the kindest angel you could meet. Not judgemental or....angry with anyone. Or disliking anything that isn’t angelic....she’s....nearly human?I guess...would be a good way to describe it.”She said frowning a little before smiling as she settled in to do her nails, before nodding slowly. “yes...please. I don;t think lucifer would have a problem...but it’s been a secret so long, I don’t feel comfortable just telling him....”

"We are together." she agreed with a smile at her. "yeah. she couldn't keep me, Father says. he never said why but i know it's because the other Angels knew i was half Demon." she admitted. "i mean, i'm sure they knew you where too but i think Gabriel was able to shield you in a way he wasn't able to do for me. i am a lot more Demon than i am Angel so that might be why." she admitted, not at all upset. well, not with her parents and her sister anyway. "it's okay, Lucifer doesn't know i'm Gabriel's granddaughter either." she admitted before pausing. "at least, i don't think he does." she admitted with a chuckle, picking up a nail fle and scowled at Chaos's nails. "your too rough, look at your poor nails." she grumbled. "this is going to take some extreme measures. you'll need to soak your nails in this. it's going to tingle." she stated. "it will make your nails strong and they'll grow out." she admitted. "then i can make them pretty."

“oh. I think I heard about that....I just never knew it was mother’s child that was banished.”She frowned as she considered that, nodding a little. “I think so. Grandfather was able to shield me, more because I’m more angel then demon. Or because I’m to good at warfare....even as young as I was, I’m good at it. Even if heaven hates me, they still needed a new warlord after Michael stepped down.”She shrugged a little before snorting. “I’m sure you would have heard about it if he knew.”She pointed out before frowning, “My nails are fine!What am I supposed to do? Not fight?”she asked even as she slipped her fingers into the solution, frowning at the tingling. It was weird.

she shook her head. "i wasn't banished, child. i was sentenced to death." she stated simply. "i know that much for sure. the Angels where going to execute me just for being born." she admitted. "Gabriel told Lucifer when i was about six hundred. i know they didn't know i was listening." she admitted. no wonder she was bitter about the Angels. anyone would be if they knew they had been nearly killed just for being born. "...sweetie, Micheal did not 'step down' he was killed." she informed her. "he dared to rape a Demon warrior on the battlefield. not a virgin fortunately but still very serious offense. Lucifer slaughtered him for it. he takes such things as Rape very seriously." she admitted before shaking her head. "your nails are tattered! i'll teach you a magic to protect them." she promised with a smile. "don't worry the tingling won't last long. once it stops take your fingers out." she ordered. "or the nails will grow really long and we'll have to clip them."

“oh. I’m sorry.....”Chaos ducked her head a little, feeling overwhelmed and lost with knowing this now. Feeling the weight of knowledge on her shoulders, and wondering why gabriel had never told her. “....what?”She sputtered looking up, eyes wide as she considered that. “But.....Angels didn’t want that known....no wonder it’s not common knowledge. They just said he stepped down....”She muttered frowning a little before nodding, smiling slightly as the tingling stopped, pulling her fingers out. “Well, I don’t want that. Having them nice is bad enough without being to long.”She snickered a little.

she shrugged. "Angels and Demons... most of us are... not what we should be." she admitted. "too many Demons claim they don't love God, they feel abandoned i guess, and Angels claim to be doing Gods bidding but they're just getting further away from His Grace and Light." she admitted. "Lord Lucifer says that soon there's going to be a crux, and likely a cleansing." she admitted. "he and Gabriel seam to be doing their level best to keep what they can in line. it's getting harder." she admitted with a sigh before chuckling as she too the nails. "enough heavy talk, lets talk about other things." she decided. "like, what's your favorite color? should have asked that first i suppose, if it's a good color i can paint your nails in it." she admitted with a grin.

“Oh...that sorta makes sense. Things seem....off at home. Even mother seems....out of sorts. Spends more time on earth, though I do not know if that is because father spends time there, or if she feels that uncomfortable in heaven.”She frowned thinking about that before laughing a little. “Okay. Other things.”She agreed even as she stifled a yawn, before snorting amused. “Blue. It’s fine....blue would be nice.”she said holding out her hands.

she nodded. "it makes sense. she is half human, the other Angels are likely very stifling to her." she admitted before smiling a little. "Lust hasn't been to earth in a while. he doesn't want the other Demon Lords to find out." she admitted. "they would take great delight in... harming Mother to get to him." she admitted. "none would dare touch me. or you, we are Lucifer's favorites, but Father is tolerated at best so he keeps his head down." she admitted. "which is good because Lucifer wouldn't bother asking my opinion on the subject." she admitted with a grimace. "Blue it is." she agreed with a chuckle. "you look pretty exhausted. would you rather sleep and do all this in the morning?" she offered, her head tilted. "mostly i just wanted you for myself for a while so i can keep you for a few days before Lucifer notices. he tends to loose track of time." she admitted with a grin. "especially when paperwork is involved."

“....Angels are stifling to even grandfather, I can’t imagine how much worse it is for a half human.”Chaos muttered shaking her head a little, thinking on that before frowning. “They would. We’ll protect her....and father will to. She’ll be okay.”Chaos muttered worried about the idea of the others finding out before nodding a little. “Yes....let’s do this later. We’ll see how long it takes lucifer to notice.”She said giggling a little even as she yawned, finding her sister mostly amusing, even if it disturbed her a little to have a sister.

"yeah. she probobly goes to Earth to relax for a while." she admitted before grinning a little. "she would be more than welcome here of course but i don't know that the other Demons would be too happy about it. might be better for her to just stay on earth." she admitted before smiling. "alright. to bed with you. come on Jensen." she said, gently picking up the tiny baby deer and carrying it into the spare bedroom and got a warm bottle for it that sort of appeared out of nowhere. seamed to run a lot the way heaven did. "here we go. these are your rooms. i made them when i found out i was going to have a little sister, in case she ever visited." she admitted, winking at Chaos. "it's not decorated, but i figure you can do that however you want." she admitted. "so that you can come by anytime you want to, or need a break or whatever. you'll always have a place here, okay?" she asked with a smile. "get some sleep and we can talk more in the morning, right?"

“yea....I doubt the demons would think kindly of her, or father if she came here. Better stay on earth. We can always visit her here.”Chaos said shrugging a little before nodding, smiling a little as she fed jensen, sighing quietly as she settled in to sleep, looking around her. “Thank you.”She said stuttering a little, looking utterly overwhelmed at having a sister, and rooms. “Yea....I’ll decorate. And thank you.”she promised smiling a little as she settled in to sleep.

In the morning Stryker smirked a little as he knocked on alianna’s door, raising a eyebrow as she opened the door. “Good morning.”

"that's true." she agreed. "though Lucifer is possessive enough to not want to let you go to earth just yet." she admitted.

Alianna narrowed her eyes at Stryker, grumpy in the mornings. "unless you have pastries and Coffee go away." she ordered sleepily because she always scared the little sprites that made the food in the mornings so they didn't want to bring her things.

“I bring fresh made pastries and good coffee, from that place you like in Washington. Fresh delivered.”Stryker said smirking a little as he held out the cup and bag he was holding. “As if I’d be suicidal enough to come without peace offerings.”

she narrowed her eyes at him and snatched the goodies and stalked back inside, but she didn't slam the door in his face so that was a good sign. if she didn't want him to come in, she would have slammed the door in his face, instead she left it open and sat down at her table to stuff her face with coffee and pastries. "so what do you want then?" she wondered. "or did you piss off Luc again?"

Stryker snickered looking amused as he watched her before walking in, settlign at the table with his own doughnuts as he looked at the other. “I came to check on the angel before I went to see luc. And yes, luc is annoyed with me because I wont do his paperwork. So I thought, I’d check, see how his angel was doing, it might make him in a better mood then.”

she snorted a little. "the Ange is fine. she went to bed before we did anything even remotely fun." she admitted. "i'm keeping her until Luc remembers people exist." she admitted. "you know how he gets once he starts on that hellish paper pile. pun intended." she admitted. "she should actually be waking up soon unless she couldn't sleep last night or something, but she was pretty exhausted so i doubt that." she admitted with a smile. "

“....I should be worried about that. You keeping her. Disturbing corrupting thoughts going on there.”Stryker said looking amused before nodding. “I know. It’ll be amusing to see how long it takes him to remember he has a angel here.”He snickered before smiling at the sight of chaos and jensen stumbling sleepily out of the bedroom. “Food?” “I brought doughnuts and coffee.”Stryker said looking amused as she sat down to eat and feed jensen.

she snorted a little and shook her head. "i will corrupt her in my own sweet time. these things need finesse you know." she admitted before giggling. "that's what we thought." she admitted with a grin. "i bet you it takes him three days." she admitted before smiling at Chaos. "it's good doughnuts and coffee too. from the human realms." she admitted, munching on her pastries, humming happily as she did so. "i think i might taker her to the Gardens today." she admitted to Stryker. "will you accompany us? i don't want some bitched up Demon getting ideas."

“....You know, I’d be worried about you actually seducing her, if I didn’t know you didn’t like girls.”Stryker said eyeing her in amusement before smirking. “Longer. I bet it’s longer then that.”he said amused as he watched chaos start to eat before nodding. “I’;ll come. Last thing I need is to have to clean up the mess again if some demon decides to be annoying with you two. Between you getting hit on, and the demons finding a angel fascinating, a visit on your own would be bad....”he said thoughtfully as he sipped his coffee.

she snorted a little. "she's not my type." Alianna agreed with a grin before shaking her head. "no way, as obsessed as he is about her? it's going to be before three days." she stated with a smirk. "what do you wager?" she asked, her head tilted before snorting. "i'm more worried about some bitch trying to kill us because she thinks she deserves to be Lucifer's wife." she admitted. "or worse, some upstart little bastard kidnapping us to gain some ill thought power over Luc." she admitted. "things are heading up Stryker, we cannot be blind to it anymore."

“I agree. She’s to girly.”Stryker snickered a little before snorting. “No it wont. And I bet you a month’s worth of dates to earth, to make me do whatever you want, that it’ll be longer.”He huffed a little before frowning thinking that over before nodding. “I can see that being a problem....yes. I know. I just....I don’t know what to do about it. I want to be proactive, but until tehy do something, I’ll only be inciting further rebellion if I take care of things now.”Stryker said sighing a little amused as he finished his food. “Come on, let’s go.” “Okay.”Chaos said smiling a little as she finished her food.

"that and she has a vagina." she admitted with a chuckle before smirking at him. "i bet the same. excluding sex." she admitted. "sorry, your handsome and all but i'm not ready yet." she admitted with a grin before shaking her head a little. "there's nothing that can be done. Luc knows it's coming, he's waiting for it. they seam to think he is getting older, weaker and he lets them think that... the cleansing is coming." she admitted. "i intend on being alive once it's done." she admitted before smiling a little. "we'll introduce you to Svaldsber." she informed Chaos. "he's another of Lucifer's favorites. Luc saved Svaldsber's life a few hundred decades ago, and now he lives here with us." she admitted. "i can guarantee you'll never have met another creature like him." she admitted with a grin. it was hilarious though because Svaldsber was exceptionally moody and only Alianna could touch him anytime she wanted, instead of just whenever he felt like getting some attention. most of the Demons had never even seen the most unique creature in all the realms.

“Well, that to. And it’s good to know you think I’m handsome, and I know better then to ask for sex. You’d beat my head in.”He snickered a little before frowning, sighing a little. Nodding slowly. “It is....it’ll be good. Just rough to go through.”Stryker sighed a little. “....Svaldsber?”Chaos frowned looking curious as they left the room, looking interested as she held jensen. “Will it be okay bringing him, or should I take him back to the rooms?"

"you are rather handsome." she agreed with a chuckle. half wishing she dared admit she'd much rather be marrying him than Luc. "i would do worse." she agreed, smiling innocently. "yes. he's gorgeous. i bet he'll love you, being that your an Angel, and a woman." she admitted with a grin. "he's very prickly." she admitted. "but he adores me and he respects Luc and no one else dares annoy him." she admitted with a smile. "Jensen will be fine, Luc has a law that no one here is allowed to harm an infant. not even an infant animal." she admitted. "they are innocent, and he cannot abide by having innocence lost." she admitted. "or something like that." she smiled as she led the way down massive hallways and brightly lit alcoves until they reached massive double doors that opened for them automatically. inside was a huge meadow with massive trees. it looked like they had stepped out into the botanical gardens on earth there where so many flowers and birds and butterflies and such. it was also massive, it looked almost like you could get lost, if not for the fact that it was all flat and open so you could see the far wall about two miles or so away. there was even a fake sun, and there where a few angel Slaves lounging by a small fish pond with their masters and a couple of demons where lounging on blankets reading books. it was peaceful and calm and very pleasant and everyone looked very happy to be there. "Come on. Svaldsber is over this way." she stated with a smile, waving at the pair of angels basking in the sun, wings outstretched and cuddling with a pair of Demons who where topless.

Back
Top Bottom