Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sugo's Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugo

Banned
Banished
AIM, Thread or PM. All is fine.

First of all, let me lay down some simple ground rules.

1. Follow all of BMR's rules, that's a given.
  2. Please be as literate as possible, I don't mind if you're not hyper literate, however if I can't understand what you're saying I'm going to point it out and maybe end the roleplay if it's that bad.
  3. Please be as descriptive as you can, I don't mind if it's not a masterpiece but if your response is just a response to what I did previously then it's not very entertaining, add more with every post, I don't mind leading the charge in a Roleplay but I would appreciate if you didn't leave me to run everything.
  4. If you have a specific thing that you're craving for at the moment feel free to ask me, I'm probably down to do it unless I've listed it as a complete no.
  5. Please stay away from anything I list in this thread as being a no with me, I'll respect any grounds you set so please respect mine.
  6. If you're not enjoying roleplaying with me, don't suffer through it and don't just stop messaging me, let me know if I'm doing something you don't like or if you want me to do something that I'm not quite doing, if you're not having fun it will probably rub off on the whole roleplay

Here are my complete No's when it comes to roleplaying, please don't ask me to do any of these, these are a 100% no, if it's not listed here, feel free to ask me it will probably be a yes.

1. Vore, of any kind.
  2. Any riddiculous forms of Micro and Macro.
  3. Anything involving; Vomit, Feces or Urine.
  4. MxM sessions, sorry just not interested.
  5. Playing a Female character, this is something that will maybe be taken off here at a future date but at the moment I'm just not interested.
  6. Zoophilla and furrys. Depends really, not really to be honest don't bother asking, I might ask you though.

Here is a list of things that I enjoy doing and will do for you if that's something you want, this is not the whole list, just the things I enjoy doing the most and likely will never turn down.

1. Domination. I can dominate you, and I can dominate you pretty well, or at least I think I can. I don't want to go too far to the point of excessive bleeding and things along that line, but I like to think I make an excellent master to a willing pet.
  2. Common roleplay scenarios. I am interested in most common roleplay scenarios, Office scenes, School scenes etc etc.
  3. I enjoy relationship based rolepalys, Husband and Wife, two lovers, I would happily build up a chracter with you who is in a form of commited relationship with your character.
  4. Group scenes. I will happily manage 2+ characters to a reasonable limit and Gangbang you/Gang rape you. I am also partial to having you manage multiple characters and do the same for me, but that's not an uncommon one.
  5. Fantasy scenarios, Post Apocalpyse is a good one and then straight up fantasy like Elves and the like is all fine by me and something I am very interested in doing.

I've listed my complete no's and my preferences, I don't have anything that will really make me tick right now so I think I will leave that open to whoever wants to mail me with suggestions, if you've got something that you really want to try out but haven't been able to find someone to do it with feel free to mail me, as long as it doesn't fall under the categories that I wrote in the post then I'm likely going to fine with it.

Feel free to contact me even if you don't want to role play and just want to chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom