Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My deepest desire(Panda and DarkRiffs)

"I'll see you in a few days, guys. Bye!"
The dark, curly haired girl walked out the door of the club, flipping her short hair back slightly as she started to sashay down the street. Kaleigh Ana was a gorgeous girl, the kind that could just make you stop and stare. She had short black curly hair that barely touch her shoulders, pale blue eyes, long legs, high cheek bones, and a smile that could make your heart skip a beat. She was in a pair of tight jean shorts, a tight long sleeved shirt that showed her shoulders, and a pair of black stilettos that made her hips sway ever more when she walked. The pale girl slowed down as she approached the park, looking off into the woods before smiling. She was tired. The girl was a server at the club, and wearing high heels all night when your job consisted of lugging people there food wasn't too easy. She slowly walked into the park a little ways, sitting down on a slanted rock that was just at the edge of the woods. She sighed softly in relief, laying back against the cool stone happily. When she laid back, her shirt rose up a tad, showing her slightly toned stomach off to anyone who could see. Of course, it was almost one am, so there wasn't many people around. A few teenagers could be heard off in the woods, probably drinking and getting crazy, which kind of made the girl giggle. As she laid there, her eyes shut, and she just completely relaxed, looking completely at peace and very sexy.

His eyes had set on her and hadn't moved off, strange he noted.His cold eyes were fixated upon her intently as a grin slid upon his face "My my, what a delicious looking creature." he thought with a lick of the lip.Quietly he stalked along in plain view, across the street and behind her a ways.His cane tapped along the pavement rhythmically, his form clad in a long duffel coat and a pair of leather gloves.His hair flowed down his shoulders, a dark rich chestnut colour, a contrast to his piercing jade eyes.His skin was a pale colour and gauntly so, much more hollow of a paleness than a living mortals.His eyes were somewhat sunken, giving them a foreboding look, as if he were perpetually staring into a person when he gazed at them.His cane stopped It's rhythmic tapping as she strode into the park, making him grin.

His ears perked at the sounds of the teenagers present in the park, a stifling annoyance that would have to be dealt with.Smirking he floated up amongst the trees, gliding along the breeze with ease.Off in the distance it would sound like mere drunken shouting and horseplay, but it was much different up close.He had one of the young teenagers in a headlock, licking across the poor terrified girls forehead."Now now...that wasn't very polite if your boyfriend" he stated in a visceral voice.A knife stuck out from his coat where the idiotic jock had stuck him with the blade."Now why don't you all go home, before I show you all the many ways a small blade can REALLY DO DAMAGE" he growled, tossing the girl away.

"Ahh how fun it is to torment the youth" he remarked, laughing as he scooped up one of the left behind bottles of alcohol and starting further into the park.Ahh, here you are, and mmmm, how pristine and sweet you look.Yes, I think you'll do nicely".His brain cringed with delight as he quietly slid out from the brush, speaking in light, pleasant tones."Lovely evening for laying under the moonlight" he remarked with a smile.

The girl jumped at his voice slightly, opening her eyes slowly and calmly before she smiled. The shouting had stopped, which only made the girl smile slightly as she sat up.
"Yeah, it's nice out tonight. Not like how cold it was earlier this week, though. I'm Kaleigh."
She giggled and made sure to sit up straight, the girl crossing those long, luscious legs as her eyes drifted down to the bottle in his hand. The look he gave was intriguing to her, and after a moment or two, she quickly stood up and took a few steps towards him. She was about 5'4" out of the stilettos, which boosted her up to about five eight, and with a grin, she reached out and took the bottle from him, quickly glancing it over before slipping it back into his hand. It was strange really;no man had ever approached her in the middle of the night, especially not one as dark looking as him. But somehow, that only made the girl more open to his company. She moved back to the rock, smirking slightly as she managed to perch herself on the top of it.
"Hmmm....you know, if you plan on drinking here, you might want to rethink it. Cops drive by here every so often to make sure no ones in sight. Of course, the woods, well, no one ever goes in there, unless they want to do something secretive. And do you always drink alone? Me, well, I always thought that getting drunk wasn't as much fun alone. I mean....who are you gonna cling to when you can't walk straight?"
She giggled softly, lifting her shirt up slightly and running her fingers over her tummy. Although, she wasn't trying to be tempting, at least, not yet.

His face wore a soft, intrigued smile, though his eyes didn't shift upward in the slightest..It was a smile, but a dangerous and confusing one.The air about him seemed a lot chillier, as if standing near a block of ice with cold rolling off it.Even the bottle was ice cold to the touch as his smile broadened."Well, I unfortunately don't get out in the nightlife quite like I used to" he remarked with a chuckle."However I have been known to romp in the moonlight when in the presence of fascinating company" he stated."If you're really worried about the police...I wouldn't be" he said simply, sliding the cap off the bottle and taking a deep swill of the liquid, letting it wash over his tongue and down his gullet.His boots made not a sound as he strode over to her, leaning over real close as he spoke in soft tones."The police are busy with the other end of the park" he stated with a chuckle.The scent of sage and other earthen herbs rolled off him, quite the exotic smell, earthen and wild without being overly pungent."My name is Kaleb, a pleasure" he offered, taking her hand and kissing it softly, letting his frigid lips linger for a moment.

"Oh.....I....."
She ended up sliding down the face of the rock slightly, coming face to face with him as he kissed her hand. She couldn't help but smile wildly, the girl pursing her lips after a second before making a decision on what she would do. She reached out, taking the bottle from him and tilting it to her mouth, taking a few long sips from it before pulling it away from those full lips slowly. In the moonlight, her lips shined with the thin coating of booze still left on them, and her eyes sparkled like jewels. She slowly reached out, running her fingers through his hair slowly before twisting a lock of it around her finger.
"Are you always this charming? Or is this just a ploy to get me in bed. Because you'll have to get me verrrrry drunk to get that to happen."
She smirked slightly, letting her tongue trace across her upper lip slowly before she laid back on the rock flat on her back. Her shirt once again moved to show her stomach as she took another swig from the bottle, letting a small hissing sound out as she pulled it back from her mouth.

He leaned over and placed a hand on either side of her, his lips hovering close to hers."It might be a little bit of both, either way I must say, you look absolutely delicious this evening, you even smell delightful" he cooed, letting his nose run softly along the side of her neck, wafting in the scent of her skin.After she took another swig he removed the bottle from her fingers, grinning as he took a swig.He held it in his mouth a little and discretely bit his lip, allowing his vampiric blood to mix with the alcohol before leaning down to kiss her.His lips met hers and his tongue slid through into her mouth, teasing along the roof of her mouth and depositing the cold liquor into her mouth playfully.His blood was always a favourite addition of his to cocktails, being so inhuman it added a spice to any drink that made mortal and vampire skin alike tingle.

Kaleigh was like putty in his hands. As he spoke, the girl let out a breath slowly, arching her back a tad at the way he felt when he brushed against her neck. She tried to suppress a moan when he kissed her, but his tongue sliding into her mouth was just a little too much for her to bear. Her hands moved to his cheeks, pulling him against her lips harder as the liquid spilled into her mouth. It tasted magnificent. She drank it down quickly, her right leg moving up and hooking around the back of his as her tongue lapped at his tongue. She just wanted another taste of whatever that was she had tasted before. The feeling the liquor gave her made her squirm under him, her other leg wrapping around his waist and pulling him down flat against her, pinning her curvy frame against the rock. It elicited a small groan from her, Kaleigh finally pulling back from his lips long enough to nudge the bottle towards them.
"Take another sip and let me have it again.....it tasted much better when you gave it to me...."
Her voice sounded so sexy at the moment, mainly because she was getting a little drunk, which made her want him even more then she already did. As she looked him over, she licked her lips slowly, one hand moving to nestle into his hair while the other traced down his neck.

He groaned heatedly in the kiss, feeling the flame in his heart and his loins flare up, sending his cold running blood aflame like a match to gasoline.His sharp teeth managed not to prick her lips or tongue, though only through practiced skill of his own.When she pulled back he licked his lips, savouring the moistness of her flavour, the essence of her youth was so alluring.He grinned softly at the request, chuckling a little, "Ahh, so you like that hmm?...well If you really want another taste, who am I to deny you hmm?" he cooed, grinning as he felt her fingers in his hair.He took another deep swill of the liquor, this time he bit his tongue to allow even more blood into the alcohol, it would also ensure her a constant stream of his sweet, intoxicating blood during the kiss.Giving a playful wink he leaned down and kissed her once more, pushing the thick liquor and blood mixture into her mouth along with his tongue again, the alcohol numbing his lips slightly with a nice warming sensation in the cold air.

She drank it down within seconds, kissing him with a new heated passion like nothing else she had ever felt before. Her tongue swirled around his slowly, his blood staining her tongue and lips a deep crimson as they kissed. A droplet of it escaped her mouth, dripping down slightly as she pulled back from him. Her tongue darted out, catching the liquid quickly as her hand moved from the side of his neck to his lower back, keeping him pressed firmly to her body as the other caressed his cheek slowly and calmly. After a moment, she moved her legs, putting her feet flat on the rock and pushing her hips upwards against his. She immediately grinned, letting out a whimper as she moved her hand to the back of his head. Her fingers nestled into his hair as she moved his lips to her neck, Kaleigh mhmming softly before nibbling on his ear lobe lustfully.
"Kaleb.....touch me...."
She whispered softly, letting her tongue trace up over his ear slowly before she moved to his neck. The girl planted several kisses on it before starting to nip at the pale, cool, flesh. She then made him press those chilly lips against the warm skin of her neck. She moaned out at the feeling, pushing her hips back up against his as she relaxed onto the rock again.
"Your lips are so cold.....I like it......"

His hands immediately began to grope and massage her body, his cool fingers squeezing at her thighs before moving over her stomach.His lips began to kiss and suckle at her neck greedily, feeling the heat and the pulsing blood beneath, it all made his coat bulge outward against her as he grew erect.An inner grin spread across his mind as he quickly bit down on her neck, letting the sharp points of his fangs pierce the skin of her neck and make a couple tiny holes in the jugular.It would of course be a sharp, quick pain, but his saliva would easily numb the area, leaving the feeling of only a soft tingle and a gentle sucking feeling as he fed.His nails were sharp and long, digging into her flesh a little on her thigh as he began to drink deeply of her with a groan.

She whimpered loudly as he rubbed her thighs, the coolness against her hot flesh feeling so incredibly good. The way his mouth caressed her neck was truly something, and once she felt his erection pressing into her stomach, she couldn't help but touch it. Slowly, she gripped the tip of it lightly through his clothes, starting to rub the head with her thumb before giving it a gentle squeeze. Thats when he bit her. She let out a shrill noise when she felt the pain, but it was more because it was sudden and unexpected. As he sucked on her, she smiled, putting her free hand on one of his and making him rub up farther on her inner thigh. She was in pure bliss, and it didn't take her long before starting to whisper into his ear.
"Take me home with you....I don't want to fuck you on this rock....But I do want to fuck you right now....."
SHe whispered as she slowly moved her hands to his waistband. She started to mess with it, trying to unbutton them to get him out.

His eyes were squeezed shut, his erection aching under his pants at the taste of her delicious blood.Of course, he hadn't yet chosen to turn her, rather just drink from her for now.He pulled back and lapped at her neck, cleaning it off as his hand moved up to her panties, delving under them to stroke at her moist womanhood.A grin spread across his face as he groaned."I will fuck you where it suits me" he remarked with a chuckle, delving two of his fingers into her moist honeypot.His free hand reached down to help her remove his clothing, the pants sliding down his hips, leaving his thick cock to throb under the fabric of his boxers.

She let out a loud moan as his hand slipped under her panties, the girl arching her back slightly as she smiled slightly. Her hands moved to her shorts, pushing them down and off before her eyes widened at the site of his member pressing right against his boxers. She slowly moved her hands to his hips, slowly pushing the boxers down until his rather large member popped free of its confines. Her hand wrapped around it, Kaleigh still letting out soft, sweet, lusty, moans as she stroked him nice and slowly. As his fingers slipped into to her wet sex, she gasped, arching her back completely this time out of sheer ecstasy. Her free hand started lifting up her shirt, finally getting it up and off before tossing it aside. Her ample breasts bounced slightly as she moved a bit, wiggling her hips against his hand slightly from the feelings.
"Oh Kaleb.....don't stop!"
She moaned out, running her finger tips over the edge of the cool stones surface as she smiled wildly.

His member throbbed hotly in her soft fingers, precum oozing from the tip as his fingers stroked and worked her delicious honey pot.It was so good to finally have a warm piece of pussy in his grasp, It had been so long since he'd fucked anything warm, he was rather looking forward to it.His eyes had a deeply lusty glow to them as she tugged her shirt off.His free hand began to grope the soft flesh of her ample breasts before he leaned down.His mouth entrapped one of her nipples, suckling and swirling his tongue around it softly in bliss.

Her thumb brushed over the tip of his member as it precum leaked from it, the girl smirking as she stared down at it. She wanted it inside her more and more as time passed, and she licked her lips slowly before biting her lower lip hard. When he started groping her, she moaned louder and louder, and once his lips wrapped around her nipple, she went crazy. She pushed her hips up into his hand more, pushing him deeper inside of her as her free hand nestled in his hair gently.
"Kaleb.....I'm begging you.....put it in me......"
She moaned out, shutting her eyes tightly as she stroked him slightly faster then before. She wanted, no, she needed him. She was starting to pant slightly, the girl obviously loving every bit of it. After a few moments though, she moved her hand from his hair and to her waist, pushing the tight panties down and off of her as she arched her back.

His hands moved to fold her legs up and apart, exposing her moist soft pussy before he gave a wide grin."Ahh...you look so tight" he cooed, stepping forward and lining himself up with her moist entrance.With a single sharp buck forward he was buried into her to the hilt, his cock throbbing heatedly inside her hot pussy."mmmn, you're so warm inside my dear" he cooed, starting to undulate and thrust back and forth, gliding his smooth slick cock back and forth into her at a moderate pace, moaning softly.

"Oh fuck yes!"
She moaned out, wrapping her arms tightly around him as she felt him slip in and out of her. She held the rest of his body tight to her, her lips meeting his as she started to kiss him tenderly. She whimpered and moaned against his lips, her tongue slipping into his mouth and playing with his lustfully. She ran her tongue over his teeth, pricking her tongue slightly and causing her blood to mix in with their kiss. One hand nestled into his hair as she laid back fully against the rock, her legs wrapping around his waist loosely so that he could still move. She kept moaning into his mouth, the girl smiling slightly as she took one of his hands and helped him rub her clit, which elicited a soft groan from her.

His fingers massaged her clit firmly and roughly as he tasted her blood, setting off his deepest instincts.His thrusts grew hard and deep as he bucked into her hard, his free hand resting against the rock as he moaned, his balls smacking rhythmically against her each thrust.His loins were on fire for her, his seed boiling deep in his balls as he pummeled her hot love tunnel roughly.

Her moans only got louder as he got rougher, her hands gripping his shoulders tightly as she whimpered a bit. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what she could do. Besides what she was getting ready to do. She slowly ran her hands down his back, pulling his body flat against hers as she whispered.
"You're...taking me home after this...right? I mean...home with you...Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"
The slender girl moaned out loudly, arching her back completely as her sex tightened up around him. She was trembling a bit from how great it felt, and so she kissed him even more passionately as she moaned his name into his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom