Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trapped

winx

Supernova
May had finished school at 16 as she from England. So while she was waiting for her exam results she took a holiday to America so that she can rewind and relax after all the exam stress. Alone she went to explore in the mountains. She spotted a cave uper ahead and went to investigate.

Corey loved these mountains and had lived here his entire life. Granted 17 years wasn't much of anything in the grand scheme but he knew plenty about the area and how to 'rough it' as people would say. Today he was hiking up to one of his favorite spots, a cave that was mostly hidden by trees and seldom visited due to loose rocks. It was his private refuge, his man cave, and his secret hideaway. Upon reaching it he saw a red haired girl standing there in the middle of his sanctuary. "What are you doing here!" He shouted, upset that his place was being intruded upon by this stranger.

"Site seeing". The girls called out as she stopped in her tracks out of breath. The cave was further out than she first thought.

(Brb)

"Well this isn't a tourist attraction!" Corey called out as the girl was several yards away. A few rocks slide down the cliff face but Corey thought nothing of it. He began to side step closer to the cave entrance. He couldn't allow this girl to find what he had hidden in here. "Why don't you just go back down the mountain?"

"This mountain is in the guide booklet the hotel was handing out". May said climbing further up so she could sit down. she sat down in front of the entrance panting taking in the beautiful view. It felt so relaxing here. Nothing like where she lived in the large town. Always busy and attracts a lot of pick pockets from Europe who do it as a living. She looked up at the clear sky. Nothing seemed to be moving it was that quiet.

"Well it shouldn't be! There's...uh...bears! Yeah, bears and wolves and stuff!" Corey was becoming increasingly panicked, this chick wasn't going away! He thought maybe he could scare her off with animals and stuff. They didn't really roam around this particular part but she didn't know that. Curiously she didn't seem to have much with her. He always carried a back pack with a few essentials just in case. He actually never emptied it so it was full of more junk than real tools.

At that point an earthquake hit coursing a massive land slide. May being from England had't exsperanced anything like it before so all she could be was scream and place her hands over her head, she was so scared that her legs seemed not to be working. She screamed in pain as some of the rocks started to hit has as they come tumbling down the mountain side.

Corey spun around, had his yelling done something to cause a rock slide? No way, it didn't matter, there was a wall of rocks speeding down the cliff face towards them, they would never out run them, there was only one option. He ran and grabbed the girl's arm and pulled into the cave, deep inside away from the entrance as the rocks came crashing down. Thankfully the cave remained intact but as Corey looked back he saw the rocks begin to pile up at the cave entrance. The reality of what was happening made him freeze.

Some of the rocks got forced inside of the cave forcing Mays hand to slip out of his as she was knocked down to the ground trapping her left leg and some of her skirt. It wasn't fully but it was enough to pin her down. Luckly the skirt had a zip and button on so it wouldn't be forced down if she moved like it would on elactic. "Thanxs, are you alright?" May said. It was only when she tried to get up when she noticed her leg got trapped.

"Don't move!" Corey examined her leg but there was little light. He had to feel around, accidentally placing his hand on her upper thing, one realizing it after maybe a second too long he jerked away. "Sorry" Then he felt around and realized that her leg was pinned but not crushed. "Um, I'm going to have to grab your leg to move it out of these rocks ok?" He was a little nervous about touching this girl's bare legs.

May blushed when his hand touched her thigh. She instinctly wriggled ripping her skirt. At least she had some more movement not that her waist half wasn't pinned down. She used her thick boots to try and kick away some of the rocks. The place was pitch black and they were not at risk of suffocating if they couldn't manage to find another way out of there.

Corey carefully took hold of her calf with one hand used the other to move her boot. "Don't do that." He said as she kicked, "You might cause them to come loose and crush you." It didn't occur to him how scary that might have sounded. He did get her leg free however and then immediately let go of her leg. "My name is Corey, welcome to my cave."

"My name is May". She said bringing her legs close to her chest. "Thanxs for that". May said still embarroused about befoure. it was too dark for her to see what was going on around her. She couldn't even see her long tangled ginger hair. She was a long way from home and had no clue on what to do now. She did know basic survival skills she learned in her scouting days.

"No problem. Does anyone know you are up here?" Corey took off his back pack and began rummaging through it carefully, he didn't want anything to fall out and be lost in the darkness. Then he found it, a small box of wooden matches. He struck one and it's orange glow blinded him for a second then his eyes dilated and he began moving towards a rock a few feet away, he only had a few seconds before the match would burn out.

"No i come to America on my own". May said she pulled out a small tin from her bag and quickly felt the touch. It was only pocket size. It was a bright blue light what come out of it once the button was pressed she shone it onto the rocks. "It doesn't look like there is any small gaps. So there is a chance we will suffacate".

winx said:
"No i come to America on my own". May said she pulled out a small tin from her bag and quickly felt the touch. It was only pocket size. It was a bright blue light what come out of it once the button was pressed she shone it onto the rocks. "It doesn't look like there is any small gaps. So there is a chance we will suffacate".
"No, this cave goes pretty deep, there is probably another entrance somewhere. If the rocks didn't block that one too then we should be good. But if nobody knew you came up here then nobody is gonna come look for us specifically." Corey shook out the match and moved the rock. There was a hollow space underneath it that he had dug out years ago. Inside was a small box. He lifted it out and reached inside for the flashlight he had stowed away...among other things.

"I guess there is nothing we can do but go exploring". May said getting up she walked down to a fork path. She took the middle one as she could hear water. If they couldn't get out of here at least they wouldn't get dehydrated. She had foldable bottle what she unfolded to it's full size then filled it up. Once she had done that she stood up her hand size trypod touch and started to wash her skin. The cold water stung from where the rocks had hit earlier.

Corey stuffed the small box into his back pack since he didn't think he would be coming back. He approached may near the water. "it should be safe to drink, it's filtered through the rocks. But there isn't anything else this was or to the left. I've been here before. Our best bet is to the right but it gets pretty steep down hill."

"I guess it's that way then". May said. "I have a lighter and some kinling so the water can be boiled no problem. That is if we can get some more fuel for the fire". May said now walking in the direction she had just been told to go into. She could see some moss as she was getting away from the water what is another sorce of kindling so if they could find some fuel they will be able to get the fire started again if it went out. "I am guessing that you don't live too far from here" May added.

"There is a lake town about twenty miles west of here actually. I drove my truck to the base and hiked up here myself. But I've lived here all my life so I know the area pretty well." He moved ahead of her and shone the flashlight on the ground where they were walking. Even he wasn't sure how deep these caves went or if they came out anywhere else. "How's your leg?"

"Stiff but at least it`s not broken". May said in responce to his question. "I bet it's better than living in a large town what attracts crime around the world". She looked around the cave there was no wild life to be seen in this light.

winx said:
"Stiff but at least it`s not broken". May said in responce to his question. "I bet it's better than living in a large town what attracts crime around the world". She looked around the cave there was no wild life to be seen in this light.
"It's definitely quieter." Corey said as the cave began to incline steeply. Slowing their pace and forcing them to step carefully or risk sliding however far down it goes.

"Long drop" May said looking down one of the holes then quickly backing off against the wall while her heart was pounding. She almost dropped the small folding bottle of water and her touch down it when she noticed the drop. Glad to be at the bottom of this path she continued to walk forward.

As they continued onward Corey noticed a slight increase in temperature and humidity. It almost seemed like there was mist or something up ahead. "You feel that? It feels warm." They came around a curve and appeared to enter an underground hot spring of some sort with cavernous ceilings and steam filling the area. Corey never knew anything like this was down here.

Rook10 said:
As they continued onward Corey noticed a slight increase in temperature and humidity. It almost seemed like there was mist or something up ahead. "You feel that? It feels warm." They came around a curve and appeared to enter an underground hot spring of some sort with cavernous ceilings and steam filling the area. Corey never knew anything like this was down here.

May Stuck her hand into the water. "It's bare able as long we we don't stay in it too long we will be fine". She said while sitting down and taking off her heigh boots and long socks. She then sat on the ledge and stuck her legs in. "Quite deep at this end my feet are not touching the bottom. Feels good throw. Give it a try". May said to Corey.

Back
Top Bottom