Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Watching the Beast [ Bear & Azecreth ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeyThereLittleBear

The advertisement had been short, sweet, and to the point. Posted all over the town was a bunch of fliers that all read:

Need a Sitter? Call Lexi!

Cheap rates * Your Home or Mine

Any size! * Any breed! * Any dog!

Call 555-0146 for details!
* All tails wagging or your money back guaranteed!

It had taken a few days but the responses came in a few at a time. It had been a pretty easy job - she would watch dogs (which she loved to do anyway), and she would get paid pretty decent prices. It was a successful business for a young girl trying to make it on her own. She'd only just moved from her parent's home a week before posting the advertisements, excited for the life she was starting.

And now, she'd found a customer that was offering quite a bit. The back story was that he would be out of town for quite a bit - length undecided as of yet - and he needed someone to watch after his prize pet. It sounded simple enough to her. He'd even offered to let her stay at his place and sleep in his bed to ease the dog's loneliness. He'd never been without a person around.

She liked the thought of staying at his house, knowing that she would get a chance to be nosy in the man's items and mooch off his internet (which she didn't have at home). Hell, maybe she would even immerse herself in his Netflix for a straight week. How could things get any better? It had certainly made her mood improve, a smile on her face as she pulled up to the house.

It was certainly different from her own, which was a shitty one bedroom apartment. The man's yard was well manicured and had an expansive backyard, the house itself quite impressive. Hell, she could get used to this. She forced a smile to her lips, pushing her dark brown hair out of her face, hesitating, then tying it up into a messy bun.

Lexi felt confident as she walked up to the front door, her green eyes bright as she knocked on the door. "Hello?" She called out, "It's Lexi... The dog sitter!"

It would be a few moments before the door was answered by the owner of the house, Mark Greyson. He was fairly tall, muscular, with a healthy tan and black hair, to compliment the blue polo and jeans that he was currently wearing. He'd been waiting for this, and now it was finally time to meet the person who had agreed to take on his job.

"Hey. Lexi, right? I'm Mark. It's good to meet you," he said, flashing her a brilliant smile as he opened the door and took a step back. "Please, come in." A gesture would urge her inside, to step inside his home and get a look at the place where she would be spending time until he returned from his trip.

Said trip was why he needed her here, a business trip that he absolutely had to go on, and so he needed someone to look after his dog. Which was why she was here. He was confident that she could handle it, and honestly he was a bit pressed for time. So he would take what he could get and hope that it worked out. But it should be fine, right?

At least the place looked good, with potted plants, bright colors, modern furniture, and the like. It was obvious that he had spent a lot of money on it, and probably would not appreciate it accumulating damage during the time that he was away But that was more of her concern, not his. He had to be ready for things after all, and there were vastly more important things to worry about than his dog right now.

After letting her inside, he turned to face her, hands resting near his pockets. "So, do you have any questions?"

Mark was quite the impressive person, handsome in a way that should have been illegal for someone not a celebrity. It was easy for her to feel comfortable around him, the girl finding that she was even a bit... Hell, interested. She found herself checking him out quietly as she came in the door, masking her interest with a face of curiosity. "Pleased to meet you, Mr. Greyson," She offered, glancing around the modern furniture and meticulously clean space, "I, uh, don't really have many questions... Except, what's his name?"

She flashed him a shy smile, tucking a hair that had fallen astray behind her ear as she bit her lip gently. Even though Lexi was quite the girl next door looking girl, she had a mind that was quite the opposite and it was already at work undressing her new 'employer'. He was quite a handsome man and she wouldn't mind him getting under her skirts and taking her for a ride... Of course, she was all talk and no action when it came to that sort of thing.

Lexi had to drag her mind out of the gutter, her sex already starting to hum a soft tune of need, having grown slightly wet at the fantasy she'd been playing out in her mind. If nothing else, she could finish what she'd started once she was confident he'd left... Maybe even do it in his bed, a thought that sent another thrill of forbidden excitement through her legs. Okay, calm down. He was handsome but she was getting a little too worked up.

If Mark was aware of the effect that he had on the girl before her, he said nothing of it nor did he act upon it. While he might have been interested, doing so right before he had to leave was probably not the wisest decision. So, even if he had the will to do so, common sense intervened to keep anything from happening. And whether anything would have come from it, they would never know.

"His name is Riley," Mark replied smoothly, gesturing towards the rear of the house. "He's out back right now." He expected she'd probably want to actually see the dog rather than the pictures he had sent, but he would wait for directions, see if there was anything she needed on his part before he got going. Better to handle it now, rather than when he was on a plane or somewhere far away and he couldn't do anything.

That said, there was actually something, and he added it in time once he had realized it. "Dog food is in the garage when you need it. Some of his toys are there too." That should settle things well enough, as far as he was concerned. Hopefully she'd feel the same.

Well, it seemed he was all business. It was a bit disappointing, but she'd come to expect it. "ALright, uh, I think we're good. You seem in a hurry so I won't keep you waiting on me. Hope you have a wonderful trip, Mr. Greyson." She offered him another smile, moving nervously towards the back of the house. On her way through, she took the time to note that he had several very nice, very expensive things. He was by no means a poor man.

She even had to stop and marvel at his home television center, jealous for the simple fact that it was better than she could afford if she worked her whole life towards it. There was no point in sitting and marveling at something she wouldn't have, so she forced her eyes to pull away from the TV and head towards the back door

As promised, she found that the dog was outside, romping in the backyard as any good dog would do. Being their first encounter, she stepped out onto the grass slowly, "Riley," She called to him, bending over and patting her knees in a 'come here' motion, "Hey, Riley. Come here, boy. I'm Lexi, I'll be watching you." She offered out a hand to him, knuckles up, for him to inspect if he pleased.

"Thanks. Good luck," Mark said before hurrying off. He would collect his things and depart soon enough, leaving her alone in the house with only the dog for company. He had put his phone number on the fridge, and as he drove off he dismissed any and all concerns that he might have in favor of what he was going to do. This was going to be a good time, he was sure of it.

In the backyard Riley, a Great Dane, romped and enjoyed himself, running about and panting as he burned off excess energy. But he was quick to notice the human presence, and as she called out to him he ran over, revealing himself to be quite the specimen, tall, muscular, without being overbearing about it. It seemed that Mark's taste in furniture extended to dogs as well.

He barked a few times, stepping forward to sniff and then lick at her knuckle. It would be as good a sign as any that he accepted her, and now she could get back to whatever she wanted to do. Now was the time to relax.

Mark was in a hurry to leave, that much she knew for certain. After just a moment of her being with Riley, it seemed he felt confident to leave the two alone. She watched him leave, her sex still humming its song of blatant lust and raw need. When she'd left her house this morning, she hadn't put on underwear and felt thoroughly comfortable in taking care of things herself.... While thinking about him, of course.

With Riley having accepted her, Lexi felt comfortable enough to go back inside, ushering Riley back into the house with her. She let him do what he pleased as she explored, slightly surprised to see that Mark had left his cell phone. "That's not good," She murmured, smiling to herself as she picked it up. He couldn't very well go on a business trip without his phone, could he?

A plan was forming in her mind, so simple in design that she could have made it in her sleep -- Mark had to come back for that phone. And he would come back to find her in all of her glory, pleasing herself to him. As per her fantasy, she spread herself across his thick-seated couch, enjoying how she sank into the plush cushions. Her hands were eager enough and her body was responsive, already wet as she started herself off slow, rubbing her clit in small circles.

It was easy to fantasize that he was doing it, able to picture him perfectly between her legs as he attended to her more basic needs.

"Nnnnh, Mark..." She gasped his name softly, her hips bucking up into her own hand.

Mark had made it to the end of the street before he realized what he was missing. At that point he had to slap himself for forgetting something so obvious. Really, at this point you think that he would know better than to forget something like that. But he had, and so he turned around to go get it, muttering to himself at the same time. Hopefully this wouldn't take too long, so he hoped.

Perhaps she would hear the car pull up from, him running up to the front door to open it and step inside. "Sorry, I'm back. Forgot my-" He had been prepared to go in when he heard something that should definitely not be there, and he walked in to find Lexi on his couch, fingering herself with her legs spread. It was a surprising and yet incredibly arousing sight, and his cock almost immediately sprang to attention, straining against his pants.

He stepped over to her then, placing a hand on her leg as he stared down at her. "This is very disturbing," he replied with a grin. Damn it, he'd be able to handle it. His trip could wait a bit. "I think I'll need some reassurances that you can handle this job." And he didn't doubt that she would provide.

Lexi had only gotten started when she heard the car pulling back into the driveway, not letting it distract her from what she was doing. Even the soft sound of the door opening would make her stop, her mind already made up about what she wanted. She wanted him to see her in all of her glory, legs spread wide and sex practically dripping wet with arousal.

As he turned the corner he was rendered speechless, her lips curling up into a coy smile. Lexi used her free hand to slowly tug her shirt up, exposing her breasts, perky nipples and all. "Disturbing?" She murmured, giving a soft laugh as she slid her fingers out of herself, tugging her shirt off to expose herself to him fully. "Perhaps you should audit me, business man. Tell me if I'm up to scratch... I am new to this, after all."

She felt electricity as his hand was placed on her leg, her body aching for him. "I can do more than handle the job, sir. I can handle you." Lexi felt a surge of confidence in his already erect cock, her hand moving to cup him through his pants, stroking him softly. "Think you can be a little late to your trip? I'd love to be a good stress relief."

Mark would admit to some surprise, and he couldn't help from practically leering as his gaze traveled down her form, past the pert breasts and toned stomach, to the skirt without underwear where arousal glistened in the light. It wasn't helped as she began to stroke him through his pants, her confident tone telling him that this was exactly what she wanted. Though it was hard to miss from how it had begun in the first place.

"I suppose I can work out a bit of time," he replied with a grin, a slight groan escaping at the stroking of her fingers. It sent tingles up his spine, his desire and arousal hardly abating at the notion of this. He could definitely use the stress relief, especially with how much she was the cause of it.

His hand shifted from her leg, rising up it to slide beneath her skirt, where it could brush and stroke supple, heated, wanting flesh. "Just let me know if you'd rather be a bit more comfortable." He could see the appeal of the couch, but he did have a bed that they could use if she wanted to. He was fine either way, and more than looking forward to what was to come.

The mutual desire was raw on his face, from the way his eyes were hungry on her young, toned flesh to the way his cock was already throbbing and seeming to press into her hands. She loved the feel of it, enjoying the thickness and length even without having seen it. God, she couldn't wait to think of how good it would feel when he got balls deep into her.

Her small smile spread into a large one as he assured her that he could find a time for them to have a little bit of fun, and it would surely do him good to release the stress that was building. Hell, maybe even they could maintain contact and have a bit of fun over the phone once he left for his trip. SHe could just imagine him, being all professional while she masturbated for him in his own bed....

"Lead the way, boss." She practically purred, sliding off his couch and leaving her skirt in the living room, "Or would you prefer for me to lead so you have the best sight?" Lexi teased, smacking her own ass with a smirk.

Mark couldn't help but chuckle a bit at her teasing, even if it might be a tad less than appropriate to o so, given the situation. But as it stood he had the right to do that sort of thing, and he could certainly voice no complaint as she rose from the couch, leaving the skirt behind as she gave herself a playful smack. Well then, it was definitely worth having come back after all.

"I've got it," he said at last, taking the lead so he could guide her through the house. It would only be the right thing to do after all, since she was less familiar with it. Or rather, maybe he just preferred not seeing, to make it that much more enjoyable once they arrived. Either interpretation might be correct.

At last they arrived at the master bedroom, ascending the stairs to arrive at it, and it revealed that it was much the same as below, with a dresser, a small desk, and most importantly, a waiting bed. "I trust this will be good enough for your business needs," Mark said as he turned to face her, still grinning as he gestured around the room. He had a feeling that it would.

The poor man would probably think less of her if she acted too desperate, but damn if she didn't want him bad. She'd spent most of her life 'taking care of things' with her hands, and recently she'd gotten a delightful little toy, but there was nothing (so she was told) that compared to a good fucking by a man who knew how to handle his own cock. And that was what she wanted. No more games and unsatisfying masturbation...

Lexi followed him up the stairs and to his room, still amazed at the luxury of his home. Though his room was decorated with a minimalist feel to it, he'd spared no expense in making his bed look like the most comfortable thing in the world. The comforter itself looked like someone had taken a cloud from the sky and transformed it into a warm, cozy blanket. The place looked like heaven.

She was struck suddenly by a bit of bashfulness, as the full reality of what she was going to do had sunk in. Lexi reminded herself of her aching sex, which was clamoring for attention. "Just so you know... You're my first." It was said in an enticing way, but her undertone was clear -- she didn't know what it was going to be like. She climbed onto the bed, letting herself sink into the soft mattress with her legs spread to him, hand slowly rubbing her own sex. "Come get me."

Turning around to look at Lexi, Mark was taken by surprise to hear that he would be her first, and a slight look of shock flew across his features, before settling back to normal. Well, if that was what she wanted then he wouldn't complain about it. He knew he was attractive, and now it seemed he had another opportunity to take advantage of that, at least in his own mind.

Of course, that had to wait as she laid down on the bed, legs spread and her enticing him forward. So he would act, stepping to the foot of the bed before undoing his pants, letting them and his boxers drop to the ground to reveal his eager length, bobbing in the air and revealing that which she had felt out before. Hopefully it lived up to her imagination.

"Alright then," he said as he moved onto the bed, flashing her a smile in the process. "Well, I hope to please." He positioned himself over her then, though he didn't begin right away with it. Instead he rested on his knees, letting his length rub against the outside of her sex as he toyed with her elsewhere, grasping and massaging her pert breasts at the same time. Just because he wanted it, didn't mean he wasn't going to make her feel good too.

Watching him undress had become a new favorite for her, eyes roaming over his body in anticipation. His body was every bit as handsome as his face was, her tongue flicking out to lick her lips gently. "I have no doubts that you will." There was a family of butterflies now taking up residence in her stomach, the fluttering against her ribs almost unbearable.

His cock teased at her lips as his hands fondled her breasts, her body arching up into his touch with a soft gasp. Compared to her skin, his palms felt so rough, a delicious contrast that made his touch oh so delightful. Her hips pushed up towards him, enjoying the feel of his tip. She slid her hands up his back, tangling her fingers up into his hair.

Lexi tilted his head, planting soft kisses up and town his neck.

The two of them met with no small haste, lust and desire let lose to feed as they each did as they wanted. He could feel the kisses on his neck, warm breath rushing across skin, and in turn he could feel her shifted towards him, back arching as he fondled her firm orbs. It was growing so difficult to hold back, but he wanted to make sure that she enjoyed this. And it seemed he was succeeding well in that regard.

"Alright, here we go," he said at last, slowly rolling his hips and sinking down to make this happen. He pushed in, cock piercing her depths even as he took it slow, to make sure that she could cope with it all before moving on to the main action. At the same time he didn't stop, to provide a needed distraction for her, if she wanted it.

At last he was in, and he enjoyed the heated tightness of her wet cunt for a few moments before setting up a slow rhythm, driving deeper with each successive thrust. He was certainly enjoying himself as sparks ran up his spine, and now he could only hope that she felt the same.

As he first entered, there was a great deal of pressure on her opening, quite similar to how it began when she was using a vibrator, but after that initial bit, it all felt different. For one, she wasn't the one controlling how deep and how hard he thrust into her. Lexi could feel her walls stretching around him, feeling painfully full - no, overfull, - but still enjoying the sensations at the same time.

She let out a small gasp as he got as deep into her as he physically could, then started back out again. It was a painful experience, but not unbearably so. Her nose wrinkled just a bit and her legs got stiff, but her back still arched her chest into him, her sex stretching slowly as her body came to release her slick fluids and ease his movements.

It wasn't long before her small gasps of pain turned to louder sounds of pleasure, her hips rising to meet his with every thrust. Gasps turned to moans, her sex clenching him each time he hit a spot that was particularly good, the pleasure so deep that her muscles stiffened and toes curled.

Sounds of pain gave way to those of pleasure, Mark noted, answering the unspoken question as well as anything else could. She was definitely enjoying herself if that was any indication. And he was definitely set to please, enjoying himself at the same time. Just as they had both wanted, he supposed.

The pressure against his intruding length was tight, almost overwhelming, as her body tried to drive out the intruder. But he persisted, and soon enough was rewarded with a slick heat as her hips moved to meet his, the sound of their joining filling the room. But even her own relaxation didn't change how tight she was, even with her flowing arousal.

But he went on regardless, growing faster and more forceful, without going overboard. Grunts of exertion issued forth, meeting her in mid motion as pre began to leak from the tip of his member, a sign of what was to come and how much he was enjoying himself, even as he let her breasts go and shifted on the bed, instead holding on to her sides to reposition them both so he could pierce her at the best angle. For all the time it took, this was definitely worth it.

Everything that Lexi had ever imagined about sex was thrown out the windows. Fucking herself with a dildo would never be the same again because it couldn't compare to what she was feeling right now. It was absolutely enthralling, partially because of the raw heat that was in all of it, but also because of how sensitive he was making her. The thickness of his cock was making her feel every move he made, her sex clenching about him as if she didn't want him.

It was almost too much stimulation, truth be told, her body writhing underneath him as she fought to stop the orgasm that was looming dangerously close. Even with as much as she tried to stop it, she couldn't deny the rolling tide that was pulling her deeper and deeper into the waves.

Her climax hit her like a brick wall, her nails digging into his skin as her walls trembled and squeezed around him. She threw her head back, a cry coming from her that shocked her, her hips bucking up into him involuntarily. It left her almost breathless, her breathing ragged and shallow as she struggled to gain a train of thought back together again.

It was almost cute in a way, the way that Lexi writhed beneath him, responding to every act that Mark took to make things better for her. He was glad for it, since by the same token it made the time he had taken out from his trip to do this all the more worth it. It was something of a pity that they wouldn't have longer, but that was just something that would need to be coped with. It should be easy, as far as he was concerned.

Harder, faster he moved, his cock plunging inside her as it pried apart unwilling insides, bathed in heat and the wetness of her fluids. The sound of their joining only intensified, erotic noise that mingled with cries of pleasure and grunts of effort. And through it all he felt a pressure building inside him, eager for what was to come next.

And he could feel it as she hit her climax, wincing a bit at the feel of her nails even as the pressure upon his length intensified. It drew forth another groan, and in the end it overwhelmed him in spite of his struggle. It would not be too much longer before he hit a final pace, harder and quicker than anything before, until he came with a groan of pleasure, pleasure washing over him like an inexorable force, and taking away cognizant thought as he shot his oad, coating her walls in cum.

It would take a few minutes for him to calm down, getting his breath back in the process. That had definitely been something, and he had also most certainly enjoyed it. "I think...you pass the muster," he said at last with a grin. As if he could say otherwise after that.

After her orgasm, it wasn't horribly long before she felt him begin his own climax, filling her hot cunt with his seed and making the space between her legs into a wet, sticky mess. Though it felt disgusting, it felt delicious at the same to feel his cum ooze out of her no longer virgin sex. She had regained her breath, but her mind was still a mess of entangled thoughts and scattered images.

"I have to say," She said finally, relaxing into the soft comforter as she struggled to maintain her train of thought, "That was rather amazing." Lexi couldn't believe what she had just done, the sudden realization coming crashing down on her as she fought with her own sense of morality. SHe'd just had unprotected sex with someone who may as well have been a complete stranger for all she knew him...

Her cheeks turned just a bit pink at the thought, feel uncomfortable because she didn't know even when she'd had her last period... God, that had been so stupid. Lexi's coy tone had changed now to awkward, unsure of what else to say, "So, uhm... You forgot your cell phone... " She said, not sure what else there was to say in such a situation.

Mark gave himself a few minutes to rest, recovering from that as Lexi did much the same. He knew he should have felt guilty about this, with her so young and the situation of it all, but he would admit that it had been worth it. And whatever came from this, he knew that he could handle it. For now he would just focus on the present and the immediate future, since that was what really mattered.

"I'm lad you enjoyed it," he replied after she had told him her opinion of what had just happened. That was what he had wanted to hear, and it was good to have it affirmed. It was a worry removed, and now he could go on with some comfort in the fact that for how it had been, she approved of it.

A sigh then, as he got back up, walking over to put his pants on. 'Yeah, I did," he agreed with a nod. "I had better get to my trip. I'll be in touch later to see how things are going." While this was the sort of thing that should probably be talked over, he didn't quite have the time for it. And it seemed that she wasn't so eager to talk either. So unless she spoke up, he would get dressed anew, collect his clothes, and then head out. Easy and simple.

Lexi watched him as he gained himself back, fighting between the two sides of who she was -- the horny teenager that wanted to get on top of him and ride him hard another time and the logical part of her that wanted to go and take a hot bath in hopes of killing the sperm inside of her. Fuck, why had she been so stupid? She should have just waited a few hours then masturbated like mad. It didn't make any sense for her to be sitting here in a puddle of pure desire when she didn't need to be.

"I, um, yes. That was all. I think I have the rest. You won't have to worry about Riley in the least bit. I will take great care of him." She assured, tugging on the only piece of clothing that was remotely close to her at the time, which was the flimsy little skirt she'd worn. "I hope that your... Business trip goes well, Mark." She offered, pushing herself off the bed and smiling at him, "Should i expect the same greeting when you return? Or will I have lost my luster?"

A pang of guilt ran through Mark at Lexi's hesitant answer, as if she had had retroactive second doubts that what he had done hadn't been able to assuage. And it was a bit late to take it all back now. With that in mind he pushed it to the side, focusing on the work ahead and everything that he needed to do, making sure that he didn't forget anything else, and for real this time. More delays wouldn't exactly be helpful at this point, much as he might like to stay.

Still, at her question he paused, looking over to her with his own smile as he nodded. "I don't see why not," he assured her, before adding to that. "That is, unless you find someone else more interesting in the meanwhile." A bit of a joke, but one that he didn't think was serious enough to offend. Certainly it could have been worse.

Lexi watched as he gathered the last of his things, even more distracted than he had been the first time he'd left, checking and double checking all of the things he needed to take before he left on his trip for the second time. "I don't think there is anything more interesting than you could ever be, Mark." She stated, unable to stop herself from flirting with him again, though his seed was still drying between her legs (which was honestly rather uncomfortable).

"Maybe you should call me or something when you're gone... I can relieve your stress even if I'm far away. Think about it." She winked at him, watching as he left for his trip. It was just her and Riley now, and the lovely things in the man's home. With Mark gone, the house seemed far more empty and too large for just one person... "Riley?" She called out for man's best friend, unsure of where he'd gone since she hadn't seen him practically since he'd come inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom