Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Reigned(foxwriter/lady

Stryker , Lord of Wrath, swirled his drink in his glass, watching the dark blood whiskey splash against the glass of the cup, trying to not consider the idea of his best friend getting married. Which was disturbing in all honesty. While he looked fairly slight and more trash prince then one of the Seven Satan’s, the man looked utterly at ease with his surrounding, a man who knew his place in the world, had fought to get there, and was at total ease in knowing that he ruled whatever room he walked in. Except for this one. Him and lucifer had never felt the need to play the power games that the other’s forced Stryker to play, even when he hated them.

“You know, virgins in hell are sorta hard to come by. Especially when they’re Belial’s” Notorious Lord of Lust’s, , “Daughter.”Stryker said returning to the conversation at hand, sighing quietly thinking over the bride to be who was the much beloved daughter of a demon who sorta annoyed Stryker most days. “Don’t go under estimating Heaven’s forces Luc. I’d hate to have to go to battle myself. Counting a victory before you even meet the newest Warlord of Heaven” who no one was sure who it was, at least in hell, but they had all seen the morning star lightening the sky, had seen the herald of shooting stars that announced a new angel had ascended to rank of Warlord. “But let’s go, we better finish this soon enough.”He said finishing his drink, setting the glass aside, along with thoughts of the upcoming wedding in favor of the battle that was coming.

Yet....when they arrived, it was nothing he’d expected. The woman moving through the fight with hell’s residents moved as if space was standing still for her, the battle untouched by her presence as she felt the chaotic rage of battle frenzy beating at her. This had long ago been designated as the angels and demons personal battleground, that space between where they could meet as equals. Well. Almost equals, for there was no one currently on the field that could match General Chaos Morningstar in a battle fury, and where she walked, chaos followed. Raising her flame edged sword in silent salute when she saw the two demons who’d arrived, she grinned, losing herself in the fight to get to the lord of hell.

RE: Chaos Reigned

Lucifer, the Lord Demon of the under-realms was standing in front of his mirror, applying the last touch of makeup and magic to his face. mostly it was a dark, smokey kohl but he was also applying makeup tot he scar that ran down his face, subtly making it softer, not as harsh. he was a vain creature after all, and he wore the scar with pride. the Angel who had done it, he had given it a prize, as far as he knew, that Angel was still in heavens history books, though there had not been an Angel who had laid strike against him since. it was a mark to be proud of, a single show that he wasn't as untouchable as people would think, something he showed off and he smirked at himself in the mirror, head tilted to make sure he looked perfect. one must look good for battle after all. he turned and looked at Wrath, his second in command and his best friend. though, he supposed he shouldn't think of the other man as Wrath, it was a title after all and Stryker had saved him in more ways than one over the years.

"Hmm. Virgins are much less interesting than sluts. at least sluts know what they're doing." Lucifer admitted. "do you think i should wear the earring today?" The Earring, was a symbol. it was the crystallized solid form of an Angel's soul he had captured eons ago and experimented with. the Angels despised it when he wore it and he usually only took it out for special battles. but, the herald call of a brand new Warlord Angel was a pretty special day so he smiled to himself and took out the box anyway and popped it open. it was a perfect dewdrop and glowed a heavenly blue color with white streaks of power. the soul inside, always straining to be free, swirling in it's special crystallized form. sometimes, when he was feeling particularly wicked, he would take it out and whisper her name, taunt her for letting him capture her. someday, he supposed, he might let her go.for now, he would slip the earring into his ear and wear her like the prize she was.

"Well." he mused, grabbing his Bow, his sword and his whip and headed for the doors. "i never underestimate them Skylar, as you well know." he admitted, grinning as he touched the scar across his face. "but, you know how dearly i adore a good challenge." he admitted. "yes, the sooner this is done the sooner those asses can congratulate me." Lucifer huffed, wrinkling his nose. "she will make a fair wife to be sure, i'm sure we would both be much happier though if we where not to get married. why must i listen to the generals again?" he wondered to Skylar. "i suppose i should birth an heir sooner or later, i am getting slightly on age." he grumbled, stepping between the realms with a barely a pause and stopped to stare at the Angel on the battlefield. beautiful. he wanted to add her to his collection. it wasn't often he was instantly ensnared like this. the Angel on his ear and the one who had marked him where the only two who had ever managed to truly catch his attention in his entire 3.5 billion years of life. he moved his hand, the harsh sound of hell speech was a bare whisper, but every Demon in this half realm heard and obeyed, sliding away from the Warlord with shrieks and growls and turned their attentions to the other angels, leaving the Warlord to the Demon Master. "I would congratulate you on your advancement, Warlord." Lucifer said, handing his bow to Skylar. "as i am sure you know who i am, i will not bother to introduce myself, though i do hope that you will grace me to the sound of your given name?" he asked, a smirk playing his lips. a direct challenge to her. inviting her to approach and begin a fight that she woud truly have to work for.

“True. But rare things are treasured, at least to some.”Stryker said rolling his eyes a little before nodding even as lucifer put it on. “Yes, cause you’re going to wear it even if I tell you not to.”he said looking amused as he watched his friend, following the other out the door. “I know. But even a good challenge could be to much for you sometimes.”he said rolling his eyes a little before snorting. “Because they’ll stop giving you a hard time about it if you do. You just hate listening to them.”he reminded, wincing a little as he saw the other react to the woman crossing the field.

Chaos paused looking up at the demon lord as she stopped in front of him, nearly vibrating with the need to move, to fight as she looked at him, watching Stryker as the man took Lucifer’s bow. Tilting her head as she watched him, white hair flashing in the light as she tilted her head, “Chaos.”She said simply moving closer, even if she was better trained then to engage in a fight she might loose, at this moment, gripped by battle fury, and a beserker’s rage she moved in close to attack the other.

he snorted a little. "that's true enough i suppose." he admitted, shaking his head. "honestly, i was just asking because i like the sound of my voice. well, yours is nice too i suppose but mine is better." he admitted with a chuckle. "honestly, i wouldn't be all that upset if it was too much." he admitted. "after this long, living is such a bore." he admitted. "not that i want to die but at least it would be something new." he admitted before snorting. "i really should just slaughter them all for daring to tell me what to do." but he wouldn't. they where too useful and he didn't want to have to take the time to train new ones. still, he could have them tortured, maybe even do it himself, that would be fun. he bet Alianna would enjoy it too and he knew Stryker would.

"You thrive on this, little Angel?" Lucifer mused, his eyes dark, no longer those pretty slate gray eyes but blood red, excited and eager for blood. he was special that way, his eyes changed color when he was feeling strong emotions. with his eyes as red as blood, he thirsted for battle. was excited to slaughter and maim and kill. to claim victory, and claim prizes. "Chaos. such a fitting name." he purred, drawing his sword, glowing blue, though the blade was as black as ink. "are you prepared little Angel?" he asked, spinning the blade. "are you prepared to face your fate?"

“...You are such a egoist. I really should just lock you in a room by yourself and just let you talk all on your own.”Stryker said shaking his head in amusement as he looked at the other, rolling his eyes. “It would be something new.”he agreed, absently wondering if he should be worried about his friend before rolling his eyes at the threat, well used to lucifer threatening his lords.

“Yes.”Chaos said simply watching him, studying the man in front of her even as battle raged around them, swallowing hard as she smiling slightly, eyes following the sword. Interested in the blade, as only a warrior would be. “I think you’re the one who should be worried about losing.”Chaos said moving in close, attacking in a fierce fight, though it was a challenge for them both, there was something she hadn’t counted on. Chaos Morningstar was brilliant in battle, driven by a Beserker’s rage, but lucifer had her on something. He had more then enough experience to make up for her pure talent at fighting.

"yes you should." he admitted with a snicker. "but then i'd have to have you gutted." he admitted. "i'm sure you'd survive." he teased with a chuckle. "do not worry so, my Brother." he ordered, shaking his head. he only called Skylar that when he felt the other needed comforting. "i am not suicidal. i am just bored i suppose." he admitted.

he smiled at her, it was a warm smile, as if he was offering friendly greetings. "oh you poor, innocent creature. so young and knowing nothing." he teased her. "you think raw talent, an inborn skill ill get you anywhere?" he asked her, fighting, graceful and effortless, looking more like he was dancing than anything else. in a maneuver so effortless and skilled he had her disarmed and laying in the 'dirt' on her back, his black blade blowing blue poised at her throat, the tip so sharp it was like a razor, leaving a hair fine cut on her neck that burned like fire. "yes." he purred, smirking. "Wrath!" he growled. "get me the shackles. i am keeping this one as my own." he said, his eyes taking on an almost purple sheen now. Skylar knew it was lust. however, even Demon's had rules they had to obey. they where still gods creatures in a way, and still loved him, and obeyed. they just didn't obey the angels. the raping of a virgin Angel, or indeed a virgin demon was one thing that was not allowed. where one to rape an innocent, such as Chaos or Alianna, would render the one who raped the most foul punishment God could give. no one was sure what that was, only that God punished them himself. so Chaos did not have to fear being raped. that didn't mean he couldn't do... other things, to her. torture for one thing, brainwashing, humiliation, deprivation. any umber of things. "And i want the Gold set. it will look glorious against her pale skin and silver hair." he admitted, licking his lips. "perhaps, i might even make you a pet, instead of..." he smirked and stroked the earring, teasing Chaos, hoping to make her fear.

“Of course.”Chaos said simply going at him. And even as she hit the ground, she snarled at him, going still as her wings flaired out under her to cushion the fall, silvery white as she looked up at him, gasping at the cut. Feeling it, feeling the small trail of blood sliding down her skin as she fought the instinct to fight against the man holding her down. “You are so predictable.”Stryker muttered rolling his eyes a little even as he held over the shackles, smiling slightly at the sight of gold settling against her pale skin. “....”Chaos though, stared up at him at him in fury, though there was fear in the look, there was a lifetimes worth of fury to fight with, fighting back with the only way she had left, but reluctantly submitting to whatever he wanted, fighting the whole way.

Lucifer laughed as she gasped and flashed a smirk at Stryker, taking the shackles. a set of seven bands about an inch wide and covered in demonic runes that would bind her angelic powers. she'd still be an angel of course, she just wouldn't be able to use her gifts at all but to heal herself and few minor tricks and such. nothing that would help her now. he laughed at her attempts of fighting back as he latched the collar around her neck, it molded itself to her neck, a constant thrumming warmth that was liquid against her skin. it would not rub or chafe but she would never be able to take it off and it bound her. he could even form a leash of the same material and pin her down, tie her up, whatever he wanted. soon he had bands around her wrists, ankles and on her wings just at the elbow. trapping her, holding her, containing her. "There. don't you think she looks to be a pretty thing Wrath?" he asked, smirking at her, letting her up now because there is nothing sh can do against him, a single pressure of his thoughts and she would be pinned to the ground, helpless, or writhing in agony, or even pleasure if he willed it. she as helpless against him now and he knew he was going to have to visit a human slave to slack the thirst of lust curling in his belly at being so in control over something so passionate, pure and wild. it might take more than just a human slave to burn out the lust curling through him. oh he was going to enjoy having her around, especially if he could seduce her, could get into her mind, and her soul and take her body for his own and twist her into the perfect slave, his perfect pet.

Stryker rolled his eyes a little as he studied the two, amused a little that the angel still looked furious even if she was bound and trapped. Oh, this wasn’t good. Having a feeling that lucifer’s attention was going to be totally taken up by the angel in front of him, instead of the bride he had waiting for him at home. Sighing amused as he looked at her. “Very pretty. Though you’re going to have to let her wings go when we get home. Binding them like that is just going to hurt.”he said watching. Chaos frowned a little as she was let up, stumbling slightly as she was let up, getting up. Stumbling into the demon lord slightly as she healed the cut at her neck, looking so pretty and helpless bound. Trembling as she looked up at him, despite only being 500 hundred, and probably still should be in the nursery, not being named warlord, the woman wasn’t used to the utterly helpless and out of control. “Let’s go home.”Stryker said smiling a little as he took that step back into hell.

Lucifer chuckled and shook his head. "oh she's a pretty thing, so much rage in her." Lucifer purred. "she will be so much fun to break." he admitted, his eyes fully blown and a vivid amethyst color. he was very turned on, but he wouldn't break her that way, not yet. he was going to play with her first, ty with her, take his time and make her his completely, willingly. he would break her to him and she would fall oh so willingly. "yes. i know. but i can't run the risk of her flying off." he admitted. he knew how sensitive wings could be. they had a few Angel sex slaves. ones who had fallen to Lust and stayed. "you'll be mine, for as long as i want you, pretty Chaos." he purred, stroking her cheek. "if you behave well, i might even be nice to you." he teased with a laugh, adoring her strong will and stubbornness. "here, Stryker." he ordered, once he had her past the threshold of Hell. "take this one to my rooms." he ordered, handing him the golden line that led tot he collar around her neck like it was a leash. "let her wings go and give her something to eat." he decided. "and then do whatever you want for the rest of the day. i'm going to see Lust." he admitted. he had to take care of his roaring hard on before he did something that would attract Gods attention. "and collect a feather from her." he ordered. "i'll have a courier send it to heaven and let them know their precious new Warlord is mine." he purred, delighted at such an easy victory. had he the sense of mind to be concerned, he would have worried about just how easy it had been.

“Indeed.”Stryker said smirking a little as he watched, before rolling his eyes a little. “True. Though she hadn’t flown any of this, wonder if she’s grounded.”Stryker said thoughtfully, finding it amusing that the woman was simply listening to them talk. Simply recording mentally what she was hearing. Wondering if she was plotting, or it was simply to full of anger to think beyond it just yet. Startling a little as chaos snapped her teeth at lucifer’s hand as he stroked her cheek, laughing as he took the leash. “I will. Have fun.”he said looking amused as he watched the other go, wondering just what was going to happen. He had a feeling things were going to be interesting.

When Lucifer returned it was to find stryker sitting in his sitting room, looking bemused as he read, obviously waiting for the other to return. “She can hide her wings. Still.”Which should have been impossible to use enough magic to channel it into her wings to fold close enough to hide with the leash and collars, but she had, within moments of letting her wings go. “Your warlord is a good pretty little prize.”

"i highly doubt they grounded their new Warlord." he admitted. "could be she's just too young to really be good at flying. she looks young." he admitted. "how old are you, precious one?" he wondered, smirking at Chaos. "too young to be out of the hatchery i'd imagine." he teased, laughing when she tried to bite him. "thank you my friend." he purred at Stryker. "maybe i'll have to find you a special toy of your own?" he asked with a smirk.

"...seriously?" Lucifer asked, startled, his eyes back to their normal, beautiful slate grey. "How very interesting." he mused, dropping into the chair next to Stryker, smiling at him. "of course she's a prize." here he scowled, uneasy now. "she's too young. what the hell is an angel that young doing in battle?" he wondered. "the angels are up to something. i can feel it, and she's involved somehow. she didn't fight much when we dragged her down here. has she been displaying any of the common symptoms of being crossed into Demon Territory?" most angels, unless they where exceptionally old or exceptionally powerful became ill for the first few days, even first few weeks of being dragged down to 'hell'. the symptoms varied but most did not handle the transition very well.

“Ah. That makes even more sense.”tryker said looking amused as Chaos paled a little, realizing Lucifer was right. She was way to young to be anywhere near this fight, even as just a soldier, much less as the new warlord. “500.”She muttered growning a little, twitching a little. “A toy would be good.”Strkyer agreed looking amused.

“Indeed. She relaxed a bit, but she recovered well enough to hide.”Stryker shrugged a little before snorting. “Angels are always up to something. And you said it, she’s young. And you’d already beaten her, makes sense she didn’t fight more.”he said though he was uneasy to before huffing a little, shaking his head a little. “Besides being irritable and twitchy, no. She looks sick, but not....ill.”Stryker frowned.

"Yes. i thought so." he admitted. "still just a baby." well. being that she was a baby, he'd be a little nicer to her, so at least she had that going for her. "i'll get you a very nice one." he promised Stryker before smirking, indicating the row of Angels his demons had captured during the battle. "or you could take your pick."

"hmm. well, if she's relaxing that seams fine." he admitted. "well, that's true enough." he admitted. "i wonder what they could have been thinking, sending such a young one down. they must have known she would lose." he mused, tucking himself into his favorite chair, frowning. "so she is truly as powerful as she looks. either they are desperate, or they are sinister." he mused. "or worse, they try to be rid of her." he shook his head. "has she eaten?" he wondered. "or shall i take her something?" he mused, smirking a little because he knew she'd rather kick his teeth in rather than accept anything from him. she would grow hungry soon enough. he would even get her fruit and vegetables, rather than forcing her to eat the meat that the demons tended to prefer.

“she is.Though she’s still not happy.”Stryker snickered a little before shaking his head. “Probably. And it might be a mixture of all three. I mean, there’s only a few angels who have that talent of hiding their wings so well she looks human, and she does. If I hadn’t watched her hide them, Luc, I wouldn’t have known she had them. Means she’s powerful, but might be hated. A....inconvenience that was better dealt with, without appearing they were killing her. And no, she hasn’t eaten.”Stryker said before laughing. “You should, but don’t be surprised when she thows it back at you.”

He chuckled a little and shook his head a little. "it could be that she has human in her. i know that those with human in their system are better at appearing human." he admitted with a smirk before frowning. "it would explain why she is adjusting well and why they would seek to 'get rid of her'. we know how Angels feel about humans." he admitted. "they love them because their master loves them, but they find them weak and useless as well." he mused before sweeping to his feet and heading for the bell rope that would summon one of his demon slaves. "Fetch me a salad. fresh." he ordered the little imp that appeared. "and a fruit salad. something exotic. Kiwi, pear, mango, coconut, something along those lines." he ordered. "and bring me a steak. i'm hungry, you know how i like it." cooked, of course. though he was one of the few demons who preferred his food cooked. though, it was just seared on both sides and still almost cold in the middle. the Imp was back in a matter of minutes with the ordered food and he motioned for Stryker to order his ow food as he left his steak where it was and moved into the room where Chaos was hiding. "i have brought you a meal Little Angel." Lucifer called, looking quite smug as he set the meal down at the table where he usually ate his own meal. she could have the chair and table for now. he didn't need it at the moment. "Come and eat, you cannot starve to death down here after all so why suffer the hunger?"

“Ah. That to. It would make sense.”stryker said frowning as he considered that before wincing. “Indeed. Somedays I think they dislike the humans worse then they do us.”he snorted amused before smiling as they got their food, settling in to eat as he watched the other leave. Indeed, chas was hiding, well not hiding, but exploring his rooms. Stepping out of the bathroom with a frown, annoyed at having not been able to find a way to leave the place she stared at him. Eyeing the food before moving closer, looking it over. “....What do you want?”She said assuming the food was a reward for something he wanted from her.

he nodded, scowling a little. it as one of the biggest differences between Angels and Demons. Angels where all about control, demons where all about Free Will. where Angels to win, Demons and humans alike would be little more than obedient robots, doing as they where told and nothing else. Demon's thought they should have the right to choose who they wanted to be, what they could do. free will was a big thing that most Angels didn't really have, or want. "Nothing, yet." Lucifer admitted. "your just a baby after all, i try to be kinder to babies." he admitted. "just too innocent to hurt." he admitted, touching her cheek again, stroking it. "you are a soft little thing." he admitted. "do you like the rooms?" he asked with a grin, withdrawing his hand before she could bite him. "you are free to roam the rooms as you please of course, but you won't be able to eave. there is only one door and it is locked, to be opened only for me and Wrath." he admitted, smirking at her. "and he's no one to be trifled with." he admitted, watching her. "please. eat. i will not deprive you, providing you do not... displease me." he admitted. "it's not easy to displease me though, so do thing carefully before you decide to be difficult about something."

“...I’m not a baby!”She growled sounding annoyed, trembling a little as he stroked her cheek, but not moving away. Not willing to anger him by moving away. “....not really. There’s no way out of here, or any weapons to use to get the collar off.”She grumbled looking at him, looking annoyed at the idea of not being able to go, but willing to wait it out and wait for a good time to act. Eyeing him then the food again she nodded slowly, moving over nibble on the food.

he chuckled a little. "compared to me, everyone is a baby." he admitted. "i was the very first born into existence after all. you Angels, you always seam to think it was Gabriel." he scoffed. "Gabriel was only created after the humans where. i was born with the earth." he admitted, watching her. "i watched as he played with evolution, forming the dinosaurs and playing with how they shaped the world and how the world shaped them." he smiled. "like a child playing with Lego's. and he was a child then." he admitted, spreading his arms. "i watched him build the sun and the stars, held the glittering dust of the birth of this universe." he smiled. "the humans have been looking for the cause of the big bang for most of their existence." he admitted. "they do not realize it was me. being born." he admitted, watching her. "you cannot remove the collar even if you had weapons. it is attached to your skin like a tattoo." he admitted. "only i can remove it or alter it in any way." he admitted, settling back against the door frame to watch her nibble. the salad was crisp, green and fresh. spinach and field greens and other rich, tasty things like slivered almonds, chopped walnuts and cranberries and dried strawberries with a selection of dressings she could choose from. the fruit salad was everything he had instructed. mango, kiwi, dragon fruit, starfruit, pomegranate and other such exotic, delightful fruits mixed together with just enough lemon juice and sugar to keep the fruits from oxidizing.

"I know it wasn't gabriel. Not all of us are suckup sycophants."chaos said twitching a little, thinking about it, feeling the others age like a ache in her bones, at how very old."...he is still a child playing with a Lego set. Experience has just jaded him to new experience. It takes much to truly entertain him now."chaos said making a face before frowning at him as she ate."only if I'm not willing to inflicted t harm and skin mysf. Though I do admit, I am not quite that desperate yet."she said thoughtfully thinking over the magic that had to be involved in the collar."this is good food."she said sounding bemused at the idea, though she had no idea why

He chuckled a little. "i am always entertaining to him i think." he admitted. "he likes to watch me work." h admitted. "everyone says Gabriel is Gods Favorite. and they are close." he admitted. "he is a favored. but he's not Gods Favorite." he smirked at her, showing off sharp teeth. "But Angels don't like to hear that a Demon is actually Gods Favorite." he admitted with a snigger. "and oh how it pisses them off, knowing that no matter what they do, he still loves me the most." if he sounded proud it was because he was, and who wouldn't be? "even if you skin yourself, it won't work." he warned. "it'll just hurt." he admitted before smiling. "are you surprised because Demon's are supposed to feast on rotting corpses and souls or because you didn't think i could be nice to you?" he mused. "i told you, i'm nice to babies, and even if you say your not, you shouldn't even be out of the nursery." he admitted. "so for now, i'l be nice. so long as you behave." he teased, smirking. "your my most precious prize so far." he admitted with a smirk. "i intend to have you around for as long as possible." he purred. "or until i get bored of you, whichever comes first."

“Ah. That’s amusing. And they find your being the favorite, nearly as anonying as me being warlord.”Chaos looked amused at the idea, and a little disturbed that she was getting along with him. Frowning as she considered that, eyeing the man, “You’re also the lord of lies you know. I wouldn’t put it past you to lie to me about how to get free just so I don’t.”she said, though instinctively she believed him about it. It would have been a long shot anyways. “....Both actually. Nice isn’t a word I’ve heard you described with.”Chaos said simply as she ate before frowning at him, annoyed. “I’m old enough to be out of the nursery. I can fight and take care of myself and everything.”She growled before huffing. “Which will be soon, since I am very boring really.”

he smirked viciously. "oh, so they where trying to get rid of you. how fascinating." he mused before snorting. "i don't lie. the truth always hurts so much more." he admitted before snorting a little. "i like my meat fresh and cooked thanks and i rather like salads." he admitted. "i am Lucifer, lord of indulgence after all. i'm not going to eat nasty crap when i can have my Demon's go up to earth and get me anything i want." he admitted before snorting. "if you are old enough it's barely so. you should be in your schooling." he scoffed. "no one lets a five hundred, or even a thousand year old angel on a battlefield like that." he admitted. "oh, your not boring at all." he assured her with a wicked grin. "enjoy your meal." he purred at her before leaving her to eat in peace, taking the feather that Stryker had collected and handed it to an ink black bird that looked like it was constantly oozing blood and tar. "take it to the Angels my sweet." he purred. all of heaven would soon know that Chaos had fallen, and that she was Lucifer's new toy. he'd let the Angels decide if they wanted to bargain for her return or not.

“Hm, it is.”Chaos agreed before smiling slightly, thinking about it. “yes....good food would be better then anything else.”She agreed before thinking on that. Not even her grandfather’s influence had been enough to allow the other’s to let her stay for that schooling. Only his influence in private teacherings had existed for all of her life, even if she was named warlord, she knew he was right. That she should still be at home, learning. Not that she was ever going to admit that. Settling in to eat and think as she watched him leave.

Indeed, the angels would bargain, though it wasn’t who anyone would have thought to chosen to bargain. A letter from the lord of hosts himself, Gabriel, requesting a meeting on earth, to bargain, was a rarity that if anyone would have heard about it, would have fallen over in shock to know that he was bargaining for one rebellious angel.

Back
Top Bottom