Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Wandering Scholar I (Mystearica x Dream Guide)

Hazama checked through his bag one last time as he stood outside the gates of the city. Food, clothes, bedroll, spare clothes and money, and most importantly, his large note book and various writing and sketching tools. There, everything he needed for his little journey.

He glanced up at the stone walls behind him. For most of his young life, the seventeen year old had been living here, in this walled up city. They said that the walls were to keep the monsters and demons out, those that would harm its people. However, what lay beyond the walls had always caught his curiosity. There was so little information on what dwelled outside the city. It was maddening to the young man. He was always a bright kid, always wanting to learn. And this proved to be the biggest learning challenge to him ever.

Oh, they had told him not to go, that it was too dangerous, but Hazama wasn't going to be swayed. He was going to travel the world, find every single 'monster' there was, and learn everything he could about them. Surely mankind would benefit from this knowledge, right?

Hefting the bag back over his shoulder, the young man turned from the familiar city and began to walk. He didn't have a map on him. He intended to simply go where the road took him. Sometimes, just letting fate take you was much more fun.

The city was a bastion of safety on this wild and dangerous continent, and quite possibly the only one of its kind. It was a settlement of a far-off land, cut off from its ancestral roots by miles and miles of chaotic ocean. The countryside was barely explored, though the guards had never made a special point of forbidding people from doing so. They would tell them the dangers, but ultimately would not bar the gates.

And so it was into this uncharted continent that Hazama stepped into.

Well.

Uncharted by 'human' hands, anyway.

It didn't take much time, perhaps only twenty or thirty minutes of walking down the road the guards had once clearcut for travel into the mainland, before there came a shuffling sound from the west side of the road. When Hazama looked there was little to see, only trees and underbrush, but then--

Another shuffling sound, bushes parting to reveal a short shape.

Tala was perhaps only four feet tall, no larger than a child, but her proportions were not that of a child's. No, the goblin was full-figured in all the right ways and barely constrained by a top and skirt made of animal hide. Her hair was touseled and she had a lazy smile on her face, that smile only growing when she noticed a young man on the road.

"... oh, hello~" Tala said. Her voice was deep and husky, certainly feminine and surprisingly articulate. "What brings a tall and handsome man like yourself around here?" she asked.

Hazama's curiosity about the mystery sounds turned into surprise when he saw what was causing them. A goblin! He had heard about them, though to be fair, what he had heard wasn't very flattering. Still, this goblin didn't seem at all bad. She seemed intelligent, and though Hazama didn't realize it yet, she was pretty attractive, despite her small size.

Hazama gave a polite smile, blushing at her calling him handsome. "Oh, hello to you too," he said, "Well, I guess you can say, well, you brought me out here. My name is Hazama. I'm a scholar, traveling to learn more about the creatures of this world. And, well, that would include goblins as well."

Tala was perhaps a beauty by her species' kind... and perhaps that was because sh herself was the result of a traditional goblin getting ahold of a human and engaging in the sexy times. By all standards Tala was still a goblin, but their more typically monstrous features, especially the usually hooked nose, were less present on her own face. She gave him a glittering smile full of pointy teeth as she slowly sashayed her way up to him, the sway of her hips almost hypnotizing in their slow back-and-forth.

"Well, Hazama. Would you like to learn more about little ol' me?" Tala asked as she approached. Her head barely came up to his chest, and she smiled prettily up along the intervening inches. She reached up and settled a hand on his chest, her head cocking to the side. From such an angle he could see right down that tight leather top, the full swell of her proportionally massive (and objectively still quite large by human standards) breasts on offer.

Hazama couldn't help but blush as the goblin moved up close to him, gently placing a hand upon his chest, and giving him a rather ample view of her cleavage, he tried to avoid looking at her chest, not wanting to be rude, instead looking straight into her eyes. "Well, why don't you tell me about yourself? I'm curious to learn as much about goblins as possible." He reached into his pack, pulling out his book and pencil. "I mean, I've heard that goblins are thieves who prey on people, but I'm going to pretend those rumors don't exist. I want to learn only the facts about your kind."

Tala took the time he spent digging around in his pack to slide a hand up her lower back, wrapping a finger around the knots that held that leather garment tight around her chest. She smiled when Hazama returned his attention to her, and with a simple tug the strings came undone. The garment fluttered down and landed on the ground with a muted "fwump", and Tala crossed her arms over her stomach, biceps pushing her breasts together in a lewd display of soft green flesh.

"Well," Tala breathed. "... we live in clans. Mine's not too far away from here, but we travel some come... mating season," Tala said. She took a step toward him, bringing herself ever closer to him, and that hand of hers slowly slid down his chest. "Which... started two weeks ago," she said. "When that happens we find... a male. Any kind will do. And we just... have fun," she said, her hand dropping down to the waistband of his pants.

Hazama's eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he turned back around, seeing that the goblin was now revealing her breasts to him. As she spoke about herself, he tried to write it down in his book,though his hands were shaking somewhat. His heart was racing, especially when she mentioned mating season. It didn't take a genius to know what she was after now. Especially when she reached for his pants. She would definitely see the tenting forming before her. How could he not? She was rather quite attractive after all.

"R-Reallyow?" he said, trying to keep calm, but his voice was shaking, "T-Tell me. Is there anything special that goblins do when they mate? A-Any form of routine or ritual?" he was silently hoping that their mating didn't end with the female biting off the male's head or something of the sort.

Tala grinned as his pants shifted ever so slightly beneath her hands. She could tell what kind of effect she was having on him -- the effect she had on almost all men of any species that crossed her path. Between her voice, her forward nature, and a body that just would not quit, she was quite a find among the goblin species. She dragged down the front of his pants, pulling them down until it all pooled around his ankles.

"Oh, nothing like all that." Tala pressed herself closer to him, and given their relative heights, his cock was just the right level for her breasts. She wrapped the soft flesh around him, and then she pushed forward. She was stronger than she looked, and took him to the ground. "We just... sort of go for it," she purred. She was on her knees with the scholar now, his cock sandwiched between her breasts... and just like that she began to gently stroke him off.

He let out a yelp as he was knocked to the ground. He had to remember that goblins had much greater strength than their sizes suggested. However, right now the young man had other things to think about, like the goblin's large, succulent breasts engulfing his cock and massaging it gently. While Hazama wasn't enormous, he was of a decent size, the tip poking of from her flesh. He let out a low moan as she went to work. A normal person would have tried to push her off, but he couldn't interrupt her mating. After all, he was to study very aspect of monsters, correct? Besides, it felt really, really good.

Tala loved young men like him. They were always so eager to learn and to please, rarely trying to fight her off. They were so anxious to have someone else touch their cock for them that they stopped caring if the eventual touch came from someone with milky white skin, tanned skin, or even green skin, so long as they came with a set of tits and a place to stow the cock, and Tala wasn't lacking for either of these things.

"What do you say, Hazama? Do you want to... mate?" she asked. She leaned down a little more with each word, those soft pink lips of hers wrapping tight around the head of his cock. She sucked hard on him, her warm breasts rubbing up and down either side of his cock, doing everything to make the boy's decision for him.

The young man let out a sharp gasp, feeling her warm lips working along his cock. While he hadn't any experience with this sort of thing, he had a feeling that this goblin had done this sort of thing before. The thought of doing a mother seemed to make it all the more erotic. With a shaky hand, he reached down to stroke her hair in a tender manner.

"I-I would be honored to mate with you, to give you young," he said, trying to keep his voice calm. He didn't know how goblins felt about having young, or if their desire to mate was simply carnal, but the young man wanted to make sure he pleased her on both counts. He continued to lay there, waiting to see what she would do first.

"That's the spirit," Tala murmured around the head of his cock. These young men, always so easy~ Her height was deceptive, for she was in the middle of her life as far as goblins went, perhaps twice his age at this point and still very much ready to provide more young. Goblins were among the weakest creatures on the continent, and they were prey to much larger creatures. So they needed to provide lots and lots of children.

Tala pulled breasts and lips alike back from him and slowly crawled up his body, ditching those shorts along the way. She hardly wasted any time, spreading her lower lips above his cock. She winked at him and then dropped the fullness of her body on top of his cock. WHile he wasn't all that large for a human, for a goblin he was perfectly sized... perhaps even a touch too large. She cooed as he filled her, and she settled her hands on his flat stomach. "Well then... here we go," she moaned softly, starting to bounce on the cock he'd provided her.

Hazama shuddered as she released his cock, crawling up his body. He let out a load moan as she dropped her body atop him, his length sliding into her tight, goblin pussy. He swore he felt his tip hit the entrance to her womb as well, sending up sharp jolts of pleasure through his body. He could only lay there and moan as she began to grind atop of him, moving her body with the skill of years of experience.

Hazama slowly brought his hands up, resting them on her sides, before slowly moving his hips in time with her own. He moaned and panted as his cock shifted inside her, rubbing against her inner walls. He tried to push himself deeper, attempting to penetrate her womb, wanting to make sure he gave her the children she desired.

Back
Top Bottom