Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unrequited Love (RoninXSSlave)

Ronin

Star
A soft sigh escaped his lips, the day did not seem to pass fast enough. Mike had been exhausted both physically and emotionally. His best friend of 3 years whom he had watched, date one guy after the next whom he had confessed to had just let him know that her feelings for him were just as friends. If it had ended there the ache inside him might have been less to what it was of now, she had let her friends know of this confession and now just about everyone in the school knew about it. And to make things even worse some one had left paint inside his locker which once opened spilled all over him as well as the floor. The principal instead of listening to him, forced him to clean the mess, probably thought that he pulled this prank.

He stretched his back a little, once more using the wet cloth on the locker before turning to grab the mop, cleaning any and all traces of the yellow paint that had spilled on to the floor. If there was any thing good about the day it was the fact that the paint was not permanent and rubbed off quite easily.

Sindy walked down the hall, frowning. She had just gotten off of cheerleading practase and she was in a bad mood. Earlyer that day, her good freind confessed love to her, and she had to turn his down in quite a mean way. She had always been an outgoing girl, but he was a little much. She sighed. "Mabie I should have givin him a chanse... no... that would have been stupid..." She looked to notice him cleaning up something.

She strolled over to him, unconfortably. "What happened? You spill paint?" She bent over and pulled a cloth out, wiping a bit up. "You ok? You look a little pale."

His back started to ache as he winced, fighting between the urge to get it done and dusted with quickly or to take a break for now so that he could rest his back, when he heard that soft female voice which had broken his heart. Ohh this was marvelous he thought she had come to gloat at him most likely. He tried at first to ignore her, continuing to wiping the locker and at the same time trying his best not to show how strained he actually was.

Then she said something which really ticked him off, she pitied him, but he had known her for too long to know that it had nothing to do with the paint she was looking at him with those pitiful, knowing eyes it was about his confession. When she had started to scrub at the locker, he stopped turning towards her, he reached over and snatched the cloth from her hand. The hurt from being dumped and the humiliation was turning into a deep dark anger which he vented out, dropping the rag. Heraised his hand over to her head, grabbing a tight grip on her silky soft hair, dragging her towards his class room, once inside he released his grip. Next he turned to close the door, locking it behind him. "Now I think I should return the hurt and pain you caused me, don't you?" It was more of a statement rather them a question a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

Back
Top Bottom