Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for RPs set in Exalted (MxF, FxF, MxM, Anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold

Super-Earth
Exalted 3rd Edition is out and I am once more seeking to get an erotic, smutty game going in the world of Creation. I am not looking for a system game and I won't offer to run one, but if by some improbable luck, someone does want to run a system game for me, I won't say no.

What I am looking for is a partner to play in Creation with. Specifically, the 3rd Ed setting, but since that only has the corebook, I'm happy to pillage and pilfer from both the previous editions. We can do this two ways:

a) We are co-STs and players: We will both have a main character, we will decide together how the story proceeds and we will both play assorted NPCs as required.

b) You ST, I play: Self-evident, really.

Just a couple notes:

a) I play by Threads and E-mails and (but preferably not) by PMs. PMs are great for OOC, though.

b) I consider myself literate and dislike one-lines. Multi-para RP is usually how I like it. That means I'm ok with 1+, by the way.

c) I am not a regular poster much of the time. This means my posting may go from once a day or more every week to once a week. Usually, it's 3-4 times a week. I am also very open to giving partners my e-mail to allow another avenue of communication for those times I cannot/do not come to Blue Moon.

d) I like story. I shouldn't have to say I like smut. A 50-50 breakdown is always good.

I have various ideas and plot seeds, so feel free to ask. I would be very eager to flesh out plots and have an actual chronicle going, just with the 'adult' stuff not fading to black.

I really hope someone out there wants to play Exalted as much as I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom