Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Reigned(foxwriter/lady

"well, Sex is fun too but i can't do that to you yet." he admitted with a smirk. "or ever without your consent." he huffed, sulking. "this is why Virgins are a pain." he admitted before smirking a little at her. "like i said, sometimes the truth hurts." he whispered before shaking his head as he headed out to eat his own meal.

"Well, this is fascinating." he admitted, examining the letter and looked over at Chaos, a smirk on his lips. "Gabriel himself is attempting to have you returned. how fascinating." he admitted. "and here, you thought you where boring." he teased, snickering a little. "this is very interesting indeed." he mused. he knew that by meeting on Earth there could be no fighting at all and he had a... unique relationship with Gabriel. he decided not to take Stryker. there was no fighting in the realm of the humans. none at all, even if Gabriel tried to have him kidnapped it would fail because Lucifer would be allowed to defend himself but they wouldn't be allowed to directly attack him. it worked the same in the reverse as well of course. "come my sweet." he cooed to the gross bird. "take my response." he purred, kissing the top of the birds head, lips coming back perfectly clean. as gross as the bird was, as much as it oozed and leaked, it never left a mess and it crawed like a crow, accepted the reply and flew off, letting Gabriel know Lucifer would be there. "SKYLAR!" Lucifer yelled, knowing Skylar would hear him. "I'm going out! keep those Lords in their places!"

"I am boring. Don't look so fascinated."chaos said refusing to sound or look as worried as she was about the angel who was going to bargain for her. Worried about him. Watching the other go even as Stryker walked in to stand guard and look over everything.

When gabriel stepped into the bar he frowned, his slightly wavy blond hair curling slightly around his face, tall and lanky, muscled in a way few of the upper level angels were. Gabriel might be many things, but he was a warrior first. Dipping his head a little in greeting he walked towards the demon lord."lucifer."

"ah, Gabriel." Lucifer purred, smirking at him. "how nice to see you again." he purred, hailing the bartender and ordering a drink for himself. he let Gabriel order for himself even though he knew exactly what the Angel would order. he took a sip of his own whiskey, the smoky flavor dancing on his tongue, burning so wonderfully. "it surprises me that you are here Gabriel. considering you send a baby angel down to war so very willingly. where you hoping she would die?" he wondered, staring at Gabriel. "i'm quite disappointed in you." he admitted. "sending babies off to die." he clicked his tongue. "what our Good Lord must think of you."

Gabriel smiled slightly as he ordered his barcardi and rum before moving to sit down, sipping it slowly as he considered what he was being asked. “one does not send Chaos Morningstar anywhere. She does what she wants, and considering how very annoyed the other’s make her, she thought the battlefield was best.”Gabriel said, doing everything to hide just how close he was to the young angel. “I’m sure if he was displeased I’d have heard about it by now.”

Lucifer sighed a little. "you and i both know, that no other Ange would ever have been allowed on the battlefield unless the others wanted her dead. do not take me for stupid Gabriel Dawnstar." he ordered. the name he had given the other himself. the first ever being not created by Gods design, and the last save for the demons Lucifer had created after being banished by the other Angels. "You and i both know that even if she wanted to be there, she never would have been if the other Angels had not urged her, encouraged her and opened the doorway for her!" he slammed his glass down so hard ot cracked but none of the humans noticed. "You take me for a fool, Gabriel!?" he demanded, the darkness leaching out of him. "your people sent her down there to DIE and now they send you here to cover their asses!" he hissed, his eyes as black as pitch. Gabriel knew it was because Lucifer was so furious he couldn't hardly think straight. "She should be in School, not on battlefields. you sent a toddler into a battlefield and now you want her back." he hissed, baring his teeth at Gabriel. "well you can't have your toys if you won't treat them with respect."

“...I know you are not stupid, Luc.’Gabirle said frowning a little, thinking about it, his own planning and plotting going well behind wide eyes, because he understood the man who’d created him, as few others would. “Yes, I know.”He sighed softly watching him, “You are anything but a fool. And I cover no one else’s ass but Chaos.”he said rolling his eyes a little, because playing with lucifer had always amused him,and protecting chaos by sending her to hell, was a hell of a gamble to take, and one he was hoping would pay off. “Well, do you treat your toys any better?”

Lucifer snorted. "you always thought i was stupid. choosing to be banished rather than giving up my freedom." he scoffed, forcing himself to calm down before he displayed something more than the humans could ignore. "well. it depends on the toy i suppose." he admitted. "but i am nice to babies as you are very well aware." he admitted, watching him. "but you knew that already." he narrowed his eyes at the other, taking a sip of what was left of his whiskey. "i don't know what you are up to Gabriel." he whispered, leaning into the mans space. "but remember that i made you, you are only favored because of that and as your creator i can rip you to shreds with no repercussions." he hissed. "so if you plan on hurting her, i will slaughter you." he admitted before draining what was left of Gabriel's alcohol and dropped some cash on the counter before looking at Gabriel, smirk twisting his lips. "your still as pretty as ever though." he admitted. "wish i had more time, might have seduced you again." he admitted before wandering off. Gabriel would follow or he wouldn't. he wanted to get something nice for Chaos, seduce her away from the Angels. they clearly couldn't be trusted with her.

“okay. Maybe I did, but stupidity about that doesn’t mean you’re stupid in general.”Gabriel huffed a little before smirking at the other. “Indeed, I know you are. You and the babes was always a sweet sight.”Gabriel smirked amused before staring at the other, thinking about it, sulking a little as the other finished his drink. Watching the other for a long moment before following after him. Even if it might blow the game up and mess things up, the man so rarely got to see his maker, that he couldn’t stop from going after him.

he snorted a little. "You high and pious Angels, so assured of your superiority that you think your better than everyone else when all you are, are bigoted bastards worse than any human i've ever met." Lucifer scoffed, stalking out of the bar. "you are such a predictable creature, my Gabriel." Lucifer admitted with a chuckle. "which is why it's so odd to see you doing such strange things." he admitted, leaning against the wall outside, stroking a finger down the others cheek, trailing down the others jaw and tipping his head up. "why did i have to make you so pretty?" he wondered, his head tilted. "i can never resist you." he admitted with a sigh. "what do you want Gabriel?" he demanded, a smile curling his lips. "what do you want?" because he could never refuse his most gorgeous creation. his favorite, no matter how disgusted with Gabriel he was sometimes. if Gabriel asked, Lucifer would do it, for the most part. there where things he wouldn't do, but Gabriel had never tried to ask for those sorts of things.

Gabriel stopped, sliding a glance over to the other as he looked at the demon lord, shuddering a little as the other tilted h9s head up, looking at the slightly taller man smiling slightly. “because you can’t handle ugliness. You like your pets pretty.”He muttered before watching the other man, weighing loyalities, figuring out the game. “...She can’t go back. She wont survive. Even with a protector, it wont be enough for her to survive heaven long enough to reach adulthood. She needs to stay where she is.”

he smirked a little. "that is rather true." he agreed, all the demons he had made where beautiful to him, though others would think otherwise he was sure. "your not my pet anymore though." he admitted. "i was never going to give her back." he admitted. "at least until she's old enough to know better." he admitted with a smile. "she will go to school." he admitted. "she will be mine. always." he whispered, just as you are mine, always, even if you are no longer my pet." he admitted pressing his lips to Gabriel's. "she is important to you?" he whispered. "i will treat her as i have treated you. like the precious jewel she is" he whispered. "like the dawning of a star." he promised. "she will want for nothing." he promised. "and when the time comes, she will lay waste to those who have hurt her." he smirked at Gabriel. "i will make sure she knows it was not your fault." he promised before straightening. "come, help me find something she will like. i am thinking something with life to it. a pet perhaps, or a plant maybe?" he mused. "something she can care for. it helps, i am told."

“Hm, but I am still yours, even if I’m not a pet.”Gabriel said rolling his eyes a little before relaxing, smiling slightly. “good. She’s smart, scary smart sometimes, but she needs taught.”He said looking amused even as he kissed the other back, looking thoughtful and bemused, not sure how to answer before nodding slightly. Not about to admit everything, but knowing it would help. “She is.Good....and there are many. I’m sure you’ll have fun helping her lay waste.”He snorted amused as he followed the other, looking thoughtful. “She’s always been fascinated with deer, those small barking deer. I don’t know where you’d get one, but they’re cute.”

he smiled a little. "yes. you are mine." he agreed softly. "and yet, you always choose them, over me." he mused, shaking his head. "she is very intelligent yes." he agreed. "she will make the tutors work hard." he admitted with a smirk before laughing in delight. "she will be your worlds worst nightmare, my Gabriel." he promised. "she will ruin everything you stand for and you will delight in it." he teased, shaking his head before blinking a little,. "Muntiacus muntjak?" Lucifer asked, his head tilted. "the water deer? the one with the fangs and the funny horns?" he asked, blinking a little before he smirked. "i can get her one of those." he admitted before smirking at Gabriel. "and you, my pretty?" he asked, his head tilted. "anything i can get for you?"

“Well, they need someone to look after them. I’ve learned you can look after yourself. Well, besides making Wrath look after you to.”Gabriel smiled a little before smirking. “She will be.”He agreed before nodding, “Yes those. She thinks they’re adorable for some reason.”Not about to tell that story of how or why she knew about them, but looking at the other for a long moment. Thinking about it, biting his lip slightly as he looked around the city. “....A distraction? A big enough one that no one will come lookign for me for a evening?”

he snorted. "the Angels will fall, Gabriel. they are self destructing now. turning over their own to die, The Great Lord will not tolerate such things. you are all lucky i didn't kill her." he admitted. "you are all lucky she still lives or His Wrath would have been utter and complete against us all." he admitted before he chuckled a little. "well then she will have one." he agreed before he smirked at him. "i think i can think of something. a nice explosion, yes?" he mused. "i'll blow up just outside the pearly gates and let them all be frantic about why i would bother." he decided, giving the other a kiss. "what should i tell your precious Chaos?" he asked Gabriel. "i doubt she will be happy to learn you won't be getting her back." he admitted.

“....I know. But I try to delay it. Having this talk with you, helps some.”he shrugged a little frowning slightly because he knew it’d been a gamble, but he’d trusted lucifer’s fascination with new things to protect chaos. “Yes, a explosion would be good.”Gabriel snickered looking amused as he kissed the other, looking thoughtful as he considered what to tell her, before smirking. “Tell her her mother sends her love, and that it’ll be good for her to learn things.”Gabriel said moving back. “I better be going. Go explode things.”he said smirking a little.

he nodded. "i suppose." he admitted. "they are wretched creatures Gabriel, forcing their will onto everything they touch, thinking of humans and Demons as nothing more than Slaves to be conquered." he shook his head. "they will fall Gabriel, you may ave offered them reprieve but that will not save them." he admitted before smiling a little. "i will tell her you said so." he admitted, wondering. if Chaos's mother was an angel, then that must mean her father had been the human. "i will enjoy exploding things." he agreed, chuckling a little as he headed off. not ten minutes later the pearly gates trembled under the force of the explosion and Lucifer was smug as he stalked through the halls, a tiny, something in his hands, cradled protectively. "I'm back." he called, smirking at Stryker. "did my lords behave themselves?" of course not, but Stryker hadn't needed to get involved. "the talk with that stuck up little bitch didn't go well. we're keeping the pretty angel." he admitted. "here, hold this." he demanded of Stryker, settling the little barking deer into his hands. just a baby, barely days, maybe even hours old while he stripped naked. human clothes made him itchy and honestly he liked being naked. who wouldn't when he was as pretty as he was?

"Welcome back. It's good to see you two didn't manage to kill each other."Stryker snickered before snorting."of course they didnt, but it wasn't anything I had to get involved in either."he said before looking startled, staring down at the deer in his hands."whatever are you doing with this thing?what is it?"he said studying it.

Lucifer snorted a little and checked his reflection, making sure he looked alright before grabbing his normal leather clothes, rolling his eyes. "those idiots." he grumbled. "i'm gonna go bash their heads in." he decided before smirking a little. "Muntiacus muntjak. also known as the Chinese water deer or the barking deer." he admitted. "it's a gift, to seduce Chaos with." he admitted. "i'm going to keep her, and turn all that delicious chaos burning inside of her onto the Angels." he admitted. "it might take a few dozen eons but it will happen." he admitted, humming as he took the little deer in his hands again, kissing it's tiny little head and snagged a bottle that had appeared out of nowhere. "Chaos, my sweet pet." he chirped as he walked to where he could feel her collar. "i have a present for you, and a message from that dickhead." he admitted, gently settling the deer onto a soft little nest made from a blanket so it wouldn't get cold.

“You should totally do that. It’d be amusing.”Stryker said sounding pleased with the idea before staring at the deer, tilting his head a little. “Interesting gift.”He said thoughtfully gently stroking the deer’s head looking amused that the other was trying to do so. Watching him go. “...Hm?”Chaos paused as she stepped out of the library, pausing to look him over, shock showing on her face, so shocked in fact she didn’t realize what he was holding just yet. “....you just....called gabriel....a dick...”

he smirked at Stryker. "it is, isn't it? i've been assured she'll love it though." he admitted before grinning, pleased she was making herself at home. "no i didn't, i called him a Dickhead." he corrected. "but Dick is also correct." Lucifer admitted with a chuckle. "oh, that's right, i always forget, you Angels seam to treat him with as much Reverence as the Creator." he mused, his head tilted a little. "well. i created him so i'm allowed." he admitted. "now, do you want your gift and the message or not?" he demanded, though he looked amused. "Gabriel said, and i'm quoting him here. 'Tell her her mother sends her love, and that it’ll be good for her to learn things'. he also told me to have fun exploding things, it was fun." Lucifer admitted, leaning against a bookshelf and just watched her.

“Ah. Well. Uh.”Chaos sputtered a little still looking startled and at a loss at the name calling before huffing. “They do. I sometimes do.”She said blushing ever so lightly before nodding, looking at the deer, looking so utterly fascinated that for a moment she didn’t respond to the message before frowning, considering that. “....He has a weird sense of humor.”She decided shaking her head a little.

he chuckled a little. "yes well. he is right. you need to learn things. i am going to arrange a tutor for you. one who knows Angels and Demons alike." he admitted before smiling a little as she accepted the deer. "it's for you. his mother died." he admitted. "natural." he admitted. "he needs care and Gabriel said you liked them so i thought you would be fitting." he admitted before shrugging. "he's a mystery to me and i made him." he smirked a little. "i like my pets to have their own personalities." he admitted. "now. feed our baby deer and tell me what you want for dinner." he ordered. "and then i will have the Tutor come to test your knowledge. schooling works differently here." he admitted. "the tutor adapts to the speed of the student, not the other way around so don't worry about not knowing something." he promised. "and there's a victory party tomorrow that you will be going to." he smirked at her. "behave well, and i will get you another present. i might even let you choose it this time."

“Oh. Okay...”Chaos frowned thinking about that, trying to figure out what he wanted, why he was doing this. This was insane, really. “oh. He’s so darling.”She muttered gently holding the deer, nodding a little. “I do. When I go to earth, I like watching them.”She smiled quietly, before snorting. Knowing there was reasons Gabriel wanted her here, so she wasn’t going to fight it, but it was still weird. Sitting down she rested the baby deer in her lap, smiling as she started to feed him. “Salad....and green things...Angels like green things.”She said quietly at the order before frowning, looking upset at the idea of the tutor, knowing she was far behind, despite trying, gabriel hadn’t managed to teach her as much as a normal angel teacher would. “Well. I always behave.”She huffed a little.

"he is rather cute." Lucifer agreed. "bottles will appear anytime he needs fed and there will be blankets and food for him one he gets old enough." he promised. "and i assure you he will never be taken away as punishment and he won't be harmed ever or i'll break the person who tried." he promised before smirking at her. "i know. but your not just an Angel." he admitted. "i'll see what i can't scrounge up." he promised before pausing. "if i eat meat in front of you, will it make you ill?" sometimes Angels where so... Angelic they couldn't handle even looking at meat. he wasn't sure she'd be that extreme but he liked to make sure. "relax. i know you haven't been to schooling." Lucifer admitted. "and this tutor is special. you'll love her." he promised. "and your an Angel. angels never behave." he admitted, breezing out of the room to get food, set up the tutor and maybe talk to Alianna. she was probobly annoyed with being ignored by now. why was he getting married again?

Back
Top Bottom