Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

quiet, love. we'll be here a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlilxmissx

Planetoid
Alright, my loves, I'm here again. I could use a partner-in-crime willing to wreak havoc in Westeros with me. Any takers?

Length of Play: One trial scene that could lead to long-term play if we like the characters/story.
Kink List: F-List
Violence: Possible. Ask me about it.
Romance: Yes. Always dark, never vanilla. I'm all about unrequited desire that leads to that eventual and delicious snap. <3
Dominance/Submission: While a D/s component is not required in any roleplay I participate in, I do prefer male partners with alpha-dominant personalities to pit against my characters.
Characters and Pairings: Story-dependent. I am not opposed to using pre-established characters, or we can create original ones. Hit me with requests, if you have any.
Setting: Open for discussion. High fantasy is still a favorite.

NORTH.
Major Tag: Game of Thrones, Sibling Incest, Alternative Universe, Sansa/Robb
Required Themes: Forbidden Romance
Setting: Westeros. Timeline open for discussion.
Details: Robb Stark survives Walder Frey's treachery. He remains King in the North as Tommen Baratheon ascends the Iron Throne and Sansa flies from King's Landing, finally free of her Lannister captors.

CRAZY.
Major Tag: Psychological Manipulation
Required Themes: (Forced?) Drug-Use, Hypnosis and/or Hallucinations
Setting: Open for discussion. Probably modern.
Details: Also open for discussion, but generally goes like this: a girl sees a psychiatrist (or lives with one for some reason?) who tricks her into taking a drug that makes her highly suggestible. She is made to believe that the depraved acts she is forced into while she is under the influence are all in her head.

WOLF.
He catches her scent long before he sees her. It shatters him, catches him so off-guard that he is already walking, stalking, before his mind makes sense of what is happening. He finds her alone, separated from the rest of the party by her own volition, it seems. Something gives him away and she does not even turn before bolting. He curses under his breath, knowing he could not stay the predator's instinct to chase even if he tried. He was already running after her. In a moment, it would be over. He would catch her, claim her, and they would both be doomed.
Major Tags: Estrous, Heat, Alpha-Omega Dynamics
Details: My curiosity about bestial sexual behavior comes out to play again. I want to explore a story that revolves around biology overpowering mind/heart/matter. It would be preferable if neither party wanted to be attracted to the other. Details and setting are open for discussion. So are the myriad of kinks that can be injected into this particular storyline.

SIN.
Major Tag: Sibling Incest
Required Themes: Tragedy, Forbidden Desire, Dishonor, Family, Political Power Games, Upper Class/Aristocracy/Royalty
Optional Themes: Religion, War, Vengeance, Magic/Sorcery, Adultery, Death
Details: The plot and details are fluid and negotiable, but I want something story- and character-driven. As always, character depth and motivations are my major aphrodisiac. I am always happier with collaborations, though I can supply a clear outline of how I want the story to unfold, if that is what you are looking for. Erotica and various kinks are, of course, open for discussion.

FAN-BASED.
I am a fan of many, many things. Here are a few worlds I would love to play in. I'm sure there's more. Go ahead, ask:
  • Westeros
  • The Firefly 'Verse
  • Thedas
  • Middle Earth
  • Rome in the time of the Borgias
  • Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom