Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

craving some kinky pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcanoir

Meteorite
Hello there. My name is Nara and I'm looking to find a roleplay partner who's willing to have some fun with me. All I ask for is literacy and a maximum of one paragraph per post/mail(whatever your preference--unfortunately, I'm only willing to roleplay through bluemoonroleplaying, not anywhere outside of it). If you do not seem to match the partner I'm looking for, I will politely decline, but as long as your grammar and spelling are fine, I am quite open :)

Here are some of the pairings I am currently looking for:
Sister x Brother
-looking for someone to play an experienced, 'bad boy' kind of brother

Teacher/Principal/Coach x Student
-student teases teacher/principal/coach, to the point where she ends up being subjected to 'disciplinary punishment'

I will be roleplaying the characters in bold, and prefer to be the younger of the pair. As for whether I'd prefer to play the dom/sub in the relationship, usually, I'm an equal balance of the two, but settling for sub would be fine as well!
Currently, I have no set plot lines, aside from the notes listed. We could just play around and see where it goes, but a few of my kinks include:

Public sex
Oral sex
Teasing

The only things I am against are anal and pregnancy. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to send me a message. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom