Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M x F Roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyze

Moon
Hello! This is going to be my main thread for general M x F roleplays, you may find that some days it may be filled with ideas, whilst other days it will only have one or two, this is mainly because what I am craving can change allot, but even if an idea isn't on here, it doesn't mean I wont do it, I am usually very open with RP's, there are very few I will not do.

A little bit about me, I have been roleplaying for a long while, I will not say I am an amazing writer or that my ideas are out of this world, but I like to think I am good enough to keep things enjoyable I also like to make any RP as interesting as I can, if you have a plot which is pretty vanilla or seen as boring, I am sure I can help with some plot ideas and make it interesting. Also I like smut, it is why I am here, I am not saying a RP has to be full of it, but it needs to contain it, if our RP has a couple of smut scenes throughout the entire RP, I will not be interested, I thought I would get that out now to avoid RP's dying half way through.

Now onto the good part! The plots! After all, I assume that is the main reason you are here, as I already mentioned, these will change often and I am not going to write paragraphs here explaining the ideas, if you think you would be interested, let me know and I can go into more detail in a PM.

I have come across a really interesting roleplay recently which I think it perfect for what I am looking for, it kind of mixes all the pairings I would like into one (incest, BDSM, age gap), so I thought I would throw the basic plot here and if anyone is interested in it, please message me. Note I am open to any changes to the plot, it is just an idea.

The idea of the plot is I would play a son who lives with his mother, his father is not around seeing as he died or left when he was two, since then his mother has never really tried to date, partly because she didn't believe she would find someone she could be happy with but also because she didn't want to bring a new man into her son's life. Obviously his mother has needs and she eventually found herself attending a BDSM club every so often, it was only a few times a month, but it was enough to get what she needed and not have to worry about things getting in the way of her relationship with her son.

The son would be around 22 and in recent years he has found he has a specific kink, he absolutely loves being dominating in the bedroom, although with his past girlfriends, he has never been able to explore this fully, they would never seem as into it as he was, for this reason allot of his relationships didn't work out, they just wanted different things. The son eventually began exploring this side of himself more and more, he had found a club that specializes in this type of thing, but he had never taken the big step into this new world, he just didn't know when would be the right time, although he had visited the club, just to have a look. One time when visiting he saw an advertisement for a special evening, it was basically an anonymous night, people would turn up with a mask, fill out a small form describing what they were interested in when they arrive and then randomly matched with someone for the night. Although they was able to reveal who they were, they was not expected to and could enjoy the evening and go home afterwards.

The son decided to attend this evening and the person he gets matched with is his mother, although neither of them know it. I see the roleplay starting here or maybe a little bit earlier. With this roleplay I am open to any changes, even if it is the roles for example we can adapt it to brother/sister in some way, or if you would prefer the son could not be the dominant one, I only have him as that because it is what I am used to. I will also mentioned I am not strict on set roles, if you prefer to play a switch that is great and I am sure we can make that work.

Incest:

I like interesting incest ideas, but I also realize it is an overused genre, for this reason I want more than the average 'brother walks in on sister masturbating and she tells him to come in and close the door' type thing, there is nothing wrong with that, but I want something with more substance or reason, even if it is something as small as the sister has had a thing for her brother for ages, but didn't want to ruin there relationship, I can help come up with a ton of ideas in this genre.

Role I especially like are mother/son, sister/brother, cousins, father/daughter, but realistically I am open to any role, I will also make a small mention, I am also interested in MxM pairings in this genre, I do have a thread up and seeing as this is MxF I will not go into detail here.

Dom/sub:

I am still interest in this genre, but I usually play it in a way that is more about the relationship of the two character, and progresses to a point where they will push each other further and further in an attempt to learn more about each other. This is the type of plot I have done plenty of and am usually the Dom, however I would not mind playing the sub, if for nothing else, just to try it. I am still more than happy to play a dom in this RP, just send me a message and we can discuss it.

Age gap:

I do not know why, but this plot really interests me and the only time I have done anything like it was with a mother/son RP. To be more specific of what I am looking for, I want MC to be younger and YC to be older (it does not need to be this way, just preferred) MC would be an energetic guy, always entertaining to be around, he would be good looking and he gains the attention of many young women, however he has been single for a while because his interests lay in woman who are a bit older. As for YC, she would maybe a bit cautious because of how young MC is, but she cant deny how she really enjoys the attention she gets from him, she knows if there is a day where she does not stop his advances, he would not hesitate to continue. YC in this could be MC's friend's mom or something similar, it doesn't matter too much.

Also I am interested in doing a Human x anything roleplay, where I play the human, one idea I have for this is a Human x Neko plot, but if you are interested in this, we can discuss the details in a PM.

Ok that is my list for now, if anything you are interested in is not on here, let me know, I am sure we can come up with something, one last mention, I am also interested in MxF/FemboyxMale and these plots also apply there. Anyway thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom