Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A journal for my crazy vivid dreams and random thoughts and stuffs

Serenity

Supernova
So...night mare I had last night......Was creepy to say the least.

there was this dead dear in the front yard that was decomposing, and something evil in our house, it was so bad the neighbor would get sick whenever she came over. And so we're all outside the house, and I'm sitting on this bench and these dead birds keep falling from the tree and bouncing off my shoulder, and for some reason people are needing to get into the house but if they don't get out fast enough they get possessed or turn into zombies or something, and the people i was with were beginning to change and i was freaked out so I asked them if i could slit my wrists and bleed out before either they hurt me or i changed

So I had a dream the other day that I was marrying a woman. And it was all good until I got out to where all the guests were and realized my mom was there and then I started panicking because I know how she feels about lesbians/gays. I also wasnt actually into women in the dream this woman just happened to be my soul mate or something. I dont know. So then it kinda skips around a bit and Im talking to guests and me and my guy friend go off to get something as this group of men in ski masks come in looking for something and holding everyone hostage. So I end up following a guest up to his room and asking to come in and hide and hes acting all sketchy about remembering his locks password, turns out he had taken the identity of a wedding guest and was actually working with the masked men, so I ended up kidnapped. And this guy was trying to have sex with me and when I refused he was going to torture me, so I started crying and freaking out and he ended up using toys on me...it was a very fucked up situation....

Back
Top Bottom