Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for story driven Roleplay Requests

Safi

Super-Earth
I like regular RP settings in fantasy, medieval, futuristic, science fiction, and modern maybe more also love anime and MMOs. I can come up with plots or you can shoot me your ideas. I only ask that my RP partner does not one line or ghost me. Please understand I am not the best at writing. I try to reply as often as I can some days daily or every other day. If I don't reply I may have deleted your message by mistake or I had a holiday that was unplanned to go on. I have come back after covid hit had real-life issues. I apologize to all my roleplay partners. I want to build up a story. If romance is mostly in the story or one wants to see it more. I would like a build up of a relationship and not to start off right off as romantically involved. I would like a partner who can play a male for my female that I play often in my ideas. I don't care if you are female or male in real life.

Fantasy and medieval role play.

: The planet was taken over vampires ruled the world. So far, they humans as their slaves that don't give over willingly or willing more obedient ones as servants. Those who don't get picked become blood bags usually. (Yc) the Reigning Prince most evil and powerful of all the vampires had never taken a human slave ever so far. (MC) is a hunter trained by her father to kill vampires? What happens when a human hunter goes for a kill that ends up in a trap?

Upon a masquerade ball: A ball was being held by a king (your character) he had been seeking a bride. A vampire living so long without a bride without a mate. This was another chance at finding his other half. When all seemed hopeless, he had caught a glimpse of a beautiful woman walking onto the dance floor. (MC) had just arrived late to a ball she had sneaked in it taken her all day to get a dress and a mask. What will happen when the king finds the girl his match?

A dark night: A pack of Lycan's lived in half of a town and had made it their territory it, but when another pack had taken the other half things to go wrong. An enemy had wanted them to be at war some rouge Lycans had killed the alpha of one pack's sister and had left her body to be found on the other packs hunting ground. (Your character) the alpha decided to take a woman their laws had made killing a woman a bad thing, he decided not to do that but just to steal and keep one. What happens when (your character) collects the sister of the other pack, especially when he finds she is human. (I am willing to change this to be something like dragon werewolf, shifters, and more))

Clash of the clans: Two warring Viking clans had decided to make peace through a betrothal. But it goes wrong (MC) finds her betrothed doing or saying something horrible. So, she runs off to her father telling him all. So, her father had to break the betrothal for he loved his child more than an alliance. Years go by and she turns 18 and a beauty with suitors far and wide. (Your character) had come to visit after the years finding not an ugly, misshapen young woman he thought he has to marry but a beautiful woman. (Scene can have kidnapping, bondage, rape or romantic settings, but it all ends up as romantic it's all on how you like plot

Alien's mate: An alien race is dying in order to preserve their race. A king or leader of a dominant male race of aliens decides to take his men and scour the universe for mates. Leaving the planet well protected he takes ships out with men who need mates. His ship just happens to find a planet with countless females on it.

The alien captive: Many aliens stole humans to try to save their species, but when one had kidnapped a female, they found her body unable to be mated by one of their kind. So, they decide to give her to another alien race they had captured a prize to be won by the strongest and fastest.

Alien Hunter: An alien hunter (Mc) has drugged, captured, and brought in many aliens since humans lived in fear after the earth was taken over and they hid in fear. Only the problem was she captured a sister of a male alien who grows angry after the sister escape. Revenge is clear, but what happens when he grabs a girl, he finds to be the one he can't live without?

The trip of a lifetime: One would think a simple trip was going to be the best. A ticket to Paradice as the add would say. But only thing was what if one got a ticket meant for another? The trip was to go to space but ends up hijacked and taken to another planet. Aliens had gotten mad at earth, so the plan was to take so many humans and destroy the rest of earth. The ones on the huge ship that gets hijacked are now heading to a new life what awaits them? (I would like to play human in this plot)

The barbarian: In the year 2020 earth divided its people after an outbreak. Now it was the year 10012 many things had changed on earth some people on earth was called civilized while the other was not. The civilized people lived richly with nice homes in the sky the others lived on the ground in caves or what was left of the homes. The civilized people decided since they were better a law long ago was made any barbarian that was caught was to serve a civil person as their pet. What did the rich people do to their pets well, some had tortured them for fun, some made love to them, some breed them with whatever they wanted? (In this roleplay it can grow into a romance it doesn't have to be non-con there will be twists. I am willing to play either or the barbarian girl or a civilized rich girl.)

The angels one true mate:
A human that hunts down demons, fallen angels, and vampires live in a city filled with fear. Being the best has its ups and downs, but what will the hunter do when an angel comes to play? Will they hunt them down for the money they need? Or will they become the hunted? (For this I would love to discuss more willing to change the story up a bit as well)

The Night everything changed:
It was a dark, stormy with no sight of it, letting up a castle hidden in the storm. Some say the castle was cursed to stay there. Though the grounds the gardens and all around it was the most enchanting. In the castle was a vampire prince. Not many were found coming to the grounds or even dared cross the boundary. But that night a girl had come running on the grounds wet and hurt. She fell unconscious on the ground. (This plot can change to having a elf prince or anything fantasy based)

More below.

Last edited:
RE: Looking for males rp partners

Modern roleplay's

One day A young girl had got lost near a mountain because some robbers stole her car. She had come across a big cabin on the mountain and saw the door was open a tad so she went in smelling food and she was hungry. The cabin had not a single person, but her in it, but it wouldn't stay that way for long. (Want someone to play all three brothers in this plot. A romance can grow with one or all three brothers and her. This roleplay can also be fantastic with the brothers all being cursed.)
A modern-day man with scars had a few servants that were loyal to him, but that did not stop him from being harsh and cruel in many words people had called him a beast to those who trespassed on his land. One day (my char's) dad had got lost and wandered onto the property. (The male char can be scared because of a curse could possibly bring magic into this plot.)
The obsessed doctor: A doctor well known and highly recommended had an obsession. He was in love desperately in love with a woman who was not even a patient of his yet. What would the doctor do to get the girl he wanted? He had kidnapped several but none had quite lived up to the one he wanted. Often he tried to make the women to his sick standards. But now he finally had the girl coming to his place it was all set up nice and neat, no one would know she was going to see him.
Plot 1 (your car) had been on the track of revenge. This woman he believes stole his heart and broke it. So he decided to hurt the woman by taking one of her daughters as a mistress. But little does he know when he takes the girl, it's not a daughter, but someone who had been stolen to serve the woman as a servant. What will he do when he finds he had stolen a girl innocent of all crimes and had been abused?
Plot 2 (YC) had been on the track of revenge. A man stole from his company and then left the company to sink into debt. But even that didn't stop (yes) for you built it back up and made billions. (yc) hires an investigator to track the man down, he gives information with pictures of a girl who your investigator says is the man's fiance. So what does (yc) do try to get her to an island that you own thinking she won a vacation. (What happens then once the girl is trapped on an island with you? What if she is being blackmailed to be the man's fiance? How will the revenge end.)
Plot 3 (yc) had been on the track of revenge ever since one man had taken everything your family had because your father was a pirate. So (yc) became a pirate as well as a lord, after seeing your father be killed by the man who took it all you had started taking ships that flew under the man's name. One by one bounty after bounty it seemed the man didn't care what you took. One day your men happened to hear that one of the man's ship happened to be carrying his only daughter. (Now this RP could get interesting it could be he wants to kill the only daughter, but then upon seeing her can't do it or something else could be brought in.)

Last edited:

This person is also very fun to write with and I would suggest if your looking for a really good rp, you pm this person.

Thank you Silverknight your a great rp partner as well!

Hey there,
Have u ever thought of doing an erotic wrestling or sexfight rp?
If ur interrested pm me plz

Back
Top Bottom