Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A succubus' request -FxF-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonic Desires

Meteorite
Hello, Hi, Hey, hola and all the other greetings!

As you may very well be able to guess from my name and my avatar picture, I have something rather specific that I very much enjoy in roleplays. I absolutely love playing as a demon, and so of course I’m looking for a roleplay where I get to do exactly that!

Right now I’d love to try something where my female character is summoned by your female character, but something goes wrong with the spell and instead of my character being forced to obey orders, she is completely free to do as she wishes. With this she decides to use her freedom to get a little revenge on the person who so rudely used magic to yank her from her home.

What your character did not know before summoning my character, is that she is a succubus, and so naturally her revenge will be sexual in nature. So I’d love it if for some reason your character is strongly against having sex with my character – maybe she views demons as inferior and taboo to be intimate with, she could be strictly heterosexual and find the idea of having sex with another woman (human or otherwise) abhorrent, or be in a relationship with someone else and we use simple loyalty as a reason to want to decline.

I’d like it if we actually have a discussion about kinks rather than just posting lists, but I definitely want to include my character using her magic in sexual ways to enhance the roleplay. Could be things like hypnotism, temporary changes to YC’s or MC’s body, my character becoming temporarily identical to yours etc.

I’m not a big fan of rules, but if you’re going to message me about this then please be able to write in good English, and don’t for the love of god send me tiny short little posts. I like at least a paragraph. Oh, and actually message me, don’t post here!

p.s. - I don't really like playing FxF roleplays with men, so save yourself the time and don't ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom