Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Student (Um x Innocent Cuties)

Uminator

Star
Karen was the new student at school, her family had just moved to town which, of course, had caused rumours to fly around the school. When the day came for her to start at school, there was lots of chatter on what he or she might be like, what year they might be joining, what class they would be in, until finally Karen had arrived and was shown to her new classroom. She smiled brightly to the class as the teacher introduced her, plenty of attention focused onto Karen, particularly by the boys. Some of them weren't even making an attempt to hide the fact they were checking her out, but she had gotten used to it by now. So long as none of them tried anything then things would be fine, though if any of them did try anything it would be worse for them than her, Karen had been on the Karate team at her last school after all, and with good reason...

Eventually the introductions were over, and the teacher was looking for volunteers to show Karen around, though she made a point of choosing a female volunteer rather than the many male students, finally choosing one and sending Karen over to sit with her.

Blake had been rather subtle about it than the boys, but she was quite intent on checking out the astonishingly curvaceous, dark haired beauty aswell. She just happened to have slightly more restraint... for now... along with a desire to be polite. Her own curves were quite modest in comparison, but the attractive tom boy tended to get her own share of attention aswell. What the boys likely had yet to realize on that front, was that Blake happened to have an extra surprise that likely would have made them al hide in shame... Her own uniform skirt was particularly long to compensate for possible awkwardness, and even now, he surprise began to stiffen slightly at the sight of the new girl.

The young woman practically jumped in surprise as she was picked and gulped nervously. She was excited for the chance to meet the young beauty so quickly, but at the same time, she was very worried what the closeness might end up doing for her endowment, skirts tended not to work so well when she got excited, and again, she wanted to be polite. She flashed the other girl a charming, welcoming smile as she approached. "Hey there, I'm Blake, guess I've been picked to be your tour guide?" She spoke happily, but there was a tinge of nervousness that was quite unusual for her.

Karen returned Blake's smile as she sat down, rather relieved to have been partnered up with a girl. She'd hate for the schools first impression of her to be beating the shit out of a perverted guy who 'accidentally' got a little too touchy. "I'm Karen, nice to meet you Blake. I'm looking forward to being shown around" Karen gave a nice wide grin, though it was more to hide her own nerves than anything else. Everything about this was nerve wracking, she had never had to change schools like this before. Blake seemed nervous too for some reason, perhaps she was shy? Well, if nothing else it gave them something in common right?

Soon enough attention was drawn away from Karen, whether the boys wanted to or not, in order for the days lessons to commence. Karen quickly got to work, occasionally looking to Blake and smiling when their eyes ended up meeting, then getting back to her work. She'd missed a few things during the time it had taken to get moved, and it seemed the curriculum here was slightly different, she needed to focus in order to make sure she didn't get left behind.
So focused was she infact, that Karen didn't even realise how much time had passed when lunch finally rolled around, many of the students quite quickly making their way out of the classroom. It seemed the boys had given up on Karen for the time being at least, that or they were just too hungry to hang around hoping to check her out more in the classroom. "Well then, I guess it's time for lunch? I guess that can be the first tour destination huh? Seeing as how I have no idea where the lunch room is" Karen looked to Blake once more and grinned, giving her a soft laugh, which caused Karen's ample chest to heave and sway without her even seeming to realise.

Blake had done pretty well overall with not ogling Karen. However the sight of that hefty bust jiggling and swaying about certainly caught her attention. "Alright, sounds good to me, I'll lead the way!" She assured with a playful grin before forcing her eyes away from the other girl and leading the way off towards the lunch room.

"Sorry that the boys keep ogling you up like they do... But I have to admit, it's not every day that a beauty like you shows up.." She spoke as they entered the open, crowded lunch room.

Karen was glad that Blake was being so friendly, it certainly made this transition much smoother than she had been expecting it to be. Even though she was more than capable of taking care of herself, Karen had still been worried about being somewhat shunned or outcast on transferring here. She just smiled brightly and went to follow Blake, quickly shaking her head at the girls apology. "Oh don't mention it, you don't need to apologise. I'm used to guys staring like that, though you could probably guess that much" She chuckled, then blinked as Blake commented on her being a beauty. "Well thank you for saying so" She stopped as they walked into the lunch room, glancing around. "Whoa...this place really is huge, my last school was probably half this size. This is gonna take some getting used to....well, at least I've got someone to help me out right?" She looked to Blake and smiled, Karen's arms squashing her breasts together slightly, which caused them to be pushed up and out a little.

The sight of that ample bust was truly tempting... it was hard not to imagine those perfect, pillowy breasts bouncing around her massively oversized slab of girlcock, and that thought was causing a crease to slowly begin to form in her skirt. "I'm happy to help a beautiful new girl like you! Just let me know whatever you need alright?" She suggested with a playful wink, trying to keep her confidence up and trying to keep her urges under control. "Did you bring your own lunch or do you need to grab something?" She asked curiously, as she desperately struggled to try to keep eye contact, really not wanting to be rude to the poor girl.

There was that beautiful compliment again, still, it did feel nice. Certainly better than the more vulgar compliments Karen was used to receiving. She grinned at Blake's wink, not seeming to notice the slightly strange things going on with Blake's skirt, or at least seeming to dismiss them as just normal ruffling. "Well, I thought I'd grab something, at least see what the food was like y'know? I mean if it's terrible I'll start bringing my own, but gotta give it a chance right?" She smiled and nodded, then turned to head for the counter in order to get some food, then moving to sit down with Blake. "So Blake, what's it like here in this school?" One thing Karen had noticed, Blake hadn't introduced her to anyone, nor had anyone approached Blake to say Hi or have lunch with her. Could the girl not have many friends here?

Back
Top Bottom