Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yours by force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fey

Planetoid
I'm Fey, submissive and am mostly into rape/humiliation/blackmail/pain. I really hate romance.

1. Expect my character to hate the situation. I don't want you to expect a story where she slowly learns to love it.

2. I'm bisexual. I prefer (note: prefer =/= expect) my females to be thin, B or C cup, smart and manipulative. I prefer my males to be musculair, manly and rich. (I know, I'm terrible, I love the avarage models)

3. I'm not my character, treat me as an equal.

4. I'm not my character, no means no. I really hate saying things twice. Don't come to me with something two times if I said no the first time.

5. English isn't my native language. I'm Dutch. I know my English isn't perfect and I wouldn't mind being corrected on my mistakes. I'm really trying to become better.

6. This is my first RP. I'll try really hard, but am not really good at it.

7. Be clear. If you want my character to do something, I'd prefer it if you'd come to me to discuss it, instead of hinting on it in the RP, messing it up.

8. I only use threads. I like reading what I've written; you learn best from your mistakes. Threads are way more organized then PM's.

9. Read my F - List

---

I prefer RPing in a realistic setting, in modern times. Also I prefer an original character over a celeb, but it's not that important to me.

Fandoms:
- A Song of Ice and Fire (I'd love playing with somebody who've read the books or atleast know a bit of backstory and detail.)
- League of Legends (I might enjoy playing pro-gamers or streamers, but won't get into the worst gamelore I've come across.)

Settings I'd enjoy:
- Criminals/Underworld
- Pirates

Celebcrushes:
- Hopsin
- Sophie Turner
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Taylor Swift

Plots: Partner can be female or male.
- The Purge (Movie ripoff), 24 hours without rules. Fey is invited over by her rich neighbour wich has way more money to protect his house. But what the girl didn't know is that her neighbour had different intentions.
More will be added within the next couple of days.

Feel free to send a message if you'd like to RP with me or have an idea that might interest me! c:

I've updated it a bit, tomorrow I'll brainstorm for plots and expand my first idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom