Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Futa/Submissive Futa? ( chastity, wetting, diapers, ect. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamilover

Planetoid
I kind of want to do a dominant male/female with a submissive Futa he either kidnaps, or blackmails into being his. It could even be a Daddy/Daughter scenerio where the father put's a cock on his daughter as a way to control her.
Another plot idea i had was to have a girl whom is captured and through some kind of experiment wakes up to find they now have a penis as well as a clit, and is pretty much controlled and experimented with daily. As a kind of non-con type of plot. Perhaps he makes her cum, so she experiences pleasure with her new cock, only to be locked up in chastity for weeks at a time without relief. Or he uses her cock to humiliate her in one way or another. Forces her to wet herself, maybe even puts diapers on her.
....any takers? :]
here is my kink list!
We can discuss plots!
NOTE: I RP IN PM'S/EMAIL ONLY.

https://www.f-list.net/c/jamilover/

RE: Forced Futa/Submissive Futa?

So I'm just a little unclear as to which of the pair are you interested in playing, the forced character or the enforcer? Also Are you looking for a Male to play along side the Futa or only a Female or another Futa type character.

I am willing to play either. A male is preferred but I am fine with a female as well.

If you are still loking for a roleplay partner I really like your idea and think I may have a few ideas to bounce back and forth with you. Just pm me if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom