Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest FxM or MxM RP ( Story driven )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ! So I have this idea, here it goes :

The Harpers were a little family from a small town in Alberta. The father was the owner of a big company and the mother was a lawyer. The children, 2 brothers and a sister, were raised in the happy atmosphere of a loving home and rich parents. They all liked to ski, in fact John, the father, owned a secondary house in the Canadian Rockies.

cropped-house-in-the-rockies-renzo-piano-building-workshop-main1.jpg

They'd be there often during winter, Tom, the eldest of the children, often went for walks or solo skiign as he was the more calm type, at 19 years old, he knew where to go in his life and did what it took, he loved reading and cultural stuff. He was rational and a little domineering, but still loving and caring. James, Tom's little brother, was... a bit more turbulent, he loved parties and alcool a lot more than he should have, he was good at school but didn't force himself to have good marks, he was a sporty guy, playing every sports he could, Soccer, Football, Hockey, anything really. At 17, he didn't know what to do in life. Emma was the yougest of the family at 15. She was more like a mix between Tom and James, having the mind of Tom but James's physique. She was that little perfect girl every parents wish they had. She was kind and always there for others. One day, the 3 kids were at the secondary house, alone, the parents were out to ski and they'd only come back the next night.

If you like the idea, or have suggestions, PM me !

My F-List too : https://www.f-list.net/c/lietchenstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom